bone thugs feat. biggie - notorious thugs

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Atom React, Oct 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cahhhnage

Cahhhnage New Member

someone send me the Thug Luv beat, i'll trade you a couple new instrumentals for it...

aim- MPKaySlay
    test
  2. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

wow @ sayin pac sucks....

some ppl on this site should just commit suicide...
    test
  3. BTruth

BTruth Guest

both great songs, classics.
    test
  4. Syn 6

Syn 6 back off hiatus

ill track ..
    test
  5. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

i wont...and ill stand by my statement...pac sucks...dont like it???...tough titty...
    test
  6. eNfO

eNfO YEEEAH BABY

notorious thugs > any tupac song
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^^Are u crazy?? but hey, your like a fuckin 16 year old minor, you were like 8 when Pac died...Pac dicked most of the heavy hitters from your state at that time so i can see where all your hostility comes from...Pac's content speaks for itself...Lil teenie boppers these days...
    test
  8. eNfO

eNfO YEEEAH BABY

what do you mean most of the heavy hitters? pac was a dick and wasnt even that nice himself.... if pac repped the east, no one would give a fuck about him, he was just the best on the west coast at the time and shined more.

and your the one with the hostility.... i stated an opinion
    test
  9. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Pac wasnt even that nice?? man are you SERIOUS?? what the fuck do you KNOW?? YOU'RE FUCKING 16 AND JUST DISCOVERED HIP HOP LAST YEAR...SHUT UP! Its obvious you've never heard or owned a 2pac album...He through shots at Nas, Jay, Mobb Deep and Biggie..they were the biggest names on the eastcoast at the time....NOne of em wanted it with Pac...Go peep All Eyez on Me and Makaveli...Particularly the track entitled "Realest shit ever wrote"...Dont talk shit until you hear those tracks lil youngin.. Pac had some influence over your favorite artist...

:Bumps hit em up:
    test
  10. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

the reasons i neva liked Pac or Biggie really

Pac = contradiction artist... i know artist change their feelings over time, but he'd contradict himself 5-8 times an album... talk bout thug shit, then 2 songs later, talk bout peace, or 'why' his people are labeled something (probably cuz he reppin them to be ignorant a track before) talk bout how females are bitches, but then say 'we need to treat our women better'...

so i neva respected him as an artist (because he wuz like a "KERRY" or rap lol flip flopper)

also almost everything he did wuz tah same... people alwayz say 'pacs content'... and name songs.. well for every dope Pac Song.. he has bout 3-5 other tracks that are bout exactly tah same (concept, flow, delivery, content) he wuzn't versatile at all

Biggie - wuz a poser.... He talked all that thug shit, and hardness... Yet would do an interview and look like he's bout to cry because he has fear for his life.... He got OPENLY DISSED ALL THE TIME.. yet NEVER EVER MEntioned Pac's name back ONCE... (so he lost all credibility for htat shit) i mean pac talked bout homie's wife... n he ain't say shit... so he didn't even have tha balls to do tha 1 thing .. thats like a backbone of Rap music (The diss art)

I honestly think biggie made better songs

but i agree both had a few good ones

I have like 3-4 pac songs i love (but mostly cuz of tha hooks/beats not his verses)

i have like 3-4 Biggie Tracks i love (same reason)

anyways Pun shit on both.. after re-cappin my "capitol punishment" album

YES!
    test
  11. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

^ thank you

these kids have no respect...
    test
  12. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

if you aint like pac thats cool, but to say he was a dickhead in person? not true

and to say you dont like him cause he contradicted himself... people contradict themselves DAILY, yet because he does on an album its something to hate on?

you shouldnt like people in general if thats a reason

either way, this is about BIGGIE's verse.. they both were on completely different styles all around, biggie had the player shit goin on, pac was more poetical, so its preference on what type you feelin.

but biggies verse.. woo... and haha @ who said his flow is what all artists try and do. yeah they all try and flip it, but no one comes close to this verse, biggie destroyed this, classic thats all you can say, classic.
    test
  13. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

That track, and album always gets play with me and my boys in car when blazin.
    test
  14. eNfO

eNfO YEEEAH BABY

who the fuck are you to tell me how long i've been listening to hip hop

i grew up in the bronx... theres nothing but hip hop culture around me constantly

pac wasn't that nice of an emcee, he was more of a rapper than emcee...

in my opinion, pac was an average lyricist... the end... why are you even arguing with my opinion?

[​IMG]
    test
  15. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

hence why i only respect people who "DONT Contradict themselves"

its not hard not to contradict yourself.. have a lil conviction.. and 'moral' for your life & take pride in wut u do/say... and not change.. Then u WONT contradict

change'n your mind later is life.. THATS NATURAL... your whole career being KNown off "contradiction" isn't wut i like

He didn't do it because he wuz a 'lost artist' he did it cuz he just made tracks that 'would be felt' instead of real shit he 'felt'

no, i hate that people say how 'innovative he wuz'.. when he wuz repetitive in everything... every album sound tah same... i mean yea there's a means to stay 'close to home' wit your shit (use wut works) but almost EVERY pac album/song wuz like a continueation of tha last one... and i dont' mean that in a good way

but if its between them.. i favor biggie more
    test
  16. Dely

Dely In The Trap

lol@baby enfo
    test
  17. eNfO

eNfO YEEEAH BABY

test
  18. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

gangsta hoody.
    test
  19. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

ironic........
    test
  20. BTruth

BTruth Guest

Dont see how anyone can dislike pac or big. its cool not to have them in your top 10 or something, but how can you dislike them?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.