Born Brave Presents - Another Level

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by L. Kross, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

I be the first one in an the last one to go
    When its your turn to go, youre the last one to know
    ..... Six, one, gun blast to the four
    ..... Hands in the sky, cash one the floo
    Gettin dough, gettin cash just as fast as its blown
    Gettin gone, gettin ghost, hit the gas to the floo
    Im a pro gettin dough wit the toast, but my passion is flow
    ...... Mastered the craft rap from the soul
    This is a declaration, sittin in Your presence prayin
    To change his ways from catchin cases when the tech is bangin
    Only trip im takins to the pen an then its set in cages
    Its just a test of faith Im facin to perfect my patience
    Everyday wakin up wit pain the strain is stress an breakin
    Guessin its the best Im makin, waitin on this restoration
    ...... Lord please lead me down a cleaner path
    An light the path before my feet whenever near a trap
    I remember times im drivin blind i couldnt steer an wrecked
    Carried me through the valley of the shadow wit no fear of death
    test
  2. Exxxxis

Exxxxis .......................

And your givin' me tips?? Your a fuckin' idiot.
    test
  3. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

yeah, ive got more tips then youve got time to work on lol. you need to tighten up your sylabols, you need to keep your rhyme schemes clean, you add in a extra sylabol or your dont match up sylabols close enough it sounds like sloppy rookie rap. trust me ive been doin this over a decade, i can spot em right away. and not to shit on your parade but the on top of all of that your concepts arent as hooking as you probably think. an again with the structural disaster you have in your bars, it makes it... pretty tough to read. honestly i got through maybe eight bars an couldnt do it anymore. an for the love of real rap, dont talk shit outside of your league
    test
  4. Exxxxis

Exxxxis .......................

Denial much? In the first 4 lines you used the word 'one' 5 times lol...either you can't think of any other shit 'cause your vocabulary is limited, your retarded...or both.Let's be real for a minute, this is sumthin' Lil' Wayne would spit...actually he's better than you and I consider him as ONE of the worst commercial artists of this era...and I'm not only talkin' about hip hop...my schemes fuckin' shit all over you in every aspect, and if you beg to differ then you have no idea what the definition of a rhyme scheme is...your flow was off in alot of places here, which is quite sad for a drop of this length...how's about you up your own lyrical ability first and then criticize others when you have reached their level...seriously, your a fuckin' moron kid.
    test
  5. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lmao yeah word, you think just cause you state that lil wayne is a wack piece of fuckin trash that everyones gonna think youre cool an edgy so the next thing outta your stupid fuckin mouth is gonna matter. Yeah waynes hot garbage, why would I beg to differ? Trust me, Im leaps an bounds above young weezys faggot ass, i can freestyle better concepts.

The REAL fact is, that youre some pathetic alias been here for years, all wordy an opinionated, got an axe to grind an prove HES THE BEST.... AROUND! an the truth is, youve probably never touched a mic. "Oh i got cds, i got features, i do clubs, i open shows" yeah, im sure that you dont, dont bother tellin me what you do unless you got links, i do this for real, an i eat pathetic pukes like you effortlessly. get lost junior
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.