BOOOoooo lmfao.."jay-z says he's not bothered by cam'ron"

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mighty GK, Jan 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

Jay-Z would only be doing Cam a favor by responding.

Hell he single-handedly resurrected Nasir's career.
    test
  2. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

Most of yall aint even bein real wit yall selves...

Its real simple. Cams diss was aight... Jay might diss em eventually, but we all know This cat will Destroy cam... On the side, that biter shit hurt my feelings a lil bit... Cuse im a heavy jay fan, and when i heard that it hurt. Its like when your 3 and u figure out santa aint real.

I dont know if I can trust anything this cat say anymore, cuse whut if he bitin off of niggas you'll never hear? It hurts... But either way, WE ALL KNOW, he'll SHIT on cams career. That takes care of the Lyrical Side.

On the BUISINESS side, come on now, its album promotion. The beef can be real or whutever, but he so conviniently let it out a little while before the album drops. Its a publicity stunt, even tho the beef is real. Jay doesnt NEED to diss him back... All his albums sold alot, and he's richer... Cams shit sells, but he aint as rich.... PLUS, his last album did belly flop...

Just be real wit urself
    test
  3. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

^^^ Well Said.....

...but..."Timing is everything"...right

But that bitter thing is not new... I heard that this time last year... I recognized most of the bites before then except some really old ones... but you have to lyrics and be a great song maker.... ie. Canibus... no one considers him as a potential GOAT because his songs were wack.... but know one can deny his lyrics...
    test
  4. Nucklz

Nucklz Loud Enuff Productions

alot of people dont really realize how mutch Jay has recycled rhymes... he not like he took a "few" hes recycled shit from, B.I.G, Nas, Snoop, 2Pac, Run DMC, Sticky FIngaz, LL Cool J, Coolio, B-Real, Fat Joe, Big Pun, and the list goes on, i can almost gurantee more than 50% of his "jaw dropping lines" were bitten and/or recycled. and overall i feel that he is nowhere close to the GOAT.. his only album i consider a classic if that is Reasonable Doubt other than that his albums are decent. he has simple flow, basic and dumbed down lyrics.. like i dont see why people think he is so special.. i could possibly see people saying he is their favourites but no-1here near to the greatest rapper alive.. and yes i kno Jay-Z would most likely ruin it seems alot of u people dont realize the beef is real..
    test
  5. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

jay is myt fav rapper of course. but tupac is GOAT. fuck wat you heard. he was more than a rapper. he was a damn genious.
    test
  6. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Thje beef is real...yea, he;s also doin iut 4 promoton, why not kill 2 birds wit one stone?

The beef started like in 02 or so when the Dips first signed wit the Roc...Dame offered Cam a CEO president type deal it was either with Rcoafella or Roc awear i forgot, and Jay got jealous of Dame offerin Cam such a high position, but anyways there was some money issue so Cam declined. Over the next few months Jay did some lil shit to get at Cam...one night on that one 50 Cent tour, he got the whole dipset kicked out of the venue similar to how he did R Kelly...So yeah hes not doin it just entirely for promotion. And oh yea...that "I Declare War" Concert that turned into a "Peace Concert" I heard that was originally to get at the Diplomats...he was tryna get some old pics of em and do em like he did Mobb Deep...I guess the right nigga called him up and let him know the deal an what would happen if he tryed somethin, so Jigga bitched up

As far as Jay dissin him back...I dont think he could really get back @ him and thats why hes sayin he aint bothered tryna look "grown"

Cam called Jay out for bein 40 years old lookin like a damn camel ,dressin like a white man and stealin various shit...hows he gonna come back from that, unless he has some shit on CAM? He dont so he just gonna play it from the sidelines

If he did try 2 put a lil record 2gether...itd probably be on some "Im so much richer than u, my last album sold more than ur last 2 put togehter, "...and he knows thatd b a lil lame.
    test
  7. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

yes thats true... but they are both in the music business... and that is what it comes down to at the end of the day...... and his last album prob sold more than his last 3 put together...

