Blazin pet peeves

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by -Paper Chase-, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

thats word on the lighters...and i hate BONG THIEVES

if youve ever jacked a niggas bong at a party or a smoking get together then FUCK YOU. thats crazy disrespect...i cut a pinky off a nigga that try to jack my hookah

word on the them boppers tho...bitches be smokin for free and that annoys the shit outta me...especially if i aint fuckin her, i mean if imma smoke out a bitch before we fuck then thats cool but fuck these boppers walkin up in the circle bein all flirty n shit with everyone just to hit the bitch and then bitch just walks away. i just wanna slapahoe sometimes

i hate when i see dudes smokin wrong..and when i tell em they get all offended and shit. hell take a hit and not even inhale and just blow a thick ass cloud of smoke i be like inhale that shit man.."i am nigga shutup dont worry about me"

i think we can all agree on the moochers, the weed scavengers...them niggas who only make friends with potheads
    test
  2. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Just moved to Maplewood from Newark... 'bout to have a baby, so I wanted to go somewhere more peaceful. Brick City is craaaaazy as hell right now. I'm gettin' too old for that nonsense.
    test
  3. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ truth truth.. bricks gettin a bit ridiculous.. but i live right next to camden family lol

and pennsauken gettin just as bad.. new jersey is turning into one big ass fuckin ghetto
    test
  4. Sleep.

Sleep. Whats up?

^^^ your both right New Jerz is the gutta these days...yo my dude from maplewood you go through s.20th in irvington much for your budd?
    test
  5. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Actually, I got connects in Paterson and Manhattan... these are cats I've been fuckin' wit for years.
    test
  6. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

when niggas cant roll either too loose and the shits fallin out
    or too damn tight and its like breathin through a straw

and i HATE when niggas get depressed and wanna talk about morbid shit c'mon man
    im tryina relax and have an enlighthen convo or laugh @ some shit
    i dont wanna here about death and shit when im high
    test
  7. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^I like my blunts rolled somewhat tight because it burns slower... and I make sure I make a nice, round pullin' hole... if it's too tight for pullin', I just squeeze until I get enough air going thru it and then it's fine... I've got blunt-rollin' down to a science... I roll perfect blunts.
    test
  8. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

I hate seeing cops when I'm zoot

I hate when I smoke a mystery blunt and find out its dooky

I hate when dutch paper gets stuck to my fingers

I hate resin

I hate air rolling(although I am good at it)

I hate skimp bags

I hate waking up early the next morning

I hate unreasonable 25 mph zones zoot

I hate cotton mouth and no drink

I hate smoking with strangers

and I hate stale dutches
    test
  9. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

when its fucking dryyyyyy

when someone say they're gon match u and pull out a little ass bit of nug

when people talk to the fuckin blunt for days

when people think its cool to invite there peoples in

when people BULLSHIT about how long they're gon be till they meet up with u

when ur not around ur usual spot.. and u go to cop a blunt somewheres, only to find they dont sell fuckin singles n u gotta buy a whole pack

when people think a roach is when its like the fuckin size of your pinky lol.. bitchin bout its burnin them.. fuck that smoke till ur fingers black

if u blaze out a whip how your shits gon reak for days

PEOPLE THAT BUG OUT WHEN THEY SMOKE.. AND START SAYIN THEY SHIT SHIT AND EVERYTHING AND ARE ALL PARANOID AND BUG YOU OUT!
    test
  10. strace

strace New Member

Also, I fucking hate how people stereotype potheads. Like if Im acting crazy and having fun while sober. People always jump to the conclusion that im faded, like I have to be high to have fun and shit. First off motherfucker Im not no lazy fucking bitch who cares about nothing besides weed. Ive got priorities and weed may be one of them, but you have no reason to critisize me. For fucks sake.

Most of my good friends dont smoke and I hate it when they try to convince me that weed is going to ruin my life like i dont got any will power or something.

