Bong Hits In The Hood

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by -Paper Chase-, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

lol where do u come up with this stuff, when iw as still liven in BC i couldnt even get high off a blunt didnt matter the quality. this was becuase u cant get a big/concentrated enough hit off a blunt

funny thing is most the big timers in weed, the ppl the public doesnt hear about, the ppl doing the breeding an shit are white.

if you were a real smoker ud have a place to smoke where cops aint an issue ie. a house/apartment, w/e

i have a hose attachment fro one of my bongs so its like a hooka and yes i can smoke it and do otehr shit at teh same time :O

and since when does slang dictate shit? what if no one in NY says dank but everyone in BC does, does that mean BC smoker aint "Real" even tho NY buys from em?

flacco u seriously lack critical thinking skillz and it astounds me that youve lived long enough to go to college
    test
  2. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

i have the strongest cognitive brain functions

and i do have a spot to smoke all the time...my buddy crib

lives across the street from me...thats the main hang out no homo

i go to college, i was 17 on a college campus getting my dick sucked by random 20 year old black broad with a super dummy ass while smoking on a b

see you cant hit a bong and get your dicked sucked, unless you really really good with yours hahahaha
    test
  3. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

WTF WOULD U KNOW BOUT PIFF.. U AINT FROM NY OR THE EASTERN SEA BORDER.. PIFF WAS SOMETHING TIL IGNORANT FUCKS LIKE U JUST TERMED ANYTHING GOOD "PIFF"

I SAY DANK CUS NOBODY KNOW SHIT BOUT GENETIC LINEAGE AROUND HERE..

I MEAN I COULD BE LIKE YOUR BOY AND JUST CALL IT AK-47 LOL
    test
  4. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

hahahahahaahahahahah

yeah your a bitch

id punk you too
    test
  5. toker

BITCH.. EHH COULD BE WORSE.. I COULD BE A BASTARD LIKE U

AN I DONT KNOW IF ANYBODY TOLD YOU YET BUT ACTIN HARD ON THE NET IS FOR KIDS.. REAL NIGGAS DONT AIR OUT SHIT OR GET ON THE NET..
    test
  6. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

i do cause i dont care about u lames

and i am a bastard

my dad hates me

fuck em

u live with your white parents
    test
  7. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I like blunts cuz its an art to roll em. Its a fun process and when the final product comes out nice its dope. Their very enjoyable to smoke. I like bongs first though. But Flacco you're a dumb ass, real smokers smoke whatever the hell they please, whether it be bongs, pipes, Js, blunts whatever.
    test
  8. toker

yo do it cus u a fake fronting bitch

nobody commits crimes and gets on the net and talks about it..

u sound like some HS kid acting rebellious..
    test
  9. -Paper Chase-

Why do you keep mentioning white? The majority of this website is white you fucking faggot. So not only are you an admitted bastard and peice of shit that not even your own family loves, but you're also a racist.
    test
  10. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

bongs are fun... you get bigger hits of that shit dont get me wrong but it aint the only way to get high... cant be on the run with a bong gotta bring a blunt... me personally i like smoke blunts more on an everyday basis.. bongs are more of a social thing... the thing thats best about blunts is they are self-disposable evidence. if you are walkin around a park with a blunt when you're done theres nothin to show for it... but if u got a glass piece on u they can get u with residue
    test
  11. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i like smoking blunts but i get higher off of 2-3 gravity bong hits than a whole 1 gram blunt. it's pure science.

blunts are for social occasions and i take them to the dome when there's nobody to throw down the five or match with me.

when i start using my newly constructed gravity bong tomorrow, i will be coming to every class high for the rest of this freshman year.

oh, and flacco, i know you don't care (i don't even mean that shit offensively. i can just tell by your responses), but you would get HIGHER off a .2 nug in a gravity bong hit than a .3 blunt. i know you like how long the blunt lasts but i be trying to get high, my nigga. economically it would make more sense, too.
    test
  12. toker

dunno how much truth there is to this but the homies told me

blunt= the high lasts longer
    bong= the peak is higher

blunts are alright but i dont like them for several reasons..

tobacco is nasty
    waste of weed IMO.. my blunts have to be atleast 1.5g which kinda turns me off.. that shit will last so much longer through a bong.. i like to take snapper bowl by myself so i only get green.. and to me 5 .3 snappers works out better

and finally blunts kill the taste of the herb.. kids be talking bout rollin blunts of purp.. why??? the best thing most purps have going for them is their taste and u taking that shit away lol
    test
  13. -Paper Chase-

Lol at this faggot Flacco rolling up .4 blunts!

I hate tobacco yet I really like blunts. It does kill the taste of my buds though. Just gets me really lifted and I love the process of rolling and smoking a blunt. I smoke out of glass like 5 days out of the week
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.