Bonnar was on roids for Silva fight

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Makabreli, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makabreli

Makabreli done

Silva enjoys a reach advantage over many. especially in the mw division, which he HATES to leave.

best strikers ever know how to use their intelligence and chops in a fight. Silva for the most part knows how to make opponents react how he wants. He cornered and made forrest griffin sidestep into his right hook, and frequently dodges predictable left right left combos from his opponents.

i'd say he has an intelligence advantage over his opponents.
    test
  2. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

id say makabreli is completely right.

also, i think its more than just intelligence, its a lot of subtle stuff going down, SIlva is like a fighting mentalist, tricking his oponents into making certain moves (as u said) while being able to perfect read and anticipate their future actions.
    test
  3. DogMeat

DogMeat New Member

:watwudthatdo: Do you really think that they should legalize steroids in mma because The champion is more intelligent then the challenger? if they were legal i still dont believe that a steroid user would dethrone anderson we would just see more ugly fights like him vs bonnar or chael 2 like yeah the kos are nice but i dont want to watch anymore fights like that i want to watch him vs someone on a similar level when it comes to technique intelligence and confidence. Its not impossible its just that people dont want to commit to the hard work and the constant learning of new techniques
    test
  4. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

handy used trt?

don't recall that
    test
  5. Makabreli

Makabreli done

you kinda prove the point though. anderson has fought so many known roiders (chael, hendo, leben, irvin, bonnar) and butchered them. so what's the problem.

steroids really just get rid of some of your natural weakness. we all joke about overeem being the product of roids, but if you look at his technique since his move to heavyweight it has improved by leaps and bounds.

honestly i'm not so much pro steroids as i am not THAT against them. in a way they help level the playing field. people that take steroids tend to be the guys getting their asses whipped, not the guys on a tear anyway.
    test
  6. Makabreli

Makabreli done

test
  7. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

don't forget to predict Mak!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.