Bleach spoilers and discussions.

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Complete Chaos, Oct 13, 2009.

1. NOBLE SOLDIER

NOBLE SOLDIER Fireball Kid

imo i was implied... but kubo did say he was bringing him back because of the fans that wanted it.. and he said we would get to see shunsui and unohana's bankais... cant wait....
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Grim must have gotten super strong then. Plus i figured it was someone who they knew since Urahara tried calling ichigo. which i thought was odd because i thought Urahara already gave his cell to ichigo
    test
  3. L7 - LMV - L7

L7 - LMV - L7 The Fat Cat

kubo just shitted on dex.
    test
  4. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Byakuya can't die.

And I wonder if this stupid bankai stealing ability relates to Aizen/Wonderweiss/Mayuri's Hueco Mundo discovery.
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i believe it does...Looks like Kenny will suffer defeat next
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Yama-jii is a G
    test
  7. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

He's going to die.
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

of course...but if he is killed by Bach's hand then no one can stop him unless Ichigo get a mass power up

I wonder if his bankai will do him in tho so as to not overpower Bach but to still leave room for someone to logically beat him
    test
  9. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Cool bankai.

Glad Kubo wasn't lazy and just made it a ridiculous amplification of his shikai.
    test
  10. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

exactly it is very similar to Ichigo ultimate form. Being one with his Zan...
    test
  11. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

i liked the east version of his bankai better than the west.

but should be interesting.

yama's bankai is almost destroying SS, i wonder how final form ichigo would do.

also, anyone play the bleach game for ps3?
    test
  12. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Only anime game i've played is Ultimate Ninja Storm.

Trying to understand the philosophy beneath the East/West concept of Yama's bankai.
    test
  13. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I wonder if he can use both at the same time. It's gotta have a weakness tho
    test
  14. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Fire is just a chemical reaction from a clustering of atoms.

Quincies can manipulate particles. A powerful Quincy like what's his face can probably counter this.
    test
  15. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Yama dies Barragan style iah
    test
  16. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I hope he goes out like a champ tho...nothing less than epic for Yama-jii
    test
  17. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

So Bach was using a decoy.
    test
  18. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

It looks like it and now that Yama-jii has shown his bankai, it should now be capable of being stolen
    test
  19. HANNAHMONTANA

HANNAHMONTANA New Member

to the person who asked, i picked up bleach: soul ressureccion a couple months ago.

some cool things:

1) dialogue and fights are mirrored from the anime. same pacing, phrases, etc. love the whole hierro/tough skin exchange between kenpachi and nnoitra. it was done faithfully; most of the shit in the game is.

2) you can switch the english sound set for the japanese one with japanese subtitles, but english subtitles remain. (ishida saying 'kurosaki..' shows the subtitle "ichigo..", etc.)

3) by the time you clear story and mission mode, you can pick any character from the anime, however there is a relevance cutoff (espada #6 to 0, no vice-captains except soi-fon because of her story fight vs barragan)

4) you can shunpo all the time by holding R2, even mid air, which is awesome. (petty, but its faithful to the lore)

5) there is some cool shit that will make you go "a-ha!" like if you grab with kenpachi then press circle in his story fight, he'll hold nnoitra's head to the ground and run through hueco mundo crashing through buildings and shit while dragging him.

the hard truth:

1) if youve ever played dynasty warriors or games like it, you know how this game goes. it doesnt play like a unique bleach game.

2) the combat is shallow. square is for slice attacks, triangle is for projectiles/reiatsu discharge (even kenpachi has one.. which i found is uncharacertistically unfaithful to the lore of the anime seeing as how his entire squad thinks anything like that is for pussies), circle is grab or alternate attack and L2 is some kind of release powerup. most of the game, youll be doing the same square square square combo.

3) every stage, you progress through a linear level slashing down monsters that die in 2-5 hits. after two floors/levels/whatever, you fight a boss. ALWAYS. there's only one mission/story mode that differs from this and its the full hollow ichigo vs ulquiorra 2nd ressureccion fight (which is pathetically easy for obvious reasons).

4) there is a level-up mechanic to the game where you collect points during missions to spend on a map with nodes that you purchase which increases combat efficiency in some way, like boosts to damage. think of final fantasy x's grid leveling system. the problem with this is, you don't need it at all, as i was getting S rank on very hard missions before i even knew this existed.

5) there is no form changing in fights. you cant go bankai, or ressureccion, ishida can't go quincy-nerdtime (or whatever quincys do). the only exception is when you release with ichigo, he puts on his visored mask. but its not as traditional or as awesome as it sounds.

6) the game is pathetically easy. all the characters except byakuya (yeah, he sucks, its disappointing) can completely rape the opponent by circling them with shunpo and spamming projectiles, or shunpoing in and launching an attack immediately after breaking shunpo. the enemy rarely blocks unless you literally walk up to them and blocking for the player is hard as fuck because you cant do it mid-swing, so theres no awesome sword clashes or anything like that. its block or hit, and the AI almost always lets you get a hit in. the hardest fights in the game are hitsugaya vs hallibel and yoruichi vs aizen.

i had to call around to like every store in a 20mile radius of my place to find this game and the last place i found it was some backwater store in an asian mall. the game is awesome for a bleach fan, but you'll play through it once and likely never touch it again. good as a game based on bleach, shallow as its own game.
    test
  20. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

loool

My boy Aizen chilling like Hannibal Lecter.
    test