Bongs no health benefits?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Sir Bustalot, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I read a study that said that bongs or water pipes have very little health benefit as far as purifying the smoke, taking out toxins, filtering out tar etc etc goes. Some does stay in the water, but such a little amount that its not even worth mentioning.

may make it smoother and whatnot, but there is little to no actual health benefit. I dont know how true it is, but I can see that.
    If you think about it, only the outer edge of the smoke bubble actually touches the water, there is so much more smoke that fills up that bubble that goes unfiltered. Its not like each smoke molecule gets rinsed through the water molecules and shit, its only just touching the water. Like i said its not like its actually getting filtered through the water, the air bubbles dont mix down with the water and then form again into big air bubbles and then get inhaled....
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

oh i should note the article did state that it all depends on the bong as well. The more bubble dispersion the better. So complex bongs with bubblers and extr bubble chambers and shit are much better than your regular 1 chamber/stem bongs.

a neat thing to note was that the study found unfiltered joints to be healthier than a bong in terms of allowing the lowest amount of harmful tars and other substances from reaching the experiment's subjects lungs
    test