Bleach spoilers and discussions.

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Complete Chaos, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Gin Ichidrugu

Gin Ichidrugu Kamishini no Yari

After thinking about the chapter more, he said he was at his limits, and didn't release bankai.

I think you may have a point, and has he even used KS on Isshin?

Make complete sense that he wants more power because he hasn't subdued his sword.
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i don't see why Aizen would lie about being at his limit tbh...everyone knew that he betrayed SS because was at his limit
    test
  3. Primera Dex

Primera Dex Vasto Lorde

I'm hoping this business with the hogyoku doesn't = the hogyoku has fully awakened and Aizen has acquired the full hollow skill set in addition to the self-regeneration ability we've already seen without going through the hollowfication process.
    test
  4. Gin Ichidrugu

I think it does.

He's going to fuse with the hougyoku and become HAzien2.0
    test
  5. Primera Dex

Primera Dex Vasto Lorde

Yeah, that’s basically what I got out of it.

Kubo may have actually found a way to make Aizen even more obnoxiously hax and solidify him as the long-haul Bleach villain.

I hope we see a Vasto Lorde arc in the not too far off future.

Besides maybe Starrk, i'd find it hard to believe if any of that Espada rubbish were VL-class.
    test
  6. Primera Dex

Primera Dex Vasto Lorde

But, in all likelihood, Vasto Lordes are more fan hype than a subject Kubo ever considered seriously touching on.
    test
  7. Gin Ichidrugu

I think Starrk, Barragan, Yammi and Ulq were the only VLs he found.

Barragan was king of HM until Aizen showed him who was boss.

Starkk was a self-made arrancar, no explaination needed.

Yammi is number 0, and it just seems like he gets bigger and bigger the more pissed he gets. Like infinte reiatsu
    Ulq for the simple reason he had Segunda.

Kubo has expressed interest in a Hell arc, that's where I can see the true Vastos being found.

Aizen will prolly end up like Naraku from Inuyasha. Just one main villian who controls others to his will and test Inuyasha(in this case Ichigo.)
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I seriously doubt any of the Espada were vaste lorde's....None of them were really powerful (Except Stark) and Barrigan just had a super Hax ability...i think if Gin does die...the VLs will be introduced in the next arc
    test
  9. MockingDrug

MockingDrug Drugs no jutsu

Yea, your right. I was just overestimating his hax.

But you srsly don't think Yammi is? I mean he can't die all he does is get pissed off. lolol.

The next arc we get is a mini isshin arc.
    test
  10. Primera Dex

Primera Dex Vasto Lorde

Naraku was the first villain I thought of, tbh.

Yammi could be a VL. Tend to forget about him because the idea of a cero espada was gay in the first place.

Barragan was too inhumanoid to be a VL, but dope as fuck ntl.

Kubo really failed for not making it Ukitake vs. Barragan.

Ukitake’s energy redirection shikai could’ve been brought out in a more epic, crucial instance.

Soi Fon should’ve just hung her head in a dark corner after catching a beating from a fraccion. rt.
    test
  11. Primera Dex

Primera Dex Vasto Lorde

I’ve heard mumblings about a Hell arc. It'd be interesting to see VLs introduced there, but I wonder how they would explain them being in hell.

Maybe…

Low-level hollows feed on pluses.

Gillians and Adjuchases feed on other hollows.

In order for Vasto Lordes to become fully humanoid and free themselves from the ruthless cycle of hollow evolution, they hunt human souls in hell, keeping the population of hell under control as an unintended benefit.

Schnap.

Give me a spot on the filler writing staff at the least, KT.
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Someone needs to be on the filler writing team to write better than the garbage then release

I don't see Yami has being a VL simply because he doesn't seem that strong....I personally think Ulq. would destroy him here...I don't see Shunsui/Ukkitakke have any issues with Yammy tbh
    test
  13. Primera Dex

Primera Dex Vasto Lorde

I think Kubo was honestly wtfclueless with what to do with Yammi during FKT and just had this absurd idea that having it turn it out that there is a be-all end-all cero espada would somehow be cool for the storyline.

But, yeah, very poor execution.

Starrk brushed off 4 captains like a pimp yet his hierarchical superior is getting easily shredded by a captain that at full health had issues cutting Nnoitra's hierro.

smh.

Should've just had Urahara push Yammi's wig back during the Arrancar Arc, iah.
    test
  14. MockingDrug

MockingDrug Drugs no jutsu

Lulz.

Maybe the true VL would be the hollows that were bad people before they turned into a hollow and can't be sanctified by the kenseimon or whatever and they have to evolve out of pure necessity? All of this in hell ofc.
    test
  15. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

I know im late on this but Barragan's death form looks soooooo fuckin sick. Will look good on the anime.
    test
  16. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Kenpachi had issues cutting Nnoitra because he hadn't fought in a while(according to him) which is weird because he had issues cutting Nnoitora but cut up a released yammy like knife in butter

i swear these strength levels are very weird

Awak - i agree..Barrigan had a cool ability and i knew a kudo was the only way to kill him
    test
  17. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Why was Tousen on the spine of the latest issue?

Why do we keep seeing that cover with him and Gin floating above Ichigo?

Anybody else starting to get a very annoyed feeling that his death was an Aizen illusion?
    test
  18. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

he better be dead...his release was just terrible...I figure he is on the spine for the manga series instead of him still having a purpose
    test
  19. Gin Ichidrugu

Spoiler 401
    Thanks to Spacecat from BA:

Aizen talks about the will of the hougyoku and how it isn't merely to cut down the barrier between hollow and shinigami. Basically the hougyoku has a will of its own and what it seeks to do is to understand and then create what is inside people's hearts. So it made the vaizards true vaizards because that was Urahara's wish. It gave Inoue and Chad powers because they fretted over their own inabilities. Rukia was able to give Ichigo all of her shinigami power as it was her desire due to not being free of the pain she still felt over killing Kaien.

Aizen says that now the hougyoku is a part of him he can realise that. Gin and Ichigo interrupt but Aizen says he is mostly finished anyway. While exclaiming how worthy the hougyoku is of its name Urahara attacks from behind. Aizen, Ichigo and Isshin turn to see him. Aizen: "so you came afterall Urahara Kisuke."
    test
  20. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

test