Blog Grb radio on twz? Just an idea....

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by LACheartOfaSoulja, Jul 27, 2013.

1. LACheartOfaSoulja

LACheartOfaSoulja Member

Not sure how some may feel about it but this idea was presented to me so I'm passing the word. To see if this be something cool or not.

Twz warzone Internet radio would like to make a special show when battlecards are up for predictions of matchups, some showcase of some of the highlighted grb artist of audio streams and a blog like discussion of the upcoming event and keep track of the rounds and highlighted battles.

Granted on this radio show u can call in speak and be inactive or tuned in by a link provided or via Skype to join in on the action.

So that pretty much in a nutshell is the ideal focus and if any other ideas are presented to make this the best post Grb show for the special radio hosting the window is open.

Let me know what y'all think, cuz this will be tossed out of no interest of this is valid.
    test
  2. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

good shit heart of a soulja
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

This sounds like a brilliant idea.

We'll have @Noodles touch base with you as he is our communications guy.

@SinSSMG @Newportz
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

when u holla at the communications guy have him hit me back as well since i will be co-hosting the show - i need to get peoples music uploaded to the switch board to play it during the show - perhaps just a few snippets of battle verses from years previous grb matches
    test
  5. J o o k

He'll see this thread.

He's currently at the beach living the good life though lol.

Check for him later in the evening.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

sounds good jook - i was thinking bout doing a predictions episode 2morrow 2 jump it off - with your blessing of course and who ever else such things needs 2 go thru 4 approval b4 we play content from past audio battles ur site has hosted - hell once its in full swing we could probably play everybody's tracks on air for this tourny - thats how that radio show even started hence the name "the war zone" battles get hosted on there and other underground artist get exposure etc
    test
  7. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

I heard another website might do a podcast about it.

Depending on one tall handsome mans availability.
    test
  8. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

Well this tourny is a big deal so im sure there are alot of ppl who are going 2 cover it but the war zone has a free app you can listen from or you can call in or skype in or tune in online or catch the replay and even get some shit off your chest with zero restrictions becuz its the war zone
    go to any app store and type in twzradio its all one word i believe but i do know 4sho that their call in number is 310-861-2335
    test
  9. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

Will pm OP in the AM.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

awesome my dude - i'll keep checking in then so i wont waste time setting up the show
    if OP is cool with everything just lemmie know all the links u want included in our show info area so that more people can watch the tournament and perhaps a thread with all the participants names and music links so we can tell our listeners how to keep tabs on their favorites - it'd be a good way 4 them all to gain new fans as well
    test
  11. Noodles

I'm not going to be compiling music links for all 50+ competitors. People will be able to find out who they like after round 1 is complete and the better players make their case against the weaker.
    It makes more sense to do something like this in a later round.

I'm about to go to sleep. If you want to discuss this further, please send a PM.

Heading to sleep. Will PM OP when I wake up in the early afternoon.
    test
  12. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

@Noodles have a good Saturday night bro?
    test
  13. Noodles

test
  14. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

fair enough and your right a later round would be more appropriate and it can be prepared for more than just a last minute thing but since you are on board with the idea i'll keep all the hosts on the station up 2 date that way if anyone from your site is interested in talking about it they can do so live on air or i guess just listen 2 see who's talking shit about them on air lol
    but sunday's show will have a few people from here on air talking about it and other contestants and anyone who wants in on it can call in and voice their opinion or make a call out etc.
    test
  15. J o o k

Keep me poster, I'd call in or be part of the show.

I have a radio voice that makes all the girls love me.
    test