BloodShott vs DMetrius

Discussion in 'the Onslaught' started by BLooDSHoTT, Jun 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLooDSHoTT

BLooDSHoTT R.I.P. Point Game

.. wee

D was spitting .. he just sucks that bad sounds like hes taking the whole time

& i dont do intros : )
    test
  2. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

How gay are thesefucking votes... I swear we need to put up the contents of a battle...

First off this isnt a biased vote... Im going to seriously throw a paddy if you try and bad mouth this... I always vote fair despite anything... Id vote against my own mother if she came wack... Despite my name and join date I been here longer than most you fools...

Dmei Moore - You had punches - the one thing a battle should fucking thrive on... You came spoken word or accapella to dummies but still that shouldnt take away that you came with creative punches that were actually fresher than I expected after your thinking that dick sucking line I said was nice... You coulda came on a more personal level, you didnt... Your too bloody stuborn to do so... But you forilled 2 of the three things that should be voted on...

Bloodshott - You had more of a mic presence... You actually sounded like a rapper... You had a 'flow' and your delivery shat on dmei... Steamy shits too... But your content fucking sucked... You had, as expected no elements of a battle verse... Look Im an exqusite 'beefer' on this site... I bitch better than the best of them...I have run off mods members, piss kids off daily... but I still suck as a battler... Because Its no just a salnging match... You got to be creative, Inclusive of punches with personals... You got to show you know this is a battle... This is suposed to be a demonstration of wit, rhymthic ability, and flow... You touched on wit... On the personal level... But you were no more creative than me calling you a homo...

Overall - wack battle... fucking apauling show from both sides... Id say Dmei honestly got this... He actually forfilled the battle requirements... Dont mean he was good... His delivery was poor... His presence was poor... He came spoken word in a rap battle... But he showed wit and creativity... Bloodshit killed him in mic presence, flow, and to boot he actually rapped... But he had no content...

Dmei gets it
    test
  3. BLooDSHoTT

BLooDSHoTT R.I.P. Point Game

.. wow & the only people voting against me is the people i beef with in RMC

wow

Obviously Momma has no idea what rap is
    test
  4. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

Actually... I dont have beef with you... I've what... called you a homo... once maybe twice?
    I call Dilly, Dmei Deffy etc homos all the time... Yet we cool...

No, I dont know rap... Yet some one who is still yet to use a punch in a BATTLE does...
    test
  5. Da Shorty Man

Da Shorty Man Tha ILL AUTHeNTIC

this was a wack ass battle ...
    i listen to D first and was like tha damn fukk ?
    then i listen to Blood, thinkin it was no way he can lose cuz all he has to do is spit a couple lil shits and be on point ...
    but, tha nigro is off beat like a maufukka and might as well spit acapella like D did ...

damn if i gotta vote one way, ima say Blood ...
    but if D woulda just had SOME emotion in his voice like he actually gave a fukk, who knows ....

vote = Bloodshott ...
    test
  6. castro'DAMUS

castro'DAMUS j o e y h o f f a

v/ bloodshott

but your dumbass needs to follow your own rules! STOP POSTING, lol. jks, well not really...teheh

but yeah bloodshott obviously won this, dmetrius has some good lines, but without a beat you cant be judged on flow, mic presence, none of that shit....its stupid that you got a vote, but thats RM for you
    test
  7. Customs

Customs The Silent Silent Type

DMeTRIUS - if ur gonna do an acapella at least have some fuckin emotion,jesus..did u read that off the paper u wrote it on or suttin..but ur audio i'd have to say was pretty gay..

blood- not a bad verse off a lil bit here an there but u sounded confident on the mic to me..nice beat choice as well..

v/blood
    test
  8. JBB Sports Man

JBB Sports Man New Member

Hmmm, neither was really good...but Dmetrius did actually have PUNCHES, which is what a battle is all about, and he didnt sacrifice content, altho a beat woulda helped immensely...Blood had the essentials like mic presence, flow, beat, etc., and had a good drop but had NO content, he was just rappin...both i think coulda come a lot harder, but i prefer judging on content not just hoopla, and I think D came harder with the punches, and his content thrashed Blood's, IMO...decent battle, nothing special, but I think Dmetrius got this one barely...
    test
  9. castro'DAMUS

castro'DAMUS j o e y h o f f a

Bloodshott Wins,

BUT

Dmetrius also advances to round.2 to break up a 3way

[if you dont like that, ah well]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.