BOLA4 Discussion (No Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by chrishansen, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrishansen

chrishansen Well-Known Member

Thesaurus and Mac Lethal is going to be a way better battle than PH vs Jaze. We know Jaze would have killed it and that PH has some good bars, but PH's heart clearly wasn't in the battle and he's been putting it off for about 23 months now so why do we even wanna see this battle?

PH:

We're glad you took multis out of your writtens with your wack rap rhythm/
    We also know you were sad when I murked you before and took OVER the east coast division/

*Dutch Vega does the bodega diddy bop and dies*

Diz vs DNA was gonna be nice, but it was most likely going to be unlimited and Diz in the unlimited format is 1 for 2 in my opinion. Yeah, he killed Jerzey Swift - but that battle was really boring for the most part and more huffing and puffing freestyle Diz than a really good overall battle.

Diz vs Swave was a really great battle, but who knows which Diz we woulda seen at BOLA vs DNA in the u.n.l.i.m.t.ed format.

QP gets hate, but he is gonna have the underdog effect and Diz isn't going to have had as much time to write for QP, which is a positive for Diz as I think his pen game is merely mediocre and this short turnaround in opponents will result in the more sporadic Diz that most GT fans seem to love.

Then you still got Ness and DBD, which should be an instant classic.

So yah, BOLA 4 got better son.

Mac Lethal vs Thesaurus >>>

edit: why can't i type unlimited?
    test
  2. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

How is it better when the two main attraction battles get cancelled? Imagine what Grizzle 2 would have been like if Thesaurus/Real Deal, and Iron/E Ness got cancelled...BOLA 4 is your answer
    test
  3. chrishansen

You're comparing Diz/DNA and PH/Jaze to E Ness/Iron and Thesaurus/Real Deal?

SMH

You done goofed
    test
  4. TheRealWarlock

TheRealWarlock Top 5 In The 505

I agree with most that saurus/lethal is better than diz/dna
    test
  5. pill grim

pill grim CHRONNIE SPARKO

wait... is 360 vs Rone not going down anymore?
    test
  6. GraphicNature

Im comparing main event attractions to main event attractions.....You don't advertise a party as all you can drink, and at the last minute change it to BYOB
    test
  7. chrishansen

Worst analogy of all-time tbh
    test
  8. billw84

billw84 throwin' it down

no, no, and no.

2 days of last minute preparation and freestyle will not make up for months of preparation and hype
    test
  9. GraphicNature

Not really, I think its pretty spot on.....cause thats exactly what they did, they took away the very thing that made this event
    test
  10. chrishansen

so saurus and mac lethal isn't better than the battles originally lined up and dbd/ness lee and rone/360 aren't still happening?

my bad fam i'll fall back
    test
  11. GraphicNature

Saurus vs Mac Lethal freestyle battle? Yeah it'll prolly be pretty dope, but wouldn't you rather see Thesaurus vs Mac Lethal on a months worth of preparation?
    test
  12. chrishansen

nah not really tbh
    test
  13. GraphicNature

And Im not saying there still isnt dope battles on the card, Im saying that major attraction battles being cancelled is a big hit to the events hype...
    test
  14. chrishansen

oh so that's what you were trying to say? i didn't get that with your 4 other posts that basically said that. thanks for the clarification tho
    test
  15. cheddah12

cheddah12 Well-Known Member

no not really, cause this will be on some old school west coast freestyle shit, that got most of us into this rap battle shit. and to be honest whether that had 3 months to prep or not 90 percent of these dudes probably write all there bars in a day or 2 anyways. and for the other shit i see what chris hansen is saying, thats like you think your going to a boston/cavs game, then you arrive and all of a sudden its boston/lakers
    test
  16. GraphicNature

Apprently you have no clue what Im talking about, your still acting like Im saying the event is ruined, when all Im saying is, when you pay to see one thing months in advance, No matter what the change is schedule is, your still gonna be pissed cause thats not what you were expecting.......Just booked a trip to Disney land....O where sorry Disney land was booked, but we got you tickets to Bush Gardens, Its still fun, thats cool right?
    test
  17. chrishansen

stop with the analogies please nothing you are saying is too complex to where you need to elaborate upon your point breh. you are clearly wrong and instead of repeating the same shit why don't you explain what you mean within the context of the battles instead of making gay ass analogies.
    test
  18. Mave2

Mave2 Active Member

I want to go back in time when I doubt dirt vs Diz was going down. That would have saved everything. Mac vs Saurus is also as dope.
    test
  19. GraphicNature

You seriously are retarded, Im really sorry I didn't realize this, please accept my apologizes
    test
  20. chrishansen

Having a well-thought out first post that explains the reasoning for my thread title, which states my thoughts about why BOLA 4 is now a better event is more retarded than comparing BOLA 4 to a backyard barbecue and Bush Gardens?

Thanks for that tidbit of information.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.