Bleach spoilers and discussions.

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Complete Chaos, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I do see him going down like the tho....Yama-jii is stronger than Aizen and i don't see WW being stronger than Aizen
    test
  2. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

I just can't see a battle of this magnitude being decided this easily.

There's been too much mystery and hype built around Wonder for him to just get obliterated within a few chapters, tbh.

I have a theory that Wonder's release doesn't actually 'extinguish' the flames of Ryujin Jakka, but stores and manipulates them.

Yama gets the surprise of his life in 395, imo.
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I think the extinguish part is true. Remember when Mashiro was fighting WW. She can hold her mask for at least 16 hrs yet hers broke extremely quickly. WW's power could've been dispelling that power causing her mask to break and it's likely why Kensei is out of the picture.

Yama-jii losing to WW are even having too much trouble with WW would ruin his character IMO
    test
  4. DrugsBunny

DrugsBunny Sage of Six Paths

Also about WW - when he first came to FKT. He seemed to have broke Harribel outta the ice flower fagbot move.

Kubo likes to have a certain rotation to his fights. 1 chapter intiation fight, 2nd - someone is getting beat not pwnt, but beat. 3rd - shit gets reversed.
    test
  5. DrugsBunny

Urahara is in the real KT because he promised Ichigo that he would protect the people he loved before he went to HM. So, hes just chillin waiting for the slaughter to end, then prolly a cut away to Isshin arc.

Ichigo is just standing there like he's star struck by Aizen, and listening to Gin's narration of how Aizen > G13.

...Also I like how they used Toshiro to kinda gauge Gin's power with Shunsui saying "In 100 years, he may be stronger than me." to stark. Gin was the prodigy in TBTP arc... about 100 years ago.
    test
  6. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

My God the anime is taking the piss. Still on this Zampaktou filler!
    test
  7. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Just follow the manga. Top 3 espada fights start around 330 somewhere.

The fillers are irrelevant and gay.

I hope my theory holds true and Kensei reappears half-dead to help Yama combat Ryujin Jakka’s flames with his wind manipulating zan.

Yama goes on to tell Kensei that he never wanted to see the Vaizards exiled blah blah turning point in the Vaizard/Shinigami feud blah blah everybody blows each other.
    test
  8. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

All I know is his bankai better not be as lamesauce and disappointing as the bumble bee lesbo's.

I've heard rumors that Gin might be Unohana's first major battle. Don't know how I would feel about that, but i'm curious to see if she's nearly as powerful as they hint.

Gin would be the next ideal challenge for Ichigo and rank up their with the Grimmjow/Ulquiorra battles, tbh.
    test
  9. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

test
  10. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

so it appears that Yama-jii's fist have exploded WW

[​IMG]
    test
  11. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

Terrible.

How anticlimactic.

KT should hire me as a creative consultant.
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Apparently tho Yama-jii almost caught Aizen which left an opening for ichigo....likely to fail
    test
  13. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  14. DrugsBunny

Yea, I completely forgot about the spoilers. Also I was wrong it took 4 fights for Yama to die.

Sacrificing kido loloollll. Aizen embedded himself with the hougyoku whatever. lol

why didnt kubo just make the main villian god?
    test
  15. DrugsBunny

Her bankai was lol.

I've heard that, but I honestly don't see either of them fighting this arc. Gin doesn't give a shit, and Unohana knows better to risk life when so many lives to save. actually itd make sense for kubo do that. ha

