bone thugs feat. biggie - notorious thugs

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Atom React, Oct 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OptiKz

OptiKz Active Member

salv you dead wrong about biggie man.

he was a true g man. he didn't address Pac because he was above it all man. pac was on some wild out shit, buggin and sayin foul shit. big was the bigger man, never addressed and continued makin his money. to say biggie is fake, that is fuckin ridiculous man. kid sold crack his whole life. from being on the ave, to bein on tv with a mic in his face, you can't say that shit wouldn't bug on you. you have a twisted opinion on one of the best emcees ever... no one should hate on Pac, Big, or Pun man. no one. everyone should have respect for them cats.
    test
  2. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^^True..The reason why people related to pac so well just wasnt because he ACTUALLY did the shit he said in his songs, he rapped about shit that other people could've gone through...If Pac was soo repetitive as one of you stated, the whole world would've gotten tired of him after Me against the World...The way Pac's emotion laced his tracks were one of the main reasons why he was so felt...Pac and Biggie are my 2 favorite artist of all time..Their music is timeless..If Life After Death and Makavelli had dropped this year, they still would have been the 2 hottest albums out..
    test
  3. MyKe SeaN

SHUT THE FUCK UP...PAC was the top mc when you were still riding your big wheel...you're not even old enuff to cop a cd..I gives a fuck where you're from..

Go listen to Bomb First...
    test
  4. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

salvdor.. stop acting like you dont contradict yourself
    you and everyone else does it, i dont care if your a preacher, a prophet, a king, a queen... your only a human, moral doesnt change that, it just "helps" it you could say.

contradiction is a part of EVERYDAY life, you ever told a girl you loved her? some other time argued and said shit to her? dont tell me no. thats a contradiction over time.

SHIT HAPPENS.. that was the weakest reason for an "i dont like" i've ever heard.

and tupac was an EMCEE
    test
  5. MyKe SeaN

^^thats Was On Point Playa..
    test
  6. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

word.. but no

a contradiction.. is 'doing or saying 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS"

i'll use your example

if i told a girl i loved her.. .ofcourse we'll fight @ some point

I'll say some shit to her... maybe "fuck off bitch..........etc. etc."

but thats me expressing anger.... i'd never say 'i hate you'... which would 'cotradict my love you'

being made and callin names has nothing to do with loves

Have u never talked shit to a familymember or a close friend?

does it have to do with your "love" ?

its my point.. maybe "Small contradictions" are a huge part of life

But pac had "HUGE ONES" and not everyone does "Huge Contradictions" on their Overall View on topics

a contradiction is expected here and there cuz shit changes.. but your talkin about someone who would do it 4-6 times on a single album..... & in life
    test
  7. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

of course you never contradict yourself, i could also say i have $2,000,000.00 under my name, does that mean its true?
    saying you dont contradict yourself is a contradiction, which you said 2 posts ago, so get over it.

you act like contradictions are such a horrible thing, or can only be bad

no matter how you put it, to not like an artist for something everyone does, makes me suspect that maybe your homosexual, and had people who said they were your friends but contradicted themselves once you started coming onto them.
    test
  8. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

Pac and Big where both great..

Both their personas where overblown..
    test
  9. MyKe SeaN

LMMFAO!!!!! you merked him...
    test
  10. Strange1

Strange1 the northern touch

cats always leave Big L out of these things... Big L was lightyears ahead of biggie and pac both.... I personally feel he was better than pun too.... but I like pun about the same
    test
  11. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

i agree, big l shouldnt be left out

hes in MY top 5, maybe even 3
    test
  12. MyKe SeaN

Yea Big L was ill..Pun was just sick...I'll always feel that Pac and Big were the most influencial out of the 4 though..
    test
  13. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

this thread is so gay
    test
  14. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

no i think you feel contradictions are so "Okay".. because people forever tell you your good, to your face, but to everyone say your wack.. so you feel its 'okay to change your mind'.. long as it benifits you... or as long as you have some idiot terminology of the meaning of tha word.. that suites your lack of 'conviction' & 'permenant status'

like your sexuality.. "am i gay... am i straight" i bet you ask yourself this on a daily basis.... You go suck a cock.. then runback and be like 'i hate gay people' that way your justified in your actions..

u fuckin cock leak
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.