Bliss ft.Neyedus, QVC **Drop Links!!, i reply immediatly**

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by kaveh, Aug 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaveh

kaveh New Member

test
  2. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

1st cat- delivery and flow was hott as fuck... "Just a little obtuse when you change the angle" Hott... "Death is so certian, you can stenchil the chalk" HOtt... Lyrics def matched you're flow...seemed down/mad...hott

2nd cat- Voice is grimey as fuck... flow was dope as hell, multi's were cool too...nothing bad at all in this verse...came hot

3rd dude-didnt really like the slow flow, but the emotion was hotttt with it...def made it better...props

Beat was dope as hell...

Kaveh, which one was you??? lol niether sounded close to 15 and everyone seemed like they knew what they were doing...

Hit me up on AIM-rC mcj48e9...and we'll do a collab about being Young N Dope :)
    test
  3. Neyedus

Neyedus Active Member

test
  4. Neyedus

Neyedus Active Member

I forgot to leave you feed, lol......

lyrics are good....emotion is good, but maybe a lil too depressed.....you seem like your gettin ready to bawl, lol.....quality is ill.....flow is the issue on this track here...your syllables match...but I think that is what you were trying to do.....its just kinda choppy, almost forced....try to smooth out how you deliver the line so its fluid...no breaks.....if you have to punch in....do it.......
    test
  5. kaveh

kaveh New Member

yeh thanks for the feed! Neyedus ill get at you on AIM more about that sometime, i was aiming for the syllables and just more delivery on this track =)

RC - i got you
    test
  6. kaveh

kaveh New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.