bouncer that beat ody ass in the club facin charges *video*

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by FlyBoss, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyBoss

FlyBoss What up doe

test
  2. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

'he had us follow him to a gas station, then he told us no comment'

:funny:
    test
  3. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

[​IMG]
    test
  4. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Loolll @ getting caught walking two little muts while sippin on a frappuccino. What a fukin bitch... I hope his life gets ruined, thinking he's a boss by picking on high school kids. Fukin clown.
    test
  5. shawn55

shawn55 New Member

Nice funny pictures looking very interesting,..cool picture,..
    test
  6. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

wtf:funny:
    test
  7. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

Lmaoooo @ that random bot reply
    test
  8. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

He's being tried for kidnapping :funny:.

He tried to look cool in front of his peers, bullying some kid he had 70 pounds and now it could potentially fuck his life up. :funny:
    test
  9. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

yes I think he is going to do time. I do see he has an out though. I think he could play the insane card. he seems to be psychologically unstable. I could see him failing a mental health evaluation.
    test
  10. M.J. Twelve

M.J. Twelve New Member

Umm well if they charge him for kidnaping they are going to loose the case. Thats just fucking stupid. How could they try him for kidnaping? That will get thrown out...
    test
  11. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

hahahahaha
    test
  12. Webz_Creationz

Webz_Creationz Shutin' Shit Down

You need a lot more than just being mentally unstable to prove insanity as an affirmative legal defense. Most states use something called the McNaughlty rule (or something like that), that basically says you have to prove that you were unable to tell right from wrong, at all.

He clearly was not insane, as defined by the this rule.
    test
  13. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

little dude shoukda started swingin - punk ass bouncer couldnt even drop homie

go for the eyes son!
    test
  14. Webz_Creationz

The article might have mixed up the charges. Most states have two statutes that are similar to each other; kidnapping and false imprisonment.

In Florida, this would CLEARLY be a case of false imprisonment, but not really fit the legal definition of kidnapping. That could have been what the cop filed the charges for, but the state attorney will amend the charge to the proper statutes. Cops charge the wrong statute all the time, and the state attorney can amend it.
    test
  15. M.J. Twelve

M.J. Twelve New Member

Yeah False Imprisonment is exactly what that guy did, i knew kidnapping included transporting a victim. I didnt know that the SA could change a charge that was written wrong by the officer.

It happens a lot im sure, but does the officer get bitched at for it? I know its nothing major, just a question. Im sure someone in the department would chew em out for it.
    test
  16. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

If the bouncer forced the kid into the bathroom then thats kidnapping

PEACE
    test
  17. Webz_Creationz

I'm sure it probably depends on the department, but it's really not a big deal, as long as it's not a major difference. For example, if you committed a simple battery (misdemeanor) and I charged you with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon (felony), the difference in your bond could be $10,000+, so that's a big deal. But Kidnapping to False Imprisonment is about the same charge, so you likely wouldn't hear anything about it.

The worst thing I ever did was when I was brand new. I was doing surveillance on a dude selling pills out of this abandoned van in an alley way. I watched him make a bunch of hand to hands, and busted him with about 120 pills on him. I charged him with 120 counts of possession with intent to deliver, and his bond was over a million dollars, haha. I had to go change the count to 1, so he could bond out.
    test
  18. Webz_Creationz

You have to remember, the officer's charges are really only applicable to your bond hearing, so you can get out of jail. You technically aren't charged with anything until the state attorney files the charges. So if they read your probable cause affidavit and they think another charge fits better, they just change it. Like I said, it's not a huge deal.
    test
  19. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

:funny::funny:
    oops
    test
  20. M.J. Twelve

M.J. Twelve New Member

If..... If the bouncer forced the kid to suck him off then thats rape. I didnt see any rape on that tape. You have as much evidence of rape as you do kidnaping.

Still it dont matter cause ol boy says the SA can change the charges before they go to court from Kidnaping to False Imprisonment.

I want to know what would happen to the camera guy?

And is the club owner liable for criminal charges? I know damn well the club can get their asses sued off for something like that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.