Bout that cheese

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by FiRsT_CLaSSiN, May 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FiRsT_CLaSSiN

FiRsT_CLaSSiN Tha Truth of Indiana

WHAT UP EVERYBODY THIS IS FOR REAL NO BULLSHIT I'VE DONE THIS FOR 2 MONTHS NOW AND GROSSED OVER 10 STACKS NO JOKE FOR REAL YALL CATS NEED TO PEEP THESE NO SCAM TYPE SHIT CUZ YOUR SHIT BE REACHING THE HUNDREDS IN HOURS IF YOU ADVERTISE RIGHT NO JOKE...

All that is involved is quite simply: a working paypal account, a copy of this exact letter, posting it to various newgroups, message boards,
    e-mail addresses, online forums and basically sending it everywhere possible after you follow the directions and understand the concept.
    I will show you exactly how to do all of what i just mentioned in a matter of minutes, it's the easiest thing in the world to do, honestly.
    I will show you exactly how to find and use these e-mail databases, newsgroups, online forums, and message boards, and show you how
    to use them step by step, read below for the section labeled "HOW TO GET MY LETTER OUT AND READ". I hope your excited at this point,
    as the key to making atleast $10,000 your first month will be layed out step by step for you. You might think why would someone give out such
    information if it's such a big secret? Well, it's not; and the more people that know about it and participate in it the more money everyone makes!

ALL IT TAKES IS ABOUT ONE HOUR OF YOUR TIME TO START MAKING MONEY INSTANTLY, THE MORE SERIOUS, THE MORE MONEY!!!
    You have to have a paypal account, if you don't already have one, read below. This works for everyone WORLDWIDE.

You can create a paypal account very easily at http://www.paypal.com,
    it takes 5 minutes. Paypal accepts worldwide payments, so this can
    work for anyone in the world, no exceptions. That's if you don't already have a paypal account, which most people already do, 71 million.
    It's 100% secure and is becoming the world's largest payment processor, it's a subsidary company of ebay.

After you have created your verified paypal account, you are ready to start. Read below for instructions on exactly how this works and every
    single step that you need to execute to make this very simple ingenious plan start making you money instantly and for as long as you want!!
    All of this revolves around a simple 5 person e-mail list, the current list is:

1) lucky-inc@hotmail.com
    2) nightblinders@hotmail.com
    3) bargaingiant@gawab.com
    4) birdy46226@yahoo.com
    5) thatruthofindiana@hotmail.com

These are the current e-mail list of people just like you that are getting processed for receiving payments just like you are soon to be!
    This is exactly how it works, follow the directions, and down be doubtful by the mention of money, just read untill the end, you will understand.
    All that you have to do to join this mailing list is send a $5.00 payment from your paypal account to the person that is currently in the number
    one e-mail position. You can do this very easily by logging into your paypal account, clicking the "SEND MONEY" tab, put the current first
    e-mail address on the list into the "RECEIPIENTS E-MAIL" (it's important you copy the e-mail address exactly) field and then enter $5.00
    under the "AMOUNT" field or 3 pounds sterling if you are using that currency. Under that field will be the "CURRENCY" drop down menu,
    select US if you are using dollars or pounds sterling if you are using pounds. After that you need to choose the "CATGEORY OF PURCHASE",
    in which case you will select "SERVICE" from the drop down menu. All that you will have to do after that, and it is important, under the "E-MAIL
    SUBJECT" field right below the "CATEGORY OF PURCHASE" field you will need to enter "PLEASE ADD ME TO THE MAILING LIST" under the
    "E-MAIL SUBJECT". Once this has been done, you send the payment and continue to execute the following steps:

DO NOT let the money thing scare you, that is just how we are all able to make money, it's what keeps this working and filling our pockets. All of
    this will be explained below, so you know there is an actual purpose for this and by no means is it a "scheme" or a "rip off" of any kind.
    What you will need to do after you have sent the $5.00 payment to the person who is number 1 on the list with the subject "PLEASE ADD ME TO
    YOUR MAILING LIST" is erase them from the list and move everybody else up a spot. 4 to 3, 3 to 2, 2, to 1. You will then put your paypal e-mail
    address in position number 5 on the e-mail list. This is your foot in the door, this is how you start to make some serious tangible money instantly.
    THIS IS HOW IT WORKS, after you have sent your paypal payment to the person who is position 1 on the list, and moved everyone else up one
    spot adding your own paypal e-mail address to the position 5 spot; you will then proceed to copy this exact letter and send it out through as many
    ways as possible and everywhere possible, sky is the limit on how much you can make.
    The more e-mails, messageboards, newgroups, online
    forums that you can copy this letter to, ultimately the more exposure, the more money for you.. What this will do, as people read this letter, they
    will do exactly what you just did. They will send their payment in, take the person who is in position 1 off the list, and add theirselves to the
    number 5 position, MOVING YOU AHEAD A SPOT TO NUMBER 4. Now this person, as you, will post this exact message to as many different
    e-mails, newsgroups, friends, online forums, message boards, chat sites, disussions, newgroups, etc. Maximing the exposure of the letter,
    and ultimately getting more people to join in, which is better for all of us. Say everyone posts to 300 newgroups or online forums with this same
    letter, by the time YOU GET TO POSITION 1 on the e-mail list, you will have maximum exposure and receive the most payments in volume due to
    the fact that the letter has circulated and grown 2000 times the size it was. THAT IS WHEN THE MONEY STARTS POURING IN!! The most amount
    of people will have the copy of the e-mail when your at position one, therefore you get the most amount of money. Atleast $10,000 your first month
    if you take it semi-seriously, which you should much more than serious than that, and make yourself about $50,000 your first month, very possible.

THIS SYSTEM ONLY WORKS IF YOU FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN WORD FOR WORD, KEEP IT PROPER, AND EVERYONE WILL CASH IN.
    The best part about the whole thing is, once your off the list and you've collected your thousands of dollars, all you have to do to get back on the list
    is join it just like you did the first time, it's so simple and it actually works!!! I know it sounds too good to be true, but trust me, it's seriously true!
    Below you will find instructions on how to get your copy of the letter the best exposure possible:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.