Bonnies Topics and Pics (submit!)

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by J o o k, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Was it just me or did it feel like Castaway all over again? I was like "wow, I can't believe I didn't see the boredom coming."
    test
  2. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

i dunno about cast away, I can see what you mean by that, but how about the ending with that town looking like "The Village"....
    test
  3. TheReturn

lol, the best is when it's all dramatic as they blow the bridges up so no one can get to the island, and then all the sudden this woman and her child show up on the island, like they just parked their car across the river and strapped their big UV light on her back and swam over.
    test
  4. Got Life?

well...she had a sign from God, so naturally they probably took the tunnel into the city, which wouldn't at all be crowded /w vampires...
    test
  5. TheReturn

Oh, I see. And because it's a tunnel they didn't seal it off because the virus obviously wouldn't travel through it because it's a tunnel. And you're right, why would dark loving vampires huddle in a tunnel? Geez, the director really thought about everything in this one.

I haven't read the book though, wonder if it's any better.
    test
  6. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

yeah they are just humans with a virus but they have some sort of super strength where they can slam their head against bulletproof glass until it breaks but not cave their skull in???
    test
  7. Got Life?

right, because now they're vampire zombie beasts that run faster than Will Smith; an obviously in shape black man and all that fun stuff...

the book was written in 1954, it doesn't really accomodate for the same scenarios...

i think the biggest surprise wasn't that this was a flop, but is that Gone Baby Gone is actually a phenomenal flick.
    test
  8. Bonnie Bathory

yeah, i think i'm bored enough to post more pics & quotes...
    test
  9. Bonnie Bathory

test
  10. Got Life?

meh, my pics are better bon bon...
    test
  11. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

the problem is .. 10 will get picked .. the rest will be forgotten about forever .. there's atleast 3 solid weeks worth of great pics in this thread ..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.