BLooDSHoTT Vs Castro

Discussion in 'the Onslaught' started by BLooDSHoTT, Jun 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLooDSHoTT

BLooDSHoTT R.I.P. Point Game

Welcome to Vocal Wars Semi Finals

Rules:
    Lines Required
    - Min: 2:00
    - Max: 3:30
    -You must agree on a set time or one will be given
    Before The Battle
    -You must check into your battle thread at least 1 day before the verse is due.
    -No biting at all of course
    -No Swaying/ D/R
    -Extensions will be granted if asked in at least 1 day advance from due date
    -No Freeposting at all, any extra posts will be 1 vote deduction from total

During & After The Battle
    -You must vote on 2 battles & post links in the your thread, but try to vote on more.
    -Any ties will be decided with a last resort voter
    -You may up your battle 2 times, after that 1 vote will be deducted

Due Date
    -Give them until Monday .. A lot of time to write & record

-Verses due Monday, 28th, 11:59pm Eastern Time

Voting Deadline- Wednesday, 30th, 6:00pm Eastern Time

If you need to talk to someone get at: BLooDSHoTT(Aim: YoungChronicle, Email: bloodshott@verizon.net), rapter2k(aim: askkaboutme, email: askkaboutme@aol.com), or Yo momma 2nd & DisHonor
    test
  2. castro'DAMUS

castro'DAMUS j o e y h o f f a

czech,

prolly around 2:30 - 3:00
    test
  3. BLooDSHoTT

Haaa im done with my check In

Done .. www.soundclick.com/bloodshott

Ima be in Florida until next sat .. so please no D/R for real .. Gl though dissy you know we chill
    test
  4. castro'DAMUS

test
  5. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Blood Shott - I like this beat alot.. but you didn't rip like you should've. That opener was weak, and that 10 O'clock news line wasn't better. Your flow is choppy as hell though, like you're just talkin' fast to catch the downbeat of the instrumental. Opener of verse 2.. ouch, that's gay. That personal about "blamin' the wackness on quality" was nice. The white boys with doo rags - coo' personal.. Overall, it was an "eh" verse..

Dissy - Lol @ the intro voice. Production is real nice.. I like the echo, and the beat is real. Maybe chill with the voiceovers, or make a little lower and more on point. Lol @ that "locked himself in the pit" line. haha.. "until friday, I thought you was white" - hahaha
    Voice is cool. Maybe you said "chea" a little too much, haha.. 2nd beat I'm likin' it, but the lyrics are better. I think your opener was nasty. Haha.. That acapella line wasn't too good, though. Overall, the 2nd verse was better, but the 1st verse had a standout line. That pit line had it.. haha.

Vote - Dissy.

Good shit.
    test
  6. Trax

Trax way more flyer

Bloodshott - you need to keep your flow at one speed, dont keep changing it up, Also Pronounce your words much more clear, take yo time homo, make the bars smaller so you can take your time spittng pronounce the words nice and clear and keep a steady flow

Dissy - You also need to keep your flow at one speed, just keep it smooth not to fast and not to slow, the only time your flow should change, is when the beat changes, which usualy is once a song ....also KEEP your self to one pitch, you have a high voice, then a low voice, then a monotone voice, its all over the place....one more thing, DONT ALLWAYS SOUND SO SARCASTIC looooool, its dope, but try to sound like your going to kill him also

anyway, im just telling yall what ya need to sound hotter then you guys already sounds

as far as Lyrics dissy got it....same wit the actual audio

i dunno if i can vote, but if i could it would be for dissy

yuh

oh ya dissy when you go to do the echo, or reverb or whatever you use at the end of your lines, SLOW THE DELAY DOWN, make it closer to the actual vocals so

if the timing was 1 Seconed apart, make it 0.5 sec's

like that...so there isent so much of an echo, your production got way better from the last time like whoa
    test
  7. A.S.K

A.S.K ...

aight, here goes

dissy- lol at the random 'ahahaha'. lol this beat is nice, suits you. i think you should slow down on the voice overs, some of them i dont get. lol at 'locking himself in the pit. ' and the white line was aight.
    2nd beat is nice, nice ego line. what at that line u did in accapella, that was just plain wierd. im not really feeling all the gun lines. but it was good altogether. lol at that ending

bloodshot- personally, i think this beat is well over used, cos every1 uses it, obviously. your flow is aight i fid, but it swtiches in small parts and thrrew me off. the line sra e aight as well, i like that quality line..

vote-dissy

just came a bit better, but bloodshott came nce as wel.
    test
  8. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

Bloodshott came out stron but Castro came out stronger imo

vote-Dissy, Castro, Dis-Honour and joseph Q castro
    test
  9. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

hahahaha

DJ KAY SLAY!!!!!!

Ha, you need to be a DJ....

Imo, Dissy came alot harder... Bloodshott sounded more at home on the mic though by far.... But Dissy did come a hell of a lot harder... I guess RBL experience is worth something after alll
    test
  10. castro'DAMUS

LMAO @ Kay Slay

I would make an iLL DJ though, no joke
    test
  11. BLooDSHoTT

checking in from FL ..

Ill be back Sunday ..

I see the votes .. but i cant hear cuz im using a hotel comp ..

But if it is as dope as i see people are saying ... nice job

Good battle regardless
    test
  12. castro'DAMUS

JQC Wins, and moves onto the finals.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.