/agree.
    test
  16. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

lol @ Isshin showing up now
    test
  17. DrugsBunny

from maaru @ FLOL

Quote:
    edge of the silence

苺「今までの・・・俺の戦いが・・・てめぇの掌の上・・・!?
    なんだよそれ・・・どういうことだよ・・・どういうコトだって訊いてんだよ!!」
    Ichigo: Up to now... all my fights were... in the palm of your hand....?! What the hell.... How the hell... How could you say something like that?!!!
    人差し指を立てながら
    While holding up an index finger,
    愛染「声を そう声を荒げるな 黒崎一護 そんなに驚くことはないだろう?私はただ気味こそが 私の探求にお ける最高の素材になる
    Aizen: Now, don't raise your voice like that, Kurosaki Ichigo. Aren't you surprised over something like that? I was merely saying that you are the best material for my goals.
    そう確信して君の成長の手助けをしてきた そう言っているだけだ
    Yes, I had enough confidence in your growth that I even had a hand in it. That's all that I'm saying.
    おかしいと思わなかったのか?それまでの人生で虚を目にしたことさえなかった君が
    Didn't you find it strange? That all your life you had never encountered a hollow and yet
    朽木ルキアと出会ってすぐに虚に襲われたことを クインシーが屑虚の滅却につかう撒き餌ごとき で大虚が現れ たことを
    As soon as you met Kuchiki Rukia, you were immediately attacked by a hollow, that the scattered hollow bait by a quincy would cause a Menos to materialize?
    君が死神としての戦いに慣れ始めた頃に それまで霊圧の捕捉さえされなかった朽木ルキアが
    That around the time you had begun to fight as a shinigami, until then Kuchiki Rukia's reiatsu was undetected,
    都合よく発見されSSへ報告されたことを 阿散井恋次が 更木剣八が 朽木白哉が
    and that as soon as this was conveniently reported to Soul Society, Abarai Renji, Zaraki Kenpachi, Kuchiki Byakuya,
    それぞれ皆 君の力が彼らの力と拮抗した状態にある時に戦っていることを
    一度もおかしいとは思わなかったのか?」
    each of them, you managed to fight them at a point where you had the sufficiently ability, did you not think that was strange?
    「出会いは運命だと思ったか?」
    Did you think these meetings were fate?
    一護「・・・待てよ・・・」
    Ichigo: .... Wait..
    愛染「襲撃は偶然だと思ったか?」
    Aizen: You thought their attacks were merely coincidence?
    一護「待て・・・・」
    Ichigo: Wait....
    愛染「戦いの勝利は君の努力の結果だと思ったか?」
    Aizen: You thought that your victories were merely the result of your hard work?
    一護飛び出し切りかかるが手で止められる。
    Ichigo charges at him, but is stopped by Aizen's hand.
    愛染「・・・落胆させないでくれ こんなものじゃ無い筈だ 今の君の力は」
    Aizen: ... Now, don't be saddened, that isn't all there is to it, your current power that is.
    「信じられないか 私の言葉が」
    You can't believe it, can you? What I just said.
    一護「・・・当たりめーだろ・・・!」
    Ichigo: ... Of course I can't...!
    愛染「だが事実だ」
    Aizen: But it's true.
    一護「嘘だ!!今までの戦いが全部てめえのせいだと!?全部てめえがそう仕向けたってのか!? そんなもん誰 が信じられるかよ!!」
    Ichigo: You lie!! That all my fights until now were all your fault?! That they were all sent by you?! Who the **** would believe that!!
    「てめえ前に言ったじゃねえか!自分がルキアを見つけたときはルキアは現世で行方不明になった あとだったっ て!!」
    Didn't you just say so earlier! You already said so that Rukia's whereabouts in the living world were obscured!!
    「それなのにルキアに会った時から俺のことを知ってただと!?筋が通らねぇじゃねぇか!!」
    That you knew about me after I met Rukia?! Is that how it all went!!
    愛染「面白いことをいう 今君は自分で言っただろう 嘘だ そんなものは信じない」
    Aizen: That's an amusing thing you say. You said it just now yourself. It's a lie. That you won't believe it.
    「君は今の私の言葉は嘘だと言うのに その時の私の言葉は嘘ではないと言うのか?」
    That the words I said just now were all lies, did you think at that point what I said were all lies too?
    「ムリもないことだ 同情しよう この世界には最初から真実も嘘もない あるのはただ厳然たる 事実のみ に もかかわらず」
    It's not impossible. How pitiful. That from the beginning this world there was neither truth nor lies. All that there is are the connections
    「この世界に存在する全てのものは自らに都合の良い事実だけを真実として誤認して生きる そう するより他に 生きる術を持たないからだ」 
    All that exists in that world were, personally, just convenient truths in your mistaken reality, and with that, all other lives have no meaning.
    「だが 世界の大半を占める力なきものにとって自らを肯定するに不都合な事実こそが悉く真実な のだ」
    However, that world generally accounts for me, personally, all other inconvenient truths are merely part of that reality
    「君は事実の全てを知っているのか?朽木ルキアを現世駐在の任に就かせたのは誰か」
    Do I know the truth about you? Then who stationed Kuchiki Rukia for duty in the living world?
    「阿散井恋次の装備に霊圧探知能力をつけさせたのは誰か 副隊長達への報告に君たちの進行方向 に関する情報 を加えたのは誰か」
    Then who gave Abarai Renji the equipment to detect her reiatsu? Who gave the vice-captains the detailed reports and information about your group's progress?
    「私は本当に崩玉完成から百年以上もの間その在り処を突き止められなかったのか?」
    Didn't you think that I had, from the Hougyoku's completion, more than a hundred years to confirm its location?
    一護「・・・ひとつききてぇ・・・あんたさっき言ったよな・・・俺があんたの探求の最高の素材 になると確信 してたって・・・」
    Ichigo: .... I have one thing to ask you..... that thing you said earlier.... that you had confidence in me being the best material for your goals....
    「何でだ・・・?何を根拠にそう確信した・・・?ルキアに会った時から俺を見てたってんなら・ ・・言ってみ ろ・・・一体いつそう確信したんだ!?」
    What was that... What basis do you have for saying that....? That from the point where I met Rukia, what the hell was that... Say that again, What the hell was your reason?!
    愛染「・・・最初からだ・・・」
    Aizen: ... that from the beginning....
    一護「適当なこと言ってんじゃ・・・」
    Ichigo: Say it properly...
    愛染「・・・わからないか?最初からだと言っているんだ 私は君が生まれた時から君の事を知っ ている」
    Aizen:.... You don't understand? I've been saying it from the beginning. I've known you ever since you were born.
    一護「・・な・・・に・・・!?」
    Ichigo: .... w-what...?!
    愛染「君は生まれた瞬間から特別な存在だった 何故なら君は死神と━━」
    Aizen: That from the moment you were born, I knew your existence was special. Why you are a shinigami and--
    一心「━━喋り過ぎだぜ 藍染」
    Isshin: You talk too much, Aizen.

一心登場で次号
    Isshin arrives, then, next issue.
    test
  18. DrugsBunny

Seems like an amazing chapter. Finally some story developments going on.
    There are many different translations, do we have to wait for engrish.

Haven't this way about bleach in a long time.
    I'm actually pleased.
    test
  19. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

I should've just waited to read the english version before looking at the raws.

Aizen speech followed by abrupt Isshin appearance = win. I've been waiting for this.

I hope Urahara turns out to be an antagonist now.
    test
  20. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

I hope Kubo forgot about Hueco Mundo, tbh.
    test