Bobby D Are you Stealing?

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Mind~$oul, Feb 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Bobbyisathief

You can stop upping the threads now. It has came to my attention from you and other members of the realm. That Bobby D might have stolen somebody's poems. I'm not going to point the finger and go wild up in here.

Still don't know if anything is true or not. So I'm leaving this thread open for you to explain if this is true or not.

[dunno]
    test
  2. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

I thought we all knew Bobby D was a bitter? Why do we need to repeat history and bring down the realm once again over the same nonsense?
    test
  3. quotive

quotive 3

lmfao @ the subject of this thread.

it reminded me of like, 1st grade when a kid would take a crayon, and the teacher would be like "now bobby, are you stealing from the class?" lmao..

but i didnt know bobby stole shit, since when? and haha @ the forum being flooded. DEAD, if you motherfuckers knew how to actually RUN shit..
    test
  4. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

The Mods RUNNIN shit don't have nothing to do with somebody stealing shit. We don't have no control over that. If any of the mods have special powers to sense if somebody is bitting then I'm pretty sure we would have never had this problem. But since we don't have those speical powers, don't expect me to check all the other 2080328423743282340 poetry sites just to see if somebody been stealing shit.

UFO I don't recall Bobby D ever being called out. Unless he is shady grady and almostfamous? Those are the only two I recall ever doing so.
    test
  5. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

^^ I think quotive was reffering to the 50 upped Bobby D threads...Not you having an amazing Biter Sensor.

Yeah UFO, I never saw anything about Bobby D being a biter before this either. I mean, I dont think the dude needed to up 50 posts to prove it, and I dont think we needed this thread to call Bobby D out either, because what are the chances of him coming back and being like...Yeah, I did it.

ShadyGrady was a Unique Situation when he came back like....Forgive me please....

But Wow, Quotive...Do you really expect Mind~Soul, UFO and LaLa to sit on here all day everyday and watch the posts? That's kinda ridiculous. Freak out.
    test
  6. quotive

quotive 3

Nah, just felt liek bashing this garbage ass forum, lol.
    test
  7. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Why do you keep posting here then? If this forum is so garbage to you, then take your silly ass to another forum. It's simple, leave.
    test
  8. BobbyDIzATheif

BobbyDIzATheif New Member

Yes Bobby D is a biter, he stole my poetry and passed it off here like he wrote it or something...

I'm not a dude I'm a chick and no i don't really expect the mods of this site to be all checking ppl's originality or anything but fuck....it was almost my whole profile up until I went offline to go through a divorce....it was a bit of a shock to me i guess.

I'm really rather dissapointed too cuz this seems like a cool place to write and share poetry and read other's shit....wish I'd picked a better sign in name so i could maybe make some new friends. Pretty sure I fucked that option up too.

Again I apologize for having a temper tantrum all over your forums. You can close this thread now too. I've already asked for the webgod Jeff (whoever that is) to remove all of Bobby D's posts. I'll get over it life goes on whatever....
    test
  9. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

No one is madd at you, people on this board are kind of mad at eachother and add their two cents here and there it really has nothing to do with you and most of these comments aren't even pertaining to what you said about Bobby D, just some beef I guess. Hey You have some great pieces and I'd love to see you around. This is a cool place. And there are some good pieces to check out if your into that. Boddy D probably wont be showing up here anytime soon. Sorry that your poems got lifted... I'd spaze too if I saw some one else posting my stuff on other sites.
    test
  10. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

hes been convincted MONTHS ago

wtf
    test
  11. quotive

quotive 3

Don't you think I have dumb ass?

You're a slow dude.
    test
  12. Bhitiah

^^ Yet here you are.

I dont remember anything about Bobby D stealing other people's stuff.

I'd like to see more from the ....real Bobby D? lol....

Just make a new name, or something. People have 500 different names on here.
    test
  13. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

I can't tell. You got three replies in this thread though right?. I could careless if those replies were in response either. You still keep bringing yourself back in here after you done claim to find another forum. Like I said man, it's simple. Leave if you got so much hate for the place man. You shouldn't be worried about anything that goes on here since you got you a new place and all. Keep your two cents for something else, other than the realm.
    test
  14. quotive

quotive 3

^ Is this the fucking Poetry Realm?

I thought it was the intercourse... I don't think I'm posting DIRECTLY IN THE REALM.

lol..
    test
  15. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

^You do know that the "garbage ass forum" you are talking about includes the Realm, the Intercourse, and the Poet Tree right? It don't matter if you're not posting directly in the Realm. You are posting in the damn Poetique Intercourse talking about the Realm, idiot. AFTER you done said you was finished with the place. You still KEEP COMING BACK.

I never seen a person who went around saying they quit the realm. Then go into the Intercourse to talk shit. What sense does that make? Go talk shit at your new site. With your fake Ryan Cabrera looking ass.

And you can have the last word if it makes you feel any better. Because after this I'm going to make sure that everytime you post something in this place whether it be in the Poet Tree, Intercourse or the Realm, it's gonna be closed. That shouldn't bother no how with your new forum and all right?
    test
  16. Bhitiah

^^^ Mind~Soul at his Finest.

That's quality modding right there.
    test
  17. quotive

quotive 3

With your fake Ryan Cabrera looking ass?

That might be the dumbest shit you've ever said... ever.

lmfao.

This dumb ass nigga... man.
    test
  18. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

^Funny how you ignored everything else that was said and only focused on the Ryan Cabrera part.

Naw somebody you cool with said you looked like dude and showed me a picture of you. And you do look like a poor man version of that man. I see why you talk so much shit
    test
  19. Janitor

Janitor Guest

thats why u on the herb list now
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.