Boss Talk Radio Starts NOW

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Wird of Pley, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Bless your heart.

The show was two days ago.
    test
  2. Moe Sizlack

Moe Sizlack Moezilla

test
  3. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

-gone-
    test
  4. Hibernation

Wasnt that the cutest thing youve ever seen?

I literally feel warm inside. Thats how adorable that was. I really want to do a show right now so he doesnt feel so clueless
    test
  5. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Cool It Immortal Tech
    test
  6. YuNG WaLT

YuNG WaLT GhettoChild Ambassador

I thought the same thing about him completely ignoring me and a few other listers inquaries on if he received my submission links thru pm...

If u gonna pick and choose who u accept submissions from...just say that...but to just flat out ignore the post...in a thread YOU made...asking FOR what im asking ABOUT...makes it look like u got some typa grude type shit...

and as far as I remember..we've never made a single post towards each other until that radio show thread...

so if im makin more out of it then it really is..lemme kno somethin.
    test
  7. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

Walt what are you talking about. Whatd u need. I just played your song like last week.

If you submitted some shit to my e-mail i aint get it.

Edit, ah fuck I see... I forgot the PM shit.

Send me the shit through email next week it'll get played.
    test
  8. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

yall is ridic. hibe you know you shouldnt have said that man.

mesko, i understand you have a black girlfriend. But none of this shit has anything to do with you.
    test
  9. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

ahh i missed this, hibe you fuckin faggot, you know better man next time ima take the engagement ring back, your pushin it

anyways, people also need to stop thinking everyone on the internet is a pussy, because thats far from the truth being that everyone and their mom is online these days. thing is no one, and by that i mean 98% of people (the other 2% being crazy) will actually travel the distance to do anything they say they will, but if it was in person believe you'd find out whos really bout it on here and whos not.

anyways, shit happens.. its happened in life to probably all of us, i personally fucked dude up but then again i didnt like him to begin with, being hibe is apart of RM.com and the rap scene/hiphop culture as he is tells you that theres a 99.9% chance hes not racist, its a black culture, you know what im sayin? he just fucked up, i didnt hear the apology but based on his responses here he obviously aint tryin disrespect people like that. remember this is the internet, where people will talk shit cause they feel nothing can happen to them, its just as easy for hibe to say fuck you ima say whatever i want, but instead hes not.
    test
  10. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

my girl is puertorican

i aint dating no nig ger broad

im italian, what would that look like
    test
  11. Hibernation

Hi chubby.

Well, the thing is.. I didnt really fuck up sote speak (ok, in essence, yeah.. I did). I just always thought that alot of people considered me in the middle. Im not a white apologist or an anti-black. However, the white apologists feel left out because nobody black got pissed off, where as, if they said it.. theyd be lynched. The difference is.. Im the peoples champ. Ive said the word in conversations with alot of black people, just like I say wet-back to Cire. If anybody takes it as anything more than a joke, I apologize an dont say it around them. But, apparently, alot of people dont like it anymore, so ill stop. I dont mean to disrespect anyone and it hurts my heart that anybody would take a racist comment I say seriously.
    test
  12. Hibernation

This guys got the right idea

Loving the sig BTW
    test
  13. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

LOL @ hi chubby

yeah i know where you comin from hibe, id probably tell you not to use it around me but more on a 1 on 1 level i wouldnt make a big deal bout it cause i know you aint get down like that from what i can tell

its just one those things thats gonna blow up one way or another, keep doin the damn thing i like the show, everyone else, let the shit go, fuck it, like i said were on the internet, no one has to say my bad and i wont ever say it again, he could just say fuck you and move on

ps: whats wrong with that mesk you ho
    im italian/black
    test
  14. YuNG WaLT

YuNG WaLT GhettoChild Ambassador

so...technically...from ur view...I never submitted a song...

yet I got one played?...

riiiight...lol

where'd u get it from?...
    test
  15. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Mesk is trying a little too hard to prove a point; and he's actually crossing the line with it.
    test
  16. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

I dont fuckin remember, I work a full time job and get boatloads of song submissions and shit. Iono how I got it I just know I had it and I played it.

The fucks your issue exactly? Send the songs to my email and theyll get played, people liked the one I played I have no problem playing more songs.
    test
  17. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

yeah, one is a racist comment used to offend people.. the other is someone using a comment to joke around and not offend anyone. yet the latter is a much more serious offense?
    test
  18. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

cra cker isnt a racist term or a racial. point blank period end of discussion. cra cker is short for whip cra cker. It means overseer...

niggre, means subhuman, second class citizen, ignorant and lazy.

once again for the intentionally slow witted..

cra cker means an overseer or boss...a taskmaster...cra cker is short for whip cra cker

niggre means subhuman, inferior, ignorant and lazy.

see the difference?
    test
  19. Hibernation

Yeah, when an angry black guy calls you a crack.er, he's really complimenting you. Its no different than "King" or "Boss".

cracker:

Noun
    Offensive a. Used as a disparaging term for a poor white person of the rural, especially southeast United States. b. Used as a disparaging term for a white person.
    test
  20. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

lol @ that fake definition. Thats the definition for redneck...not cra.cker.

but then again, its white folk who get to pick which definitions are the accepted ones...lol...which pretty much makes my point...your cra.ckers.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.