Bones, chariots, chatiot wheels, and horse hoofs found at the bottom of red sea

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  2. TheBigPayback

Start at 5:00 the begining boring
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Also
    He found this on far side of Nuweiba in Saudi Arabia(Midian)
    Plain of Horeb
    [​IMG]
    Rock of horeb...
    [​IMG]
    Water erosion at base
    [​IMG]
    Ex:17
    5 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Pass before the people and take with you some of the elders of Israel; and take in your hand your staff with which you struck the Nile, and go. 6 Behold, I will stand before you there on the rock at Horeb; and you shall strike the rock, and water will come out of it, that the people may drink.”
    http://splitrockresearch.org/content/100/Field_Reports/The_Split_Rock
    test
  4. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Truth is so inticing you're starting to break free mentally BigPayBack. props.

I see you one day changing your name to just PayBack. so you can help fight these Demons out here.
    test
  5. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

The water erosion couldn't have come from rain?
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I'm failing to understand what the "supernatural" thingy here is.

What am I missing here?

Supernatural? :scared:
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Its evidence for the parting of the red sea

As there are bones of humans, bones of horses, chariot axels, chariot wheels, chariot cabs...
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

It's a theory, not evidence.

Of course one would also have to consider potential tectonic shifts, etc.
    test
  9. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

While it IS interesting these items have been found in the Red Sea, Gal is right: It's a theory.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Omg its evidence something like that happened.

u can say perhaps they got there another way by some other event but its evidence something did happen.
    and it fits the biblical account pretty perfectly.

they even found the body of the pharoah
    test
  11. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

HalleluYAH.

Amazing stuff.
    test
  12. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

you'd be right if there were actual chariot wheels being found and excavated from the site; there are many possible explanations for that. but i have found through experience that a good general rule for dealing with religious/paranormal/otherwise suspicious claims is to first verify that the information being presented is even correct. you'd be surprised how downright dishonest a lot of these claims actually are.

in this case we're dealing with a snippet of the findings of a man named ron wyatt. though the narrator authoritatively asserts that chariot wheels are hidden in each and every coral filmed at the site, there hasn't been a single wheel recovered from the site, nor any solid scientific support for the idea that these formations are anything other than coral.

nor has anyone been able to find the mysterious 'golden' wheel shown later in the video, for which there's no good explanation why coral couldn't grow on it nor why it would be easily resting on the surface as it is, after 3000+ years. all we have is wyatt's footage/photo to go on, and nothing else.
    Debunking Christianity: Coming This Fall, "The Exodus Conspiracy" -- Dr. Lennart Moller resurrects Ron Wyatt's photograph of a gilded chariot wheel

now all this on its own should put some perspective on just how spurious these claims are, but it actually gets worse. ron wyatt has a sort of reputation among some christians as being either a con artist or just plain delusional because of the sheer volume of claims he has made.

Noah's Ark Search - Mount Ararat

the above page also deals in depth with his claim that a certain rock formation in turkey is the remains of noah's ark.

another christian author who details the process of being taken in by and subsequently discovering the fraudulence of wyatt's claims:

A Great Christian Scam
    test
  13. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1PGxDpJj64I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

THE CAPTIONS MENTION "PHILISTINES" BUT THAT IS NOT CORRECT, HE OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T KNOW THE PHILISTINES WERE ONE OF THE ISRAELITES BIGGEST ENEMIES IN THE SCRIPTURES AND WERE ACTUALLY A "WHITE" RACE OF PEOPLE. THEY ALSO WERE ABNORMAL AND SEEDS OF THE NEPHILIM MIXING BECAUSE GOLIATH HIMSELF WAS A PHILISTINE.

You sound stupid, everything you know today comes from ancient history and archeologists findings... yet you pick and chose what you want to believe based on the dogmatic illusions presented to you through mainstream media. Don't be a fool.
    test
  14. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

This just puts things in perfect perspective.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

What???
    Wyatts footage was shot in 1970s of which theres a snippet in the video. the grainy one.
    this footage is shot by a different crew from a totally diff orginization in the 90s sometime.

as far as the noahs ark thing maybe u should check out the newer explorations to arrart where theyve found huge petrified coloumns and even giant bolts at the site.

along with things like this in the area

[​IMG]
    wgich seems to have been some sort of anchor
    test
  16. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

yes, but the new footage shows corals. that's not a discovery. that's idiots pointing at corals and saying "this could be an axel with a chariot wheel sticking out of the ground." my favorite one was when they showed some divers near a big hunk of ambiguous coral and the announcer goes "this could have been a chariot cab." ah, the power of imagination. "we have detected with metal detectors..." give me a fucking break! :funny:

if there were seriously anything to this find then somebody would have excavated the site and this stuff would be hanging in a museum somewhere. in fact i have to suspect even wyatt and his followers lack the confidence in this 'find' to actually do any excavating. 'it requires special equipment...." yea, so does filming at 200 feet under water. its not like there's not a TON of money to be made if the find is legit. maybe it was planted, as is allegedly admitted by one of wyatt's sons, or perhaps they just realize, as most people would, that not everything round with spokes is a chariot wheel, let alone one from a specific kingdom of egypt!

until they bring it up for scientists to analyze, nobody can know and what you are doing is engaging in mere wishful thinking.

link me to a valid source detailing the finds.

that's nothing new. those were 'found' by wyatt and are addressed in one of the links i provided.
    Noah's Ark Search - Mount Ararat

here's what stelae might look like before they are defaced by zealous christians:
    [​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.