And another thing I hate them low life cats that only talk to you when they need weed. I know this one dude named Young Champ and hes seriously got to be the worst rapper in history. Hes always fucking IMing me off all things like "Yo fam where da bud at?" and when i actually do sell him a bag he expects to get hooked up and shit. Last time i laid out the weed and smushed up pot leaves i was selling him and busted a nut right on that shit (no homo). It was an average bag nothing special and he later IMs me like "Yo that bag was skimpy as fuck I had to give my boy 10 bucks just to look out for you". My god get a fucking life. BTW www.myspace.com/h2thak go clown on the horrible wannabe self promoting garbage ass dude he is. FUCK
    test
  11. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

WORD as fuck...i hate it when my family gives me that look. or like if im talkin to my moms and and say somethin funny and we laugh i can just see her lookin into my eyes to see if they are red. you can tell when people are lookin in your eyes. and then my friends that dont smoke be like what are you doin gettin high all day? your always high when i see you.

it takes about 5 minutes to get high. im not smokin on a blunt everythime you see me....i just get high and live life so leave me the fuck alone. it aint like i walk abound like a broke ass nigga n shit. it dont effect them one way or the other so why should it matter to them what my decision is.

its ridiculous the way that government bullshit propaganda makes stoners out to be lazy fucks who sit around and just zone out. ill knock over a cup or somethin on accident and they think im blazed. man fuck that if my eyes had no physical change after i smoked then they would never know.
    test
  12. strace

strace New Member

^^ Exactly man, I take offense when people say that shit to me. WTF, its my life choice, i dont fucking critisize you for sitting home all day picking your naval lint. FUCK
    test
  13. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

so i go to dudes site.. n im listenin to his shit, and i look and what the fuck u know-- he from jersey too lol, dude rap like he from fuckin dirty south

but yeh he is trash..

ur from jersey too? damnnn lol jersey str8 pot heads
    test
  14. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

i hate when u smoke and be out somewhere

not a party or nothin

like walmart or the supermarket

and people be givin you that "omg he's high" look

like damn it aint crack

and u ever be around a nigga u dont like

but because ur high u say fuck it and ignore dude

but he think he can talk shit because ur high

like u wont notice

then u get pissed and start arguin with this nigga

then ur high is blown

i hate annoyin muthafucks
    test
  15. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^as for being high in public, I love it... I wear weed scents like cologne.
    test
  16. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

i fuckin HATE when people call you up like "yo wanna chief?" and then i get there and they're like "yea i dont have any buds" WTF
    test
  17. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

lol I LOVE smoking outside. One of my favorite things to do is find a random obscure place with good scenary and just takin' a seat, smokin', and takin' it all in.

I hate when I'm on a smoke ride, the rotation goes from the rear passenger to the driver, cuz then it's harder to pass and can fuck up the drivers concentration.

I hate dutches, I only fuck with phillies.

I hate nate dogg wraps, they fall apart too easily.

Excuse the term, but I've never heard it said any other way, I hate when people "•••••• lip," as in, douse the end of the blunt in saliva.

That's really about it...
    test
  18. smkn123

smkn123 well alright

i stay high n i love it
    test
  19. illustrate

illustrate watch my shoes

i hate when im finna match up with a nigga

then we smokin and the muthafucka pulls out a swisher or white owl

or even worse a whiteboy(joints, whatevva yall call em)

i only fuck with dutchs

and i hate lame ass niggas who wanna smoke all they weed

cause its some hoes around

niggas be greedy as fuck with trees

but when u bring some hoes round em they wanna b rap star smokin spliff after splif

bitch fuck that

hoes aint playin me for no duck

they be knowwin what they doin

i dont even gotta smoke with the bitch long as im high im good

real rap

n i hate when foo's think cause yall homies

they can jus smoke with u all the time 4 free

hell naw nigga u finna match me up or somethin

its str8 if u dont got it sometimes i got u

and vice versa but u aint smokin on my shit for the free and u dont return the favor

mothafuckas be havin money n dont get they own trees

niggas like that dont smoke with me ^^^
    test
  20. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

truth on the dutch comment. there hard to find in toronto but there sooo key.

my pet peeves..1) people who slobber all over the fuckin blunt 2)people who canoe the hell out of it , dont know how to fix it , see that its canoed and keep chiefin on it like running bear fire water or sum shit. 3) people who are fuckin noob cancer and still tell you what to do when your hittin the blunt , even if you pitch a good amount on it.
    4) i hate it when people get all shook about blazing outside and get all twitchy and frantic,

but my biggest fuckin pet peeve is kids who think they can handle a nice fat blunt , then get mad ripped and fuckin start trippin out and freaking .. shit that aint happened to me in a while but i remember when i was younger i would fuckin laugh at all those kids.

by the way i just found out this forum was about marijuana... I finally feel at home. thank you , for making this forum :)
    ( wipes tear from eye )
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.