BLUNTS or BOWLS??? wich is better??

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by MagNifIsick, Mar 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

k...thats beleivable then

most people twistin 2-2.5 or more and i cant do that unless im smokin mids....which is usually what im smokin if im smokin blunts..cuz i love a nice blunt session but like it to be a 2.5 or so...smokin 2 of those back to back of my weed is next to impossible
    test
  2. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

Last time I smoked a 2 gram blunt by myself was a couple 4 20's ago.

I used my recorded sick message, took the day off, but I had a dentist appointment

So I blazed that B by myself right when I woke up and went to the dentist.

I was lyin in their chair, they had the table with all their little dentist tools and shit right over me, and then out of NOWHERE, I just jumped up to my feet, knocking the shit all over the room. No idea why I jumped up in the first place, I was just zonin out and then jumped up quicker than when your caught fuckin a girl by her mom. Weird shit.
    test
  3. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i've gotten destroyed smoking out of bowls. i mean...absolutely, got dang, liquified type shit, lol.

there was a party at my boy's house a few months back. it was just me and him at his crib right after school, and he asked me if i wanted to get fucked up. this man put some potent ass weed in his bowl and after the first bowl i was gone. i did about two more bowls and was blazed for the whole night. what was crazy is i still smoke from 2-3 blunts later on that night. straight illness.
    test
  4. Frederik Chopin

Frederik Chopin Best Weed in the City

I gotta admit

a Blunt to the Grill is CLASSIC

if im ever on death row and i get my last meal and shit, i would just ask for a fat Blunt so I can moke it to my face

a blunt is a lot more reflective compared to a bowl and shit

there is this aura around blunts
    test
  5. JiHaD210

i must say u do think a lot deeper when im smoking a blunt.

maybe because when i smoke bowls i just smoke and quit when im done.....then i think certain pothead things. but with blunts im high halfway through the blunt and so i get even deeper cuz im gettin higher as im already high and thinkin deeper because im gettin high doin it...

but im high now so if you dont understand that last sentence your gonna wanna take a B to the head and then think about it
    test
  6. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

Blunts Don't Quit!
    test
  7. cj mandarin

cj mandarin CJMandarin Productions

bowls are fuckin wack

you hit it and its over with

i like to relish my high and the process of getting high. bowls is like puttin your dick in a pussy and busting right away. blunts prolong the pleasure.
    test
  8. D-Cipher

D-Cipher New Member

blunts are sick for bein out places....if ur chillin and got the time, or if u pre-roll em at home and stick em in ur sock or somethin ahah

as for bowls .....u can smoke em on the D-LO quickly ...when Im at work I rip a hit out the bowl before I have a smoke and havent ever been caught before ....

but on the otherside of bowls i'd say bongs get u the most ripped , but watch out , i played out the bong for 3 years smokin shit like 10 times a day and the suction fucked with my head! i get a pressure problem in my temples if i smoke now , so I just cook my weed and eat it these days.......

bowls tho

and yo try bakin some shit up, if u been smokin for a long time u;d be surprised how long u can get high for by eatin some quality weed butter
    test
  9. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

yea ,bakin shit is straight every once in awhile but it gets me sooooooooo fuckin burnt out for like 4 hours. that shit puts me right to sleep
    test
  10. JiHaD210

eating your weed makes your high last longer...only downside is it takes you a while to gett here after eating it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.