BOOOoooo lmfao.."jay-z says he's not bothered by cam'ron"

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mighty GK, Jan 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

He is smart because Fat Joe and the rest of them fell into 50's piggy bank trap

And we all should know that was for promotion..... People was talking about a month before the track was released....

They all gave him free promotion right before his album dropped..... 50 is a marketing genius.... (They might was said on the diss record...go out and buy 50's recoorrdd, go out and buy 50's recoorrdd, 50 has a record coming outttt, 50 has a record coming outttt)

He should wait until camron album is not doing well and promote his comeback album or nas album....

And whats up with Jeulz Santana being in the middle.
    test
  2. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

the only ppl that dont like cam is cats on this site

trust me...homey will sell with proper promo..his shit was always sellin...the bitches like the nigga...us niggaz dont matter.....erry bitch i kno got cam's album, except the last one cuz it had zero promo...but the ones before...come on man...come home with me went platinum and confession under fire was platinum also

SDE was an unofficial release and his last joint just aint have no promo behind it...so to say nobody feelin cam is kinda pushin it...they the only NY niggaz that get love down south and out on the west coast on a general level.......south niggaz LOVE jim jones aswell......
    test
  3. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

COme Home wit Me only went platinum cuz dame and em had him at the top of the list..

nigga aint pushing nothing compared to jay tho.. i aint got no prob wit cam, but we all know lyrically, sucesswise, hes not on jiggas level.

i'd rather have universal respect, than ONE area respecting me.
    test
  4. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

If cam didn't know Dame back in the day, he wouldnt have been where hes at right now.
    test
  5. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

His last album... all his singles was wack ...thats why it did not sell.... however i have no problem with cam but Come Home with Me was a good album...great singles ...so it sold.... But you cant just sell to your region... The album may be moving a lot of units on the east coast...but may not be moving nothing in the midwest or south etc.... to sell you have to sell to every region..... and jim jones did not have any singles that had any play where I live... i know it moved hell of units on the east coast b/c of the first week numbers...but it dropped like a rock... And I was not feeling that jim jones ripping the Ingnorant Sh** beat....

But its all about the singles to set up the album.... The Diplomats 1 album was my cd....

All this to say..if cam has the right singles...then with the beef as additional promotion it will sell however without the right singles..... just a decent first week then a drop.
    test
  6. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

why do niggas be saying dumb shit without looking at facts.

to say no one is feeling cam is DUMBSHIT. nigga im in LA the other side of the fucking continent, and cam/dipset have a strong fanbase here. im a cam fan myself. he one of my top 3 fav rappers.

look at stats idiots. everything cam does is platinum.. everyone keeps bringing up his "last album flop."

well have any of you even did the research. i have. the reason it flopped was the following reasons

1. his album came out 5-6 MONTHS after get em girls his semi hit single came out... why? because ROC didnt get that sampled cleared. thats why they had to keep pushing his shit back. thats why he was pissed. nigga everybody forgot about the shit by the time they were able to get he shit settled. who the fuck wouldnt flop???

plz know wtf your talking about before you speak at least.
    test
  7. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

did it flop? yes or no.
    test
  8. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

are you an idiot? yes or no.
    test
  9. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

test
  10. urban_tactics

medicical...do a lil more research dawg....all that shit u typed up had pretty much nothin to do with why his album flopped...his singles were weak only to you

"girls wanna have fun" was gettin plays even on the white ppl stations on the top 100, my man had NO promo, i dont care who you are, with no promo u aint sellin shit......
    test
  11. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

no one talks about cam in south FL ...except for the NY cats that live down here...but the south cats..most niggas forget he even raps anymore lol..at least im my region...chicks too...they too busy bumpin pitbull , trick , pretty rickie , t.pain, suave smoothe,franchise boys , d4l and shit like that to even give cam a thought...cams like jadakiss down here..yeh people know'em...but they cudnt name they last album or single...and prolly dont care...
    test
  12. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

^^^^^ Thank you.... My boy from VA, and other kats from up north use to defend NY rap.... a lot of people dont feel Jada, mobb deep etc in the south.... but a flip example is Trick daddy up north, pastor troy back in the days, xzibit in the west...3-6mafia in tenn. I am not saying people dont buy it outside there region but majority of the sales come from there region.

Not in cincy or florida.... maybe where you lived..... that is a fact ... I actually kind of like get em girls.... but all my boys were saying that he wasnt saying anything thing.... so girls wanna have fun may got plays where you live but it did not get plays where I live...thats all i am saying... Dont think b/c its getting plays up where you live that its blowing up nation wide...

I have had these conversation with a few people I know from the ny area... When they thought a song was huge ..then I tell them that it really did not get too much play where I am from....
    test
  13. Nucklz

Nucklz Loud Enuff Productions

k alot of u people are forgetting one thing, cam and dame are like family, u think the disses on jigga wer just for promotional purposes???? are u on fuckin crack, Jigga chose that chickenhead beyonce over dame, he deserves to be dissed, he desserves to be shot for all i care, and lmao at people saying cam aint touchin jigga lyrically?? Jay-Z hasnt released a thing where he raps his actually lyrics.. and to say no one is feelin cam? like im in a small fuckin white town in Canada right now, and people be bumpin his shit goin down the road... dipset is one of the most loved groups out there they gettin love from all over the world.. up north, south, east, and west.. now im not trying to say Cam would win a battle against Jay-Z, all im trying to get at is all u people are COMPLETELY over rating Jay-Z and not giving Cam enough credit... yall need to lay off the glass dick...
    test
  14. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

some of yall talk and dont have as clue what ur really saying
    test
  15. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Cam ain't really touchin jay.. but I got no beef wit cams shit.

but hes not touchin hov...period.

sorry guys, maybe next time.
    test
  16. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

ARE U THE ONE ON DOPE??????

If u listen to Swagger Jacker, Jay-z's most memorable lines were nowhere in that song.....Alotta ppl knew he snatched a few lyrics but the ones that always have jaws dropped are lines he thought up himself and if he didn't then some1 prove it....

As far as Cam goes......The diss was cool....Niggaz down here n my city definately feelin it.....I came out my room and saw like 20niggaz crowded around a laptop listening to it....All of em been walkin round like "daaaaaamn he came at J hard."
    When it comes to his sales down here.....He's loved in my city....I hear plenty ppl on the radio and in freestyles jackin the dipset style around here but honestly from speakin to ppl and my personal preference, Cam is fallin off with alotta ppl and Juelz is steppin up to the forefront....Overall dipset is hot round here tho.... Been that way for a while now.....

As Far as Jigga......................
    JAYZ = RAP GURU = EVERYBODY GOT HIS ALBUMS, EVERYBODY = LYRICALLY SICK = NOTHING TO PROVE.....I don't think he needs to respond to any1's beef period.
    test
  17. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

some of yall are dumb man.

of course people feel cam...people feel MIKE JONES on some level and all he does is repeat his damn name. if nobody felt cam then he wouldn't be BLOWN UP. so quit that bullshit....

and if nobody feels cam then why are so many producers makin heatmakerz type beats aswell??...cuz cam and his crew are the MAIN ones rockin them joints so in order to hear them u gotta listen to dipset.

now career wise and skill with the pen is a different story..but don't act like cam aint shit now...killa=still more entertaining than most rappers lol...mad swagger. but jay is just on his own level and personally I think he's gonna come back HARD..somethin we won't even think of. and yeah I also think it will be a lil bit after cam's lp drops and probably around the time nas drops
    test
  18. urban_tactics

dipset is a household name.....
    test
  19. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

my sister doesent even listen to them and knows who the dipset bird gang is

i was talkin bout dipset in the store once..
    one broad didnt know who cam'ron was i swear the whole wal mart was ready to punch her in the throat.
    test
  20. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Of course it is....

Why I say so...

Timing... He had months to say something and now, convientently when his cd/movie is coming out..... Everyone knew camron and jay had problems over the last 2 years or so.... I am not saying that the diss/hate/no love is fake...b/c they dont get along... but the timing of it is...

Just as Jay convientently went at Nas and Mobb Deep at summer jam, and 50 at everyone in NY....
    ....right before there album came out... I read that labels try to have 3 months of heavy promotion before the album drops...and we are right in the the range... And he happens to be on the XXL this week.... They do not do that magazine in a week, it is planned/almost finished about month before it hits stands

so... Diss record....then cover of magazine, then first single drops, then album
    cam knows what he is doing...and it is a smart move for him
    ...then the press conference (who has press conferences over beef unless they ending it .... )

but it is a smart move for camron and he is getting the attention he wanted... but it would be dumb for jay to feed into it until months after his album comes out...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.