Bodybuilding Competitions

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Snikka, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

Did anyone watch the Olympia this year? Do you watch other comps?

It's honestly no wonder why bodybuilding as a sport is lagged so far behind mainstream sports. Gotta be some of the most boring things I've ever witnessed.

How could you honestly make this shit more entertaining.
    test
  2. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

I never watch them simply because Im not into bodybuilding im into weightlifting. I always try to catch the weightlifting events on espn or VS or whatever channel they come on. Watchin them big mother fuckers deadlift 600lbs for reps and shit is tight. I saw this thing on youtube about Mariusz Pudzianowski working out shoulder pressing with like 400lbs
    That shit is ridiculous
    test
  3. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

its lagged as a sport because its not a spectator sport. its not a team sport either. you go in there, you lift you weights, you eat you food, you take your steroids then during a certain season you diet down. its not even a sport, its a competitive lifestyle and honestly most people arent willing to adhere to it. its not like its easy or something or you do it once a week.
    test
  4. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I watched the Olympia, Cutler looked like shit, they were being nice giving him #2. The female competitor comp is fun to watch too and I saw that as well, eye candy everywhere.

Anyway, as to how to make it more exciting, I don't see any way. Some of the guys have more entertaining posing routines, like one does a little bit of breakdancing-but it just looks weird when he's up in their in his speedo.
    test
  5. XxLiLBuRnAxX

Lol @ steve thinkin women bigger than him = eyecandy

I dont find a woman with a defined 6 pack and lat muscles very attractive....maybe I have issues
    test
  6. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

Yeah I thought Toney Freeman and Dennis Wolfe were gonna do better. I think their height is what misleads me, it makes their size more impressive next to other guys?

The woman part wasn't bad particularly fitness I'll agree there.. but I mean they KILL that tanning solution on themselves.. it really just doesn't do it for me.
    test
  7. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

You dummy, I'm not talking about the roided out women with a bad case of andro face. The figure competitors are fucking sexxxy. They've got some muscle, but still maintain all their feminine bodily characteristics. And sweet fake tits.
    test
  8. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Freeman and Wolfe should have done better, but really Heath was looking good too. Cutler messed up the entire order because he shouldn't have even been in the top 5. Politic bullshit
    test
  9. XxLiLBuRnAxX

Whatever you know u like the chicks like Chyna from WWE LOL You into that submissive shit haha
    test
  10. LiveFromThe781

lol@ andro face
    test
  11. Oh Snap!

Oh Snap! New Member

Well, if you really want to get into it, the Olympia has been fucked up ever since Yates was winning that shit... once pros started taking insulin and HGH along with whatever they were already taking it's just been ugly. I wish Wolf wins one soon cuz he at least looks somewhat normal for a mass monster, but I'm mostly glad Jay and his dumbass haircut didn't win this year.
    test
  12. Oh Snap!

Oh Snap! New Member

i present to you figure competitor and all around hottie Jamie Eason

[​IMG]
    test
  13. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

i only watch shit like worlds strongest man and shit like that...

im not into watching guys in speedos pose
    test
  14. LiveFromThe781

theres a regular at the bar/grill i work at who has the same haircut as cutler. hes kinda jacked too, short guy. fucked up some nigga wearin cowboy boots a couple weeks ago.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.