BOLA 3 Wrap Up!!!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by uncfan8452, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

yeah one things for sure, ima be stupid picky who i put on in the future thats fa sho sho sho..

and its as much about attitude as it is about performance.

thats always been the case tho as far as im concerned..
    test
  2. check won

check won New Member

YES! exactly... and i know you can understand what im sayin because your a buisness man...

look at the views and its easy to see who people are checkin for when the battles drop...

and if u ask sombody to battle, u dont want them sayin "naw, thats my homie" its just not good buisness to put mediocore shit out with the GT name on it... there are 20 times as many battlers in GT then other well known battle legues, and im not so sure thats a good thing...

just think of the NFL... any given team can beat any other given team on any given sunday... i just think this is a good buisness model.... if a guy could never beat dizaster or thesaurus... ever ever... then he shouldnt be in GT... you feel me... every mc should be able to be put up against any other mc and the battle should have potential to be close... if a guy doesnt fit that criterea then he should be put in the minors until he is ready...

and there should be no more then 10 battles per event with no more then 2 breaks...
    test
  3. ville2ville

ville2ville Friendship SmileNet [=

Hell yeah, thats what I was about to say. Be picky about that shit, more doesn't mean better. You could have a hell of an event with just 6 battles and more people would enjoy it in person i'm sure. You're not gonna hear 'man I wish that was longer' as people are going out the door.

I just hope that attitude thing isn't a shot at battlers making their opinions known even if they go against the empire. I've honestly been waiting for a fresh dlor battle for forever, dude is super slept on and always comes clean. Is the spazz footage going to be released?
    test
  4. ville2ville

ville2ville Friendship SmileNet [=

Theres Bar Exam and Silver to sort out the rest and i'm sure people would much rather attend two 3-4 hour events a month than 1 8-9 hour event you know. I know I would, i'd actually be pretty hype that there'd be a second night to look forward to. And place more emphasis on Bar Exam and Silver being legitimate parts of GT. If you make the vokabs, pariahs, blacksmiths, ghambits stay there until they have 3-5 wins, your big events will be shorter and your Exams will be more prestigious, and still allow new people and tryouts to get wet. Ya dig
    test
  5. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

we're debating it. i mean I will write a new verse to replace the one i was going to use in the battle, but we are definitely going to have that battle at a later event as well so i don't see the point in releasing it. On the other hand, i'd like it if people didnt forget that I existed and am pretty good..sooo..idk yet.

I honestly only spit it cuz there were people there that it seemed like came to see me battle, and probably wont be able to make it to the next event.
    test
  6. check won

check won New Member

exactly... but im sure these pie ass faggits are gonna say your a cry baby some how...

and i doubt lush was refering to D-lor... seriously... who wouldnt have a problem with spending 12 hours on the road, spending over $100, and writing and preping for weeks only to find that your battle isnt going to happen while absyrd had 2 battles... it is understandable that he might be a little upset about the situation...
    test
  7. Absyrd

Absyrd Active Member

i anit had net thank you homie.. big ups
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.