body image

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by lalaland, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

If a chick puts herself out there she's gonna get ridiculed despite her looks. If she's banging then she's gonna get a pass unless she's a complete shit for brains.

If she's smart, she gets a pass even if she's not a looker.

If she's a 10, she gets a pass unless she's dumb as shit, Then pass revoked and its "Tits or GTFO".

Nobody wants to talk to a brainless bitch...Those are only made for fuckin
    test
  2. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

for the record I STAY pullin bitches cuz of my beautiful face + swag + personality

FYI tbh
    test
  3. WinterFalls

WinterFalls New Member

Like all the thought all you guys and lala have put into this:). For the record I stay awesome because of my brains and Personality:) I Love to work out thinking about getting a new gym membership to tone my body up. I rather be thinner and still not be brainless like some of my ex home girls SMH
    test
  4. teacozy

teacozy New Member

I can vouch for this pillarness. It would hurt if Judge punched you.
    test
  5. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

Well workout is fine as long u enjoy it. You should never do any sport just because of losing weight or getting fit, cuz there will be always better looking people than you. You should find something you really enjoy and do it primarily cuz you enjoy it...basketball, dancing, skating, floorball, there is so many sports everyone can find something him likes.
    When I get really good at for example coreography, I feel good about my body cuz I`m able to use it to something I know well and really love....I guess good sex does the same.
    I`ve done a lot of models, including XL-models and nobody looks real life what them look at screen or advertisements. Editing photos I know worsens women`s body image but it`s just the largest money sector on business...
    About mean bitches, I believe them are mean and dumb cuz them have got attention only for their body and face, nobody interested in their thoughts or feelings...or them have been disappointed many times cuz guys have only got attracted to them and noticed afterwards them don`t even like them...
    I believe ugly people are happier with their body image, when them get old, cuz them haven`t built their self-coincidence on it.
    That guy wasn`t only reason my low self-esteem, I also work on high superficial sectors where looks are very important...But I never choose my friends based on looks.
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

[​IMG]
    ^^ i feel hazy about my self like the pic^
    test
  7. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

we're not compared by far
    test
  8. LeopardSpots

LeopardSpots New Member

I know some girls who will date huge douche bags and they arent attractive at all, they just like that type of personality in a guy tbh.

of course a lot of people find attraction based only on looks at first but if that person has a great personality it boosts it. some people find attraction in personality first and looks after.
    test
  9. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Ohh wait.

Did anybody in here say "Pics or GTFO"?
    test
  10. WinterFalls

WinterFalls New Member

Pic's or gtfo!:)
    test
  11. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

We're waiting
    test
  12. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

the weight thing can be a curse for some of us

im a naturally skinny guy, doing IT work i can eat 3 mid-large meals a day and stay at 140lbs (im 6ft tall).. i look knobby and sick tbh

working a very physically job plus working out a bit after and eating 3-4 huge meals a day i struggle to maintain 170-180 lbs.. im still skinny as fuck but i have pretty good muscle definition so i at least look healthy and can pull off a beater in the summer.

given that most clothing isn't made for tall skinny people its hard to not look like an auschwitz survivor.. this is probably part of the reason i tend to wear dress cloths with a british or european cut, it makes me look less sickly.

i used to be really sensitive about it, currently my only issue (if i can call it that) is my excess of body hair. i do believe men should have hair and laugh at people who shave their chest n shit but i feel i have a bit too much. i have a patch on my lower back and it comes in a bit on my shoulders.

this is where im glad im buddhist, non of this really plagues me, i am largely at peace with myself and the world around me.
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

pics or GTFO & STFU

i believe that was the correct statement
    test
  14. sevencharacters

sevencharacters New Member

I'm alright with mine, I grew up the most active and "thin" in my family, was still a chubby dude.

But I grew up with great parents and I learnt that its never all about looks, whenever it comes to hanging out and appreciating girls, or when it came to myself.

Still though, I feel a lot better having lost 35 lbs since the end of last summer, which I 'm glad for cause otherwise I wouldnt have much stuff to be boosting me confidence wise.

Overall with girls, I cosign what someone said earlier about females not knowing their beauty, and I also grew up in a mostly female household, so I know how it's tough for young women, and my sisters and mum are gorgeous because they're confident in themselves, and people notice.

One sis has even less confidence in herself than I do, and that's what makes me sad, seeing the really rough effects body image issues cause.

if never feel good in your own skin, you can never feel good, ever.

Point blank period.
    test
  15. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

I have my moments. As long as I work out I'm generally happy with my body. I'm small. 5"2 & I flux between 112 lbs and 115lb -I do freak out at 115lb because those few lbs make a difference at my height and with being S - shaped (that's hourglass if you don't know shapes by letters) As a vegitarian I do struggle with maintaining muscle but when i supplement I look too stocky. So it's a balancing act . I do think I look a lot better at my age now than i did years ago.
    test
  16. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

I'm huuge. Both sides of my family are obese though, so if you ask them I'm the thin one in the family. I refuse to diet. I work out most days of the week, and I come up clean on all my physicals. I'm losing weight now but my boyfriend's pretty big too so it's not like he's ever going to pressure me to lose weight. No one makes me feel bad about my weight anymore, once I filled out, my weight was masked by boobs so I guess that's alright!
    test
  17. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

boobs ftw

i think pics or gtfo also applies here
    test
  18. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

Hehehe .yea. boobs do help. A couple years ago I was in a Victoria's secret and they don't carry every size in every style so i was having no luck. I hated all the grandma looking bras and they sales lady was a bitch .I was getting ready to leave and she said "Don't worry when your get a little older and develop a little more , you'll be able to fit into our selection better" ..... I was 27.
    test
  19. WinterFalls

WinterFalls New Member

Yea But I love Going to Victoria's Secret The lotions perfume smell good and bra's and thong fit me well I get told I'm thick but fat but I think I am fat to I don't eat much but work out alot/
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.