Blazin pet peeves

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by -Paper Chase-, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

everythins pretty much been mentioned except

i got my nails done like a week ago and shit is so hard to kill the roach with

oh and true say with the lighters ....thats maaad annoyin
    test
  2. The Grimace

The Grimace Jeff Goldblum

stopped smokin weed as much but i what i hate is
    people who spit hit, and when they do, they end up spittin everywhere, i used to do that but eventually jus got a bucket or something. and those juicers too
    people who dropped the blunt
    i used to not eat for a while, and not cuz i didnt want too, i was jus different places frantically never found the time, and when i smoked i got a lil dizzy, but cats who do that and think theyre jus mad trippin, drink some water man.
    cats who front about how long they've been smokin
    I HATE IT WHEN CATS BREAKIN UP WEED THEN DROPPED BUDS like wtf is that
    test
  3. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

To all the people saying bout blowing up your phone and if you don't pick up the first time why would you pick up the next time...

BUTTT the flip side is

I hate people who be bullshitten when your tryna get some green and got a whole list of other people to fuck with but maybe for some reason whether quality/quanity or just convienence would want to fuck with someone they dont answer and be bullshitten on it. i mean all you got to do is say you aint straight. simple as that.
    test
  4. .:AC:.

.:AC:. Smokes or Bananas

i got no blazing rules

but yo

i hate when you are blazing with someone for the first time and then they try acting all like they are the weed fucking king of the world

I BEEN SMOKING SINCE YOU WERE 2 i know what the FUCK TO DO! BIATCH!
    test
  5. p4ct

p4ct New Member

I don't really have any traditions or anything like that because i don't really blaze and i don't know shit about weed. I know some basic shit to get me by, but I don't blaze to be cool (fuck all those srh faggots) and normally the only time i wanna smoke is at night alone. i really only blaze maybe twice a week and its normally when im either pissed or really stoked about something. I don't like drinking which is why i think when i wanna get away i smoke and normally when i smoke its either in my car or outside... i'm paranoid of smoking in my car because it seems like everytime i find i spot i will see a cop within a few minutes. I've hit a swisher blunt before, but normally ill just use my piece (sp?). I don't mind smoking with people, but normally I just wanna blaze a few hours before i go to bed. The only real thing that pisses me off is when people think that getting high takes skill and since they do it they are a badass and you shouldn't fuck with them.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.