>>>BORAT: FMOAT (FUNNIEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME) shit on "Block Party" X999999999999!<<<

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by Toucan_Sam1, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

You set off his inferiority complex.
    test
  2. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

i guess i'm "that guy" who found borat to be PRETTY funny. not spectatuar. i think this is one of those movies where if you see it in a large crowd and everyone is forcing laughter, it kinda rubs off on you. i saw rush hour 2 in a huge sold out crowd once and thought it was hilaaaaaaaaaarious in the theater but then when i rented it, i was like wtf, this sucks.

or i probably just dont have a sense of humor.

best part of the movie was the reno 911 trailer.
    test
  3. Toucan_Sam1

Toucan_Sam1 aka 2can Shakur

Shut the fuck UP, Indicks Cracker

You have so many aliases on this board, talk about serious identity issues and mental problems.
    test
  4. Toucan_Sam1

overrated as fuck, plus the show isn't really all that funny.
    Don't attempt to be "different" by bringing this up.

Trailer Park Boys>Reno 911

Only decent part about that stupid cop show was Chino XL's guest appearance.
    test
  5. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

lol wtf? being different? i didnt like the movie, it happens. i don't give a shit about the actual show, considering i've only seen like 5 episodes, but it just so happens that the movie looks hilarious. so wtf was your point again?
    test
  6. Superman70

Superman70 edited

I'm not defending him.

But it's very stupid to say that a comedy is funnier than a movie that wasn't intended to be funny.

What are you, 12?
    test
  7. Toucan_Sam1

Block Party wasn't intended to be funny?

Why is the trailer/commercials nothing but Dave Chapelle making jokes and making it look like a humorous, witty ride into another one of his antics, with hilarious outcomes?

I mean I didn't seen a single artist or rapper on the trailers, did I? Yet the movie was 98% of it.
    test
  8. Toucan_Sam1

The fact that you should schedule removing that oversized stick outta your ass.
    test
  9. Krighst

Krighst ,//,';./';.//''./';''/.;

I hope his acts don't become as 'overdone' to the point where its not funny at all...ie Family Guy. I remember watching Ali G on HBO back in feb 03 thinking that this guy was a genius and how hysterical the show was...a hidden gem, if you will. Now with the movie, I hope Cohen eases up on the throttle.
    test
  10. Toucan_Sam1

^his show's been around since 97 in the UK

and it was always hilarious
    test
  11. double ML

double ML Guest

i'm about to go see this.

if it's not funny, i'ma beat all y'all asses :getyou:
    test
  12. The Jeus

The Jeus _________

test
  13. double ML

double ML Guest

^^hahahaha[funny]

those kids got exposed for bein' absolute pieces of shit. cohen did the world a favor and showed those whiteboy fucks in their true colors

the flick was funny, but it shows how fuckin' sad most americans are. buncha fuckin' racist fucks[fu]
    test
  14. Toucan_Sam1

^Then why the fuck did you de-rep me, you insecure, no-nothing, bandwagon-riding prick?

I hope someone you love DIES.

PS: I agree with you about the racist frat cunts
    test
  15. double ML

double ML Guest

^^cause you's a bitch
    test
  16. Toucan_Sam1

So's your mom.

Whats your point?
    test
  17. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I LOVED the nude scene. I had tears and my stomach hurt so bad lmao. It was great "eat my asshole" hahaha

I need this on DVD.

I also can't get into the Bruno charcter. I dunno why, I just can't do it lol. He seems way too unfunny and boring. But love Ali G and Borat. I saw Sacha on John Stewert and Letterman, he said they only make 6 episodes per season because they take so long to get together.

Anyway deffinently a great movie to see ;o)
    test
  18. Toucan_Sam1

Yea that nude scene almost gave me an 8-pack from laughing so hard....

I am definetely sure I won't ever laugh this hard again in theatres (or watching a repeat of this movie), but the first time always kills it.

I think Bruno is a bit of a cult favorite, kind of like Stewie from Family Guy. People enjoy him who like more satiric wit instead of Borat's humorous awkwardness.

I saw his appearance on the Letterman and Stewart as well. When he "learned" that John was Jewish, lol.
    test
  19. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Yeah I dunno if I'll be able to laugh like that again. I mean, I was in tears and killing myself...I thought I was gonna have to walk out of there I was in tears and pain so much from laughing LOL. It was great tho. I loved it. I also loved how they made the sensor LONG and WIDE on Borats dick LMAO. That was great.

haha @ finding out John was jewish. Once I found out that Sacha was actually jewish it wasn't as much as a "OMG" when he dissed the jews lol. It was like he has a free card to make fun, since he's one. Reguardless tho he's hilarious. I love this man!! :eek:)
    test
  20. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

told ya...

did you manage to get your husband to go with you?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.