body image

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by lalaland, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lalaland

lalaland Phillip Drummond them

in this post I want us to talk about
    our perception of our bodies.
    How do YOU see yourself, do you love your body?
    do you hate it? do you care how others see you?

as females were pressured to look a certain way~
    and the things we do for vanity. Do you succomb to this
    type of image? or do you just say fuck em I'm beautiful
    test
  2. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

Very brave thread.
    I was the happiest with my body till my exbf gave his record cover I was supposed to draw (?) to some chick whose dad bought her silicone tits and dissed mine.
    But I`m getting over it...
    test
  3. WinterFalls

WinterFalls New Member

Well I thought I was beautiful when I was 16:/ Ever since I turned 18 I didn't think anything like I used to I think I am ugly and fat I still love myself. Men Please don't ever tell your girl she isn't pretty or should weight because ever since you have we flip out when you say oh your drinking that or your eating that its like wow really were your chick don't ever say shit like that to us. If your girlfriend isn't the way you want her don't change her because you won't change for yourself. If you do hard drugs do you expect her to loose 5 lbs? how the fuck is she suppose to have support from you when you don't change. She doesn't want a coke/crack head as a boyfriend or even a alcoholic either/. We our taught to be anorexic because we have to be a size 0 or have size d tits to looks sexy and a nice ass. It is not fair you should love a chick not by how she looks but her personality if her personality is great and she looks pretty its good but if she doesn't have a personality guys look for looks. Most of us ladies are hurt in the insides because of the degrading by men so treat us like ladies not a piece of ass. Don't tell a chick she is ugly even if she is keep your comments to yourself. Don't try to be a bully or a troll a chick some of us our unstable and would commit suicide if you think its funny to make fun then maybe your the ones that should die. / rant
    test
  4. lalaland

I've always been kind of "meh" about my body but a couple of years ago my self esteem just plummeted and I felt so bad about myself because I was small but I wasn't slim....like I'd be a size 6 but I'd be really curvy instead of having lean limbs. I've accepted that ~all bodies are different and beautiful~ and that clothing size and weight don't really matter because everybody carries weight differently. Also my ex bf was rather mean towards the end which made me super self conscious, no guy should ever affect how you feel about yourself ever.
    test
  5. WinterFalls

WinterFalls New Member

Exactly lala Your beautiful TBH If I am ever back In Toronto we should hang :) But yea my last ex Did the same thing to me:/
    test
  6. lalaland

aww thanks girl <3, we'll definitely hang out when you're back in Toronto real talk.
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i need to lose 40lbs
    test
  8. WinterFalls

WinterFalls New Member

Of course lala I miss it already TBH :/
    test
  9. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

I'm not really satisfied. I started a workout routine last week so I'm feeling good and hopeful that I'll be in shape again. I'm not fat at all.. I am skinny, but i kinda got a lil gut and it is why I don't go to the beach anymore :(

so I'm tryna get stronger and back in shape.

us guys have it harder tho. guys will settle for women with guts or some fat cuz it's all bout the tits, ass, pussy and personality

however women be pressuring niggas to look like Kimbo and shit :(
    test
  10. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

I wouldn't mind some body images plz
    test
  11. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

I promised I was going to comment in this thread hours ago but got caught up watching Dragon Ball Z...

Hmm, I've always been a healthy person. I never really had to work out too much to maintain my amazing figure tbh. Im not a very tall person but because of my awesome posture I look like a pillar of strength and magnificence.

Females I think are never satisfied with how they look and its a fucking shame. Most of them dont realize that alot of guys dont particularly care about how the girl they genuinely like looks like... If a guy likes you then he's gonna accept you for who you are...

If he's just looking to fuck then yeah, be concerned. But the majority of females in the world arent in magazines or movies and they arent models. They're all regular people. If you think your fat and theres a guy out there that genuinely cares about you then who gives a fuck? Be happy with what you have.
    test
  12. lalaland

real talk i was gunna post some, or encourage other females to like post pics but then i remembered this was RM lol
    test
  13. lalaland

aww judge <3
    but it's true what you say females are never satisfied with how they look,
    I guess until they kind of stop caring a bit once they have babies/married/etc.
    test
  14. lalaland

nah kimbo is too much,
    guys have it easy because you guys age like fine wine..well some of you, and
    its soo easy for guys to lose weight, or not feel as pressured to look a certain way. Believe it or not but girls don't really look for guys based on their looks I mean its definitely a factor in the combo but its just a side order and not the whole meal
    test
  15. Judgekure

Negative. Super Negative. My sister is 33 turning 34, Married, she has 4 kids and she still looks like she's 20. Something like 5'3, 105lbs...She's a fucking marvel to modern medicine I'm sure considering she's been able to maintain her figure...Think Moi. Believe me...My sister DEFINITELY cares about how she looks.
    test
  16. lalaland

you make a valid point
    I meant some women don't care as much as they get older..they get more comfortable in their own skin etc.
    test
  17. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

lol Lala come on

girls will take a douchebag or a semi douchebag who has a Kimbo body or maybe not so much everything else, but at least Usher abs over a guy with a lame body but the best personality

im not saying ALL do, cuz I know women settle too, but yall really take that fantasy shit to the next level..

when it comes to us guys, if we fuckin wit a rude and nasty bitch, well that is just that...WE FUCKIN, NOTHIN ELSE.

yall would hubby a douche up tho.

at least in America lol
    test
  18. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

I dunno if I agree with that, but it's a difference in perspective anyway. The "ideal" woman is slim right? Definitely not fat... and definitely not muscular either. So low body fat is pretty much the main thing. The "ideal" man is not fat, but muscular. So low body fat + fairly high muscle - the latter of which is much harder to achieve. You can lose weight *****ly but you can't get buff in a short amount of time - it takes years.

Though I think women put too much thought into exercise and spend money on ridiculous programs when their goal is really simple and doesn't need a complicated approach beyond more cardio + better controlled nutrition.

All the more reason :funny:. But nah I guess it's not fair if the girls do it but the guys and see... unless it's just everyone posting body pics, regardless of sex.
    test
  19. Judgekure

Guys do age better, This is true.
    test
  20. lalaland

this is somewhat true, I've seen it happen and have even dated a guy based on his looks but there was nothing else that connected us....got infatuated. You live and learn but you guys are exceptionally hard on women when you guys talk with your 16 bar breakdown on a womans looks and body lol..I'm not saying girls are any exception either about talking about the mans body but you don't hear it as often ... I guess.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.