BOLA 3 Wrap Up!!!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by uncfan8452, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

and his point is that it shouldnt have been. that is all.

hey if i'm not in i'm not in but at least we don't waste time watching weak battles in a cramped room.

Should we expect perfect execution? of course not, but what we all expect is for the events to get better organized as the company matures and that's not happening.
    test
  2. D.Blacksmith

D.Blacksmith Free

Hey hey that shit was like 7 months ago!

Thanks for the fitted props people, its the only time Ill ever rock an NY cap to an LA event haha.

I dont care what anyone says, absyrd had one of the best battles of the night. Me and EK was NOT a filler battle, it was dope, get the fuck over it.
    test
  3. Freshcoast86

Freshcoast86 Rap or chill

On the real i see why people are bitching, long lines and the wait, but hey its an event shit cracked cant complain that much c'mon nocando battled!! along with other dope cats maybe yall should of got drunk and faded or both.
    test
  4. Ghambit

Ghambit Member

golden state bullies & bar exam.... Basically the try out leagues.
    test
  5. ThinkICare

ThinkICare New Member

D-Lor should definitely get 2 battles with good opponents. It's been awhile.

BTW is Topr gonna get another battle in?
    test
  6. P H A X

P H A X @Legend805

DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I can't wait for this shit!
    test
  7. check won

check won New Member

crybaby? what the fuck are you talking about bitch.... your pie as fuck homie...

this was annaversery of bar exam... not a bar exam event... and all i said was nobody wants to watch alot of you fags battle... so shut the fuck up

the event had hella flaws, and lush even said so himself... all im doing is trying to promote the idea of quality control... maybe your happy watching shitty battles half the night and staying until 3:30 am instead of leaving earlier to go to parties where girls are... im not gay... and i dont like my time being wasted...

im sending you a cancer gram...
    test
  8. check won

check won New Member

absyrd dindnt have one of the best battles... cadilac ron had one of the best performances... theres a large difference....

and your battle was filler compared to hollow vs ok, DBD vs NCD, Marv vs madness, Real deal vs sahtyre, reverse vs pariah, fredo vs KP, rhet vs ty, and what would have been D-lor vs QP... thats 8 battles.... not to mention jin vs diz and illmac which should have happened.... so there was 10 battles better than yours which were more anticipated and that people were willing to pay for.... you did good, but it wasnt your best performance, and EK did very well... but IMO neither of you could beat anyone i mentioned other then tiger ty or pariah...

your not good enough to beat the better compitition in the league... and nobody paid to see you battle... SO YOU GET THE FUCK OVER IT
    test
  9. chicagolive

chicagolive Member

lol this dude check sounds like the biggest pussy/cry baby ever.

just shut up.

blacksmith has two battles and performed well in both of them. quit acting like reverse live vs pariah was a main event. NO ONE PAID TO SEE THAT BATTLE EITHER U PIECE OF SHIT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP
    test
  10. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

me>>>>everyone in this thread
    test
  11. check won

check won New Member

WOOOOWWW...

a bag of shit >>>>>>>>>> chicagolive's opinion
    test
  12. chicagolive

chicagolive Member

yo i edited my post with a more detailed opinion, read it
    test
  13. Tricky P

Tricky P Well-Known Member

Lookin forward to these battles sounds like a pretty dope event despite the mishaps etc.

I was really hoping to see D-Lor back in action that's a damn shame

Y'all got me amped to see this Absyrd/Ron battle
    test
  14. check won

check won New Member

yeah... im SO FUCKIN STUPID!!!!!!
    test
  15. chicagolive

chicagolive Member

agreed
    test
  16. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

ahahah. i think like 2 people paid to see me battle. I feel sorry for those dudes for more than one reason. lol.

but come on, what gets more youtube views blacksmith vs ek or reverse pariah. we will soon be able to test this out. I think i already know the answer. and thats why your response is pie. not pie as fuck, just pie.

I am not saying dblack and ek shouldnt have been a battle at the event. not saying that at all. Just responding to the particular reverse pariah v dblack ek debate.
    test
  17. chicagolive

chicagolive Member

i'm not saying that reverse pariah is better/worse. i'm saying this check dude is acting like people paid to see it. nobody was going to bola with reverse/pariah on their mind. it falls into the same category as blacksmith/everybody knows. they were both on the card and neither of them were main events, prolly two solid mid card battles.
    test
  18. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

agreed, i don't really even know what you guys are arguing.

but reverse v pariah was a better battle in actuality, skill and competativeness wise. if that makes a difference.
    test
  19. Rjunior

Rjunior New Member

damn my nigga diz really need that mil
    thats a flea market 05' tee lol

glad yall had a good event
    test
  20. check won

check won New Member

this....

except i am sayin blacksmith vs ek shouldnt have happened... and neither should Live vs Pariah... Live should have had a better oponent... because none of those other guys have shown with consistancy that they are able to compete at a high level...

go in ghambits league until you can get your delivery consistant... or get your punches up.... then when you are ready for the elite compitition, move into a BOLA or BOTB event...

ive been to every Cali battle.... and they have gotton worse IMO because the quality has been good all the way through from the same people, but each event got more and more filler... making them each longer and less fun... and u want to tell somebody get over it? tell d-lor or qp, and the others whos battles didnt happen... they're the ones who preped for no reason...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.