As I get older.. .rap beef is getting kind of corny... Its all to sell a record.... beef in general is usually corny and childish... If you work at a business and someone did not give you the manager position you are not going to send a diss email.... lol...

They are both grown men if they have a real problem with each other sit down and talk face to face.... and squash it
    test
  8. illassdj999

illassdj999 ðĵ ®µ§ђ aka SofaKingRaw

cam is a fly in the world jayz lives in..he can diss jay all he wants cuz everybody & their grandmom knows jay is the better mc.. if i was jay i wouldnt pay cam any mind either
    test
  9. kid848

kid848 Ya Boi Honesty

Jig is special cuz he can take an ordinary cliche and make it sound like somethin ridiculous... "I dun forgot more than you eva learned/ what you don't know will make ya home a permanent urn/"... that was some sick shit when he said it... but it's a cliche...lol

He has the charisma for it homie, plain and simple. He puts in lyrics in terms that everybody can hear and relate to. Reasonable Doubt was hot, but nobody tryin to hear that bullshit anymore family. He grew from flippin lines to realizing it was more about a line here and there and a good SONG. That punchline shit is for youngbuls, that's the problem w/ rap these days...nobody can write a SONG to save their lives...they slap 3 verses around 4 bars repeated twice that they call the 'hook' and that's a "song"... please...
    test
  10. Nucklz

honestly i do agree with some of what u r saying but i do believe that alot of people think it souinds like something "rediculous" just for the simple fact that Jay-Z said it.. and about the writing a song part u pretty mutch described jiggas latest albums..

but im not gunna argue with any1 to eatch their own i think Jay-Z is just another rapper gone soft..
    test
  11. Nucklz

oh and by the way i give a fuck about punch lines n shit, i personally think that on reasonable doubt he came with alot better delivery, etc. and overall better songs..
    test
  12. uncle_steve

uncle_steve New Member

"Boy Don't Run" reponse to "You Gotta Luv It"

Check out this response to Cam''s "You Gotta Love It". Apparently Imp wasn''t feeling that "I don''t respect my elders" line.

Cam from Dipset motivated me to write this song when I heard "You Gotta Luv It" a diss song he has for Jay Z. I wasn't really feeling the song but the reason I wrote "Boy Don't Run" is cause I'm sick of rappers disrepecting they elders and the old school.

"Boy Don't Run" Click here to listen or download. Leave feedback.
    test
  13. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

test
  14. BeatSlangaz

BeatSlangaz 08 is not your year!

damn man we finally can agree on somethin. amen to that
    test
  15. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

lol....rofl....lmabfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hadn't even peeped the song yet and I'm just rollin ova here....Just your whole post kills me for some reason....omg....I'm finna listen to this.....pls make me laugh harder.....
    test
  16. J.Mack

lol...."Who ya fiance, It ain't Beyonce/
    lol....Nigga u wildin holmes.....
    U a tru die hard fan man

This that shit jay be talkin bout....he got ppl that will get at Cam for no reason...

lmao....omg....Son u ain't this old are u???
    "U know what school I represent, I'm a sixties baby/"

Nigga tell me u ain't that old pls.
    All I can say is u a wild boy.
    test
  17. uncle_steve

uncle_steve New Member

I ain't that old

yeah what up man I got some music circulating down their in tennesee. Boy Don't Run is just a quick response to Cam. Youngstas need to know you can't come up listening to the old school then turn around and say I don't respect my elders. Anyway I got some more music on my website www.byanymeansmusic.com check it out and give me some feedback.

Imp - 1963
    test
  18. J.Mack

^^^where u reside and whats ya rapper name?
    test
  19. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

uncle steve.. how stupid would you feel if you found out cam was in the game before jay?
    test
  20. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

Nigga if you nice with and you got skills....fuck the age...

Even BB King like 80, he still tours the world, still dropping albums....shut that stereotyping shit up...fuck age, age don't matter.

50% of rapper lie about their age to sell a record anyways....fucking bum.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.