Bookbag Jimmy appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Wird of Pley, Feb 3, 2012.

?

which one

Poll closed Mar 7, 2012.
  1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SolaSystemSteve

SolaSystemSteve New Member

"Where you live is soft"

You live in a house smh Somalian pirates would fuck up Jersey
    test
  2. Morris201

Morris201 New Member

I wish I lived in a house lml, legitimately.

nice logic though, a nation "would fuck up" a state.
    test
  3. BoDiddley

BoDiddley New Member

dude kinda gotta point. would u rather live in southcentral/detroit/brooklyn/st louis or somalia
    test
  4. SolaSystemSteve

I'm not googling shit, you think people in Rwanda were counting kills when over 800,000 people died?

I bet there's kids in Seri Leone who's parents got stabbed for not picking enough diamonds and have 1 leg from landmines who would do anything to live somewhere with internet.

Stop bragging about how touch your city is as though 1) It's a good thing, 2) It means YOU'RE tough and 3) It's tough in the grand scale of things. People go on holiday to NO. Nobody's going to Iran for the food.

If you can go ONLINE to brag about how rough where you live in you're still not in anywhere near the roughest place in the world
    test
  5. SolaSystemSteve

I couldn't care less about the geography of America, I honestly couldn't.

How is a place tough when there's enough food for somebody to get to Suge's size?
    test
  6. Morris201

Morris201 New Member

Look through what I said anywhere, and see if I said anything about Jersey being hard....

In reality everything you said is true, It's a hard life in all the places you mentioned, but (and I'm not condoning this) if Somalia stepped to the United States, whose side are you picking?

Somalia vs South Central = Somalia (a country vs an area of a city)

Somalia vs United States = United States (no debating)

Like I said I've never mentioned anything about whose hard or not previous to the post, but let's be real....
    test
  7. SolaSystemSteve

'Cus America has computers, missiles, high tech guns etc you moron when did I say Somalia would beat America in a war?

Somalia and pretty much 99% of Africa is gullier than anywhere in the Western world. Stop acting otherwise and enjoy it.
    test
  8. Morris201

Morris201 New Member

Never have said anything about being gully, all I said was you can't compare a nation to a state.

You go hard though...calling people out on the internet.

Later homie, live a good life.
    test
  9. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

biotch i aint braggin bout shit ,, YOU BROUGHT THIS UP ,, all i did was say your wrong and dont know what your talking about ... i cant count how many homies i have that have been shot and or killed , i wasnt even allowed past the end of my block till i was 13,,, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THATS LIKE SO SHUT THE FUCK UP,,,,
    its easy for you to say how not rough and soft somethin is objectively from your computer in comfy canada

New Orleans crime and murder rate is as bad as a 3rd world countires , THATS MY POINT

its rated as more dangerous than most cities in Africa , only one that rates more dangerous right now is Somolia ---> Top 5 Most Dangerous Cities for live of the World | Wonders-World.com

all im sayin is you dont know if New Orleans is worse or better than cities in Africa cause you never been to either , BUT IF YOU WERE TO DO SOME RESEARCH ON THE SUBJECT INSTEAD OF TALKIN OUT YOUR ASS you'd see that New Orleans AN AMERICAN CITY is worse than most african cities ( by crime rate & murder rate)

more references --->
    The List: Murder Capitals of the World | Foreign Policy
    10 Most Dangerous Cities in the World in 2010 !!!
    test
  10. speakdatruth

speakdatruth New Member

are you all actually talking about this? Two pages?
    test
  11. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Atlanta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    test
  12. Morris201

Morris201 New Member

The only difference is I'm sure deaths caused by Military aren't reported as murders or crimes.

Not disagreeing with you just saying.
    test
  13. filthrich

filthrich Guarocuya

that post made me want to back hand my laptop.

we've been the murder capitol of the world. hooray..... cornball.
    test
  14. SolaSystemSteve

Somalia isn't a city fucktard

You think people in back water shit hole Eat Africa are reporting murders? Nah, 'cus the government is comitting genoice, they have AIDs, no house, are living in a mine field and haven't eaten for weeks. NO is a much better place to live than these canibal tribes where they have a life expectancy of about 20 if the next tribe doesn't decide to rape and kill them all as a sacrafice to the fuckign sun god.

How you gonna have a go saying i've never been to africa? NEITHER HAVE YOU

800,000 died in Rwanda or however it's spelt in about 4 years. When has that happened in NO?

Last ethnic clensing in America? The indians? Fuck knowsn
    Last ethnic clensing in Africa? Prolly right npw

Last time a village got invaded, the aduls killed, the male kids amde into soldiers and the female kids raped to death in America? Never
    Last time that happened in Africa? Pretty much every day

Dead@murder rates in places where they haven't invented paper

Keep banging though
    test
  15. SolaSystemSteve

Nah Robert Mugarby is writing a report on all those people he killed, but in NO they're killing more than him trust me

Mate, you have electricity, democracy, literacy and food

You're in the top 50% right now at least
    test
  16. Bookbag Jimmy

Bookbag Jimmy 2 birds on 1 stove

thats wassup

*flips dreads*
    test
  17. Morris201

Morris201 New Member

You realize we are in agreement here homie.

I don't get you.
    test
  18. SolaSystemSteve

I have mates who've been to Jamaica that got told not to go into the downtown area of Kingston because they would be robbed on sight for being white/having nice things and if they resisted they would be killed as though it was nothing, because that's how they live. Not a ghetto area, just downtown. In Jamaica they still have mobs killing gay people for being gay.

Jamaica is a tourist destination and America is still much less dangerious than there, end of
    test
  19. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

i didnt say New Orleans is worse , I SAID ITS RATED AS DANGEROUS AS THOSE AFRICAN CITIES
    i compared it to a 3rd world country BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY THOSE ARE THE WORST ,,,
    BUT THE FACT REMAINS -- NEW ORLEANS AN AMERICANS CITY ,, IS RATED UP THERE WITH THE WORST CITIES IN THE WORLD , BECAUSE OF STATISTICS ie. MURDERS AND ALL CRIMES ,,,,
    and this is a place YOU SAID IS SOFT and doesnt compare to cities in Africa

MY POINT = NOT ONLY DOES IT COMPARE BUT IT IS RATED & JUST AS AND MORE DANGEROUS THAN THOSE PLACES

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ---->MY QUESTION TO YOU DIPSHIT
    so how can a place thats thats been the murder captiol OF THE WORLD plenty times be soft and not one of the most dangerous places???

that was the whole pint of your thread , to say America isnt as dangerous as many other places ,, that , you dumbfuck , is incorrect

test
  20. SolaSystemSteve

First part was joking

Second wasn't aimed at you
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.