bombtharhymes vs. Geranimo

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by GeranimO, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeranimO

GeranimO New Member

10 lines sound good? due 24 from ur chek. this is my chek
    test
  2. GeranimO

GeranimO New Member

im not gunna keep this faggot waitin. ima drop first while he procrastinatin.
    little boys n dick is this gay's fascination, so ima Make-B-Leave like imagination!.

so fuk the rap he sayin, an really Fuk how u feelin man, never seen a onion, shit,
    prolly never seen a gram, plus his raps ass! my shit 'fly'like peter pan, an his blow all around. kinda like a ceilin fan!!.

speakin of peter pan, this dude like we need a plan, cuz my punches come wit 'hooks'.and his just 'NeverLand'!!

ull get poked wit a shank bruh, his album prolly gone tank huh.
    so u aint gettin no 'credit' from anyone cuz they dont wanna go bankrupt!.

damn now they like that G dude spittin true. choke ur ass out til ur fukin face turn blue.
    they need to bring me in a damn urn too, cuz i just fukin 'dropped bomb' like a B-52!!
    test
  3. bombtharhymes

bombtharhymes New Member

Seriously? these are your lyrics or you haven't submit it cause it sounds like a gimmick
    GeranimO can rap his diss with a group of cheerleaders and still won't 'Bring It'
    Got you tripping on morphine, I used to rhyme about Peter Pan when I was fourteen
    Your gripping and forcing lines just to get your flow moving without a floor scheme
    Got him mad at me cause I'm holding it down like gravity while his decaying like cavity
    I'm a veteran and a majesty but I'll stoop down to your level just so you could battle me
    This ain't pre-school but I'll talk about Neverland with you cause you'll never understand
    You're dropping bombs? by the time I'm finished I'll end you together with your plans
    This is wack cause I usually bring catastrophe but I got myself battling to a cast of Glee
    Son, try and make the most of this audition cause this is the last thing you'll be - ME!
    test
  4. bombtharhymes

bombtharhymes New Member

test
  5. GeranimO

GeranimO New Member

why u feedin off my verse in ur shit. lol. ill feed on urs to u said ull talk bout neverland and didnt u only said it. so that line about punches not landin=very appropriate ok now vote plz haha
    test
  6. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

Indeed..cant feed off your opponents verse without multiple rounds. Rules of engagement.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.