" BLUR " , Harrrrrrrrrdcore fuckkkaaa , ( Drop Your Link )

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Tomy Gunzzz, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomy Gunzzz

Tomy Gunzzz Twin Caliber

test
  2. Tomy Gunzzz

Tomy Gunzzz Twin Caliber

uppin it son
    test
  3. Blak

Blak Producer Of the Year

give feedback someone will show up
    test
  4. MC CoNTeNT

MC CoNTeNT www.soundclick.com/Th!nk

returnin...

coo dark intro...i like that effect you got in this shit. the reverb on ya snare is dope..bassline and synth is sick too. dope beat man. that snare kick in is coo...the switch ups alright..needs a little more of a warm up feel to it if you know what i mean instead of just right away i.m.o, and i dunno...the tempo sounds like it changes..like its off or something? or did you want it that way?...but overall this is dope man, keep it up
    test
  5. Tomy Gunzzz

Tomy Gunzzz Twin Caliber

yea I wanted that shit that way dawg , it is shaky tho and thanks fo the feed bro
    test
  6. Dick In Ur Mom

Dick In Ur Mom New Member

Sounded kinda messy, man. You got the right idea with your sounds, but make sure your melodies match up, cater your drums n bass to the samples n don't over do it. Sounds like you're trying to add way to much stuff into this. I really like some of the sounds you use, though.
    test
  7. YB MUZiK

YB MUZiK Active Member

Blur - Got that dark vibe to it but I can't really get in to this one brah. Eything seems to be really full but ain't my style doe.
    Violent - This seem to have the same style with the first one but mane, i really dislike that club snare. But you got your own way of doing ya beats, sounds abstract. Joint is cool, just ain't my steez once again. But keep doing you doe b. Holla.
    test
  8. Sean Divine

Sean Divine Innovative Hip Hop Beats

Blur- The snare and shit is hard on this one. I'm likin that snare alot. but the drums sound kinda off, like a lil messy. You need somethin a little more crisp and punchy. The synth line is dope as hell, u just need some cleaner drums. Like the snare rolls in there. Yeah, just add some better drums- also when the second drum line comes in they are a little off beat. keep doin it main.

return the favor
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1009341
    test
  9. Tomy Gunzzz

Tomy Gunzzz Twin Caliber

yea peoplezzz thanks for the feeds , gonna reply to ya shit sean in a sec.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.