Blazin pet peeves

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by -Paper Chase-, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I guess this could just be called blazin preferences..but whatever..what are some pet peeves y'all have about blazin..could be anything

-I only do wake and bakes after i've shaved, showered and all that..i dunno why

-I only cop Dutches..might blaze a blunt wrap here or there but i only buy dutches..

-i hate blazin outside

-i like blazin by myself alot

can't think of anymorre
    test
  2. Fonikz

Fonikz ExcuseMeAsIKissTheSkyyy

wow...DITTO to the fucking T.....

if im smokin in the morning, its after ive showered and gotten dressed and shit,why? - couldnt tell you,lol...

dutches all day

smoking outside eats the blunt...

hate smoking in groups, esp. when you got like 4-5 heads on a gram blunt and muhfuckas start sleeping.....lol
    test
  3. fiktion

fiktion *******

^lol word
    i remember everyone always used to bel ike "you have a problem if you smoke alone"
    its like
    motherfucker, i get wayyyy more faded that way
    haha
    test
  4. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

its nothin wrong with smokin alone

i really only do that on the late night tho

i dont like smokin outside either

i like to be sober when im outside

plus inside i use my pipe shits easy on the throat

and you get higher because thats all weed smoke
    test
  5. strace

strace New Member

I always feel the need to do snaps.

I hate when people stall before they hit.

I always wipe off the mouthpiece on my pipe when its my hit.

When I buy bags I try to be conservative with it, I usually do wake n bakes then smoke about 3 bowlpacks before bed.

I only buy bags from good friends so I know im getting more then i paid for.

Since im only 16 when i get a blunt i always make a ritual with it. Ill watch a funny movie with loads of munchies and Ill make the blunt last for a while.

I get pissed when i smoke with people who cant stop laughing to take their hit. I always flip out especially when im faded.
    test
  6. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

dont forget about the butane you inhale from your lighter. you would get higher off 2 bowls than one blunt? i definately prefer a blunt over basically anything.

my pet peves:

i fuckin HATE when people cant stop fucking coughing after eevvery siiinigle hit. i dont mind if you let out a cough every now and then but i nkow some faggots who after every fuckin hit sound like their dying, coughing up a fucking storm.

theres this one fuckin kid who does that shit and NEVER covers his mouth, gets spit all the fuck over. ive had to slap him a few times but he never learns. instead ive learned to use the custom ringtone of silent for when he calls.

also people who get the blunt all soaking wet from saliva.

i cant stand people telling a story when their smoking a blunt, because they always forget to pass the b and dont pass it till their done with their story. they'll take the 2nd hit and pass a roach to the next guy. annoying as fuck.

i cant stand moochers. ive known some pretty bad ones in my day.

its cool if you dont got any weed and you need a smoke up every now and then, im cool with that but then theres the cheap fucks who never buy a sack, always have to get smoked up and that pisses the fuck out of me. if you cant afford it dont smoke it.

adding to that, i fuckin HATE the people, and ive known a few in my day, who dont throw down on the blunt, yet SOME HOW they think they have the authority to say who can and cant hit it. what the fuck!?

i hate when your tryin to smoke at a party and every kid and his dog tries to get in on it, or when they'll ask to match and have a microscopic weed amount. what the fuck.

i fuckin hate when people throw down shady after i have already thrown down, i used to know this one kid who when throwing down will reach into his sack, and instead of pulling out a nug and breaking it up, will instead pull out a .001 sized micronug at a time, thinking all the times of him reaching into his sack will create the illusion that hes throwing down a hefty amount. hes taking 5 minutes to throw down because hes a fuckin idiot and thinks people dont notice what hes doing.

and lastly, i fuckin HATE when people blow up your phone for buds, calling every other minute tryin to get a hold of you. its like god daaaamn, if i didnt pick up, im either not by my phone, or im avoiding you, in which case i wont pick up this time and i wont pick up the next 20 times you call either so why bother you fucking moron.

i think thats pretty much it, lol.
    test
  7. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

that annoys me too the last one^^^

when people call me 15 times like wtf

like thats all i do is sit by the phone

waitin for people who need weed

i gotta life

niggas knockin on my door @ 3am wtf

my girl has cussed out plenty niggas for that shit

::shakes head:: they dont learn

and i also hate when somebody passed you the L

withe a inch long ash on it

like damn you couldnt pluck that shit first
    test
  8. -Paper Chase-

i hate when you and person x are smoking a blunt..and then some other faggot comes along and is like 'oh person x owes me 5 bucks i'm smoking on that blunt'..it aint my fault he owes ya something and you aint blazin on shit hahaa
    test
  9. fiktion

fiktion *******

test
  10. smkn123

smkn123 well alright

i hate when ya mans be like "u tryna smoke" so i be like yeah and i go over to where they at and da nigga be like i got $3 on it or somethin dat shit pisses me da fