Bleach spoilers and discussions.

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Complete Chaos, Oct 13, 2009.

1. DrugsBunny

DrugsBunny Sage of Six Paths

I'm hoping he turns into something like Baraka.

But knowing shinsou is God's spear... just don't let it be another spear type zan. srsly.
    test
  2. DrugsBunny

I hope this does happen, it's been so long since he's had time to train even his shinigami talents. Let alone let Ogichi teach him anything.

GT is boring as shit now. Learn moar moves preeze. I think the chain at the bottom of his sword has something to do with soul chain/so he can use it like Ogichi. It'd be killer.

What if Gin is just tryin to release Hichigo v2.0? Since he has no control over it, Isshin may have to subdue him.

Gotta love how gin just blocked his attack from behind.
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

word...and it's predictable

I think that Hichigo would likely use that chain better....Ichigo just isn't the type of person to swing his sword with that
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

this is possible but the problem then becomes if Scarmask is release and he goes berserk. It put Isshin in a tough spot to fight Aizen unless Urahara shows up
    test
  5. DrugsBunny

I think the only way Aizen would take any damage is if someone popped the hougyoko out.

Kubo said he has about 2 arcs left in him. This one is suppose to end sometime in June.

I just can't think of any other villians that would be good enough for bleach to end on. I see either just Aizen escaping, or both of the remaining villans escaping.
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i see Aizen escaping..i doubt Aizen dies here...Gin maybe tho
    test
  7. DrugsBunny

Yea, I really see Aizen escaping. He's the only person right now that's capable of being a strong enough/evil enough of antagonist to finish off the series. Gin isn't looking good right now.

Isshin seemed to have put Ichi's mind right with a headbutt. Which I was hoping he'd still be confused and have bitchlike feelings.

Atleast Gin is the master at fucking with people's emotions. Especially in small amount of combat. He may even tell Ichigo what's going on. One good thing for the fanboy in me about gin. He has some fanarmor like icefail, not nearly as much.
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

true...although i don't see Ichigo falling for Gin's distractions too much. The trick to see how this fight goes is seeing the type of bankai Gin has...that will really play a huge part in how this fight will play out. I just don't seem it being a huge melee type
    test
  9. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

I'd imagine it'd have something to do with what Rukia said about him during the SS arc.
    test
  10. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

interesting...I wonder if they will mention what Isshin was...i'd assume Royal Guard.
    test
  11. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

'Sides Yama, no way could a boring ass gotei captain possess that much power.

Former captain of the royal guardss.

Guarantee it.
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

word...i still don't believe Yama-jii is dead....no way he dies off without showing off his bankai
    test
  13. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Is Yama's vice captain even in Fake Karakura?

Dude gets less screen time than Adam Morrison.
    test
  14. DrugsBunny

Ha - Chojiro. He's chillin, outside the barrier. srs job.

lul @ the trolling kubo did with a sacrifical kido.

Isshin has to be royal guard. Middle finger flick ftw.
    test
  15. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I think he's inside the barrier now...remember when the vaizard showed up appeared inside the barrier...It's possible he's helping Unohana heal people
    test
  16. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

I'm thinking Isshin might have been the former captain commander and got promoted to zero squad, tbh. Last shinigami to be stronger than Yama.

Which would mean Aizen is up shits creek without a Wonderweiss.
    test
  17. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

test
  18. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

it's possible

Its also possible that Yama-jii and Isshin were both up for the Captain-Commander position and Yama-jii was chosen for Captain commander and Isshin, the royal guard. likely based on their personalities for each position.

i guess we'll find out in the next couple of chapters
    test
  19. DrugsBunny

Isshin doesn't look old enough to have been in position of CC. My guess is with haori different, is that he's in the royal gaurd. Possibly be a kenpachi of the 11th squad. Somewhere around the time of tbtp arc, since they said 'he marches to the beat of his own drum' while Zaraki was there in SS arc.

Sidenote; Who would be best suited for the 3rd, 5th, and 9th captain position. possibly the CC too.
    test
  20. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Asides from maybe Ikkaku, none of the vc's or seats really strike me as being viable captains at present.

Except the fact that Kubo hasn't revealed anything at all about Nanao and that she was able to keep up with Shunsui's flash step during the SS arc leads me to believe she is incredibly powerful and possibly in possession of a bankai. Her precociousness was pointed out in the Pendulum arc.

We haven't seen much from from Iba, either.

Renji sucks.

I'd like to see the Vaizard caps reintegrated or Ichigo bumped from ballsack substitute shinigami status, but that's a long shot.

I think Hitsugaya is ultimately being groomed to be the CC, but if Yama really croaked, it should be Unohana in the short-term.
    test