Boss Talk Radio Starts NOW

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Wird of Pley, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Noun
    Singular
    cracker
    Plural
    crackers

cracker (plural crackers)

(pejorative) Whites; persons who are considered white racially.
    One who cracks the whip; a slavemaster; a boss.
    test
  2. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Either way, its meant to offend.

Its not like I give a fuck about it.. But dont play 2 roles. "Oh, I called some white guy a white trash hick cracker last night. What? Thats not offensive.. wtf. White trash means like.. hes on the streets grinding and hes white. Hick means he has southern swagger and cracker means he rules shit"

Otherwise, •••••• isnt racial.

Used as a disparaging term for a member of any socially, economically, or politically deprived group of people: "Gun owners are the new ••••••• . . . of society" (John Aquilino).

In 1812, cracker was a reference to Slave Master. It took on a different meaning years later.
    test
  3. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

lol...no...it didnt. White people pretend it has a different meaning because as a society they want to disassociate from slavery. So they adopted a different meaning.

cra.cker basically means an oppresive or racist white person. Its an insult because its implying that you are a bigot moreso than anything to do with your race.

even the worst definition you find for cra.cker would only be something like "an offensive term for poor white people"

niggre means you belong to a subhuman, lazy inferior and ignorant race of animals.

thats a HUGE fucking difference. If you cant see the difference your dilluting yourself.
    test
  4. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

that explains the "boss talk" title then.
    test
  5. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

^ this guyy

he'ss soooo funny
    test
  6. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

i dont give a shit about the origins of the word from 300 years ago or before, in pop culture its a racial term. dont act like maurkadi and the other morons are calling random white people an overseer. especially when the origins of the term arent concrete.

when hibe is saying "nigga" he isnt trying to be racist. when mauraki and urb call ppl a c racker, they are. thats the point. there is nothing to debate. i dont care if they're calling white people a tonka truck cause they're under the impression thats a super good racist zinger. its the intent that matters.

who the fuck said crac ker and nigg er were the same? im saying ppl are faggots for going crazy about hibe saying niGGA and then tolerating people parading their racism around like a trophy.

i dont care to debate whats worse, n igger or c racker cause its a useless debate and has no place in this convo.
    test
  7. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

and your a worthless cockrider....

ur nothin but a joke....even to your idols...

what you hope'n someday you can be a little boss like sever too?

go get your shinebox
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.