BOTB 5 confeurghmed matches..

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lush One, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Shit homie.....once you've added the rest of the UK battles it seems like you stacked lol shits already 16 battles long hahaha

2 Day event makes sense.....only problem is the day 2 turn out might dwindle....its double charging tho so might make some funds off it....split the main events and cats that battle twice battle on different days or something.....

QP Vs KP rematch gonna be dope but I woulda wanted to see KP battle Daylyt or something for cash

PEACE
    test
  2. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

I agree, but I'm hoping surely the international guys will take this into account and show up a day or two early.
    test
  3. jermzilla

jermzilla New Member

That's simple: You have Absyrd fill in for every no-show.

*Absyrd goes 0-8*
    test
  4. Minkaveli

Minkaveli VoKab

Agreed. I dont think you will get the same turnout as on day one but if its the Final Chapter it might be worth it to end on the right note.
    test
  5. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

turn it into a 3 day event with a carnival and cotton candy DAMN I LOVE COTTON CANDY.
    test
  6. LilFarnum

LilFarnum Active Member

I will say it once more. Ex-i vs arkaic or storm vs sahtyre
    test
  7. MoztExcellent

MoztExcellent New Member

Damn, this line up is rediculous i'm already anticipating this one and i haven't even seen Grizzle Mania yet (hint)

if the Aussies somehow can fit in somewhere in the lineup this could go down in history as the illes rap battle event ever!

i know 360 and Anecdote are ready to take on all chellengers, and they do have the skillz to take on anyone on GT, K.O.T.D or DontFlop, plus i know 360 wat trying to contact Lush, so if at least one of the two of em can get in that would be priceless.

this event should have a live stream option, pay a small fee and watch the whole event live from your living room, i would definetly pay the price 2 c this!..
    test
  8. PokeMaster

PokeMaster New Member

well 360 said he wanted to come, 360 vs saht would be classic, basically like The World vs Freshcoast lol
    test
  9. jermzilla

jermzilla New Member

Sell 2-day passes. Or let the people who paid for the first day in for free on the 2nd day.

Fixed. Gotta be greedy. Go out with a bang, Lush. Bang bang.
    test
  10. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

the freshcoast vs mars......

starring thesaurus.
    test
  11. Absyrd

Absyrd Active Member

sucka dick..
    test
  12. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

OR anecdote if he makes it
    test
  13. Jamaro85

Jamaro85 Space Cowboy

Saurus VS. Illmac on day 2 = no let down on 2nd day turnout
    test
  14. DaAce

DaAce Soloist

360 vs Storm
    test
  15. MoztExcellent

MoztExcellent New Member

360 would rap circles around Storm.. Storm is nice but 360 would murk Storm harder than Jaze Juice did, and Juice did him eeeeazy in 3.

my top 5 opponents for 360 are:

360 vs Fresco (hard 2 predict this one,.. if i had 2 i'd say 360 in OT)

360 vs Dumbfoundead (hard 2 call,.. but i'd say Dumb in OT)

360 vs Sahtyre (uhhmmm damn i really dont know... but probably Saht in OT)

360 vs Johnny Storm (360 in 3, no OT)

360 vs Kid Twist (overtime and then.. 360 gets it but people gon say Twist got robbed cuz it was too close haha)

I heard Arkaic (or Eurgh) was goin against Wapps?? Why Wapps, they come all the way to Cali to go against Wapps??? While Juice is wayyyy better imo, even think its safe to say thats a fact..
    test
  16. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

really think they should get prime and purpose since they've never been to the states to battle (well purpose has but not for a acapella GT type battle)

purpose is sick as fuck
    test
  17. J.V.L.

J.V.L. Member

EZ there Marty McFly. Chill on the play by plays, get off 360's dick, hop back in your Delorean and realize that anyone of those rappers would body 360.
    test
  18. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

why isnt everybody knows on the bill?

bring back Frank Stacks too!!
    test
  19. MoztExcellent

MoztExcellent New Member

@J.V.L

So thats how it works now?.. when u think some one could beat someone else your suddenly on his dick??

In one of the other threads i said Saht would smoke HighCollide, what so i'm on Saht's dick 2 right?? You probably Crayons lil brother or something..

Eitherway i base my opinion on what i saw, and i did see 360 murk a shit load of emcees back 2 back.

And if i was on 60's dick as you describe it i would've said he's the best there is and he'd beat Dumb and Saht 2, but i dont see that happening anytime soon.

As for the other predictions i made (except vs KidTwist, cuz thats way too close for me to call, i mean now i think Twist would take it if i give it a second tought, ask me 10 minutes later i might say 60) i'm conveinced could be the outcome of those battles, i totally see 60 takin a W againzt Fresco and Storm, not a easy one but he could beat them imo,.. key word here is in my opinion

Now get off my dick please..
    test
  20. J.V.L.

J.V.L. Member

That was a heavy rant there boss until I read it out loud in Bjorks voice and it lost all steam cause I realized your from the Netherlands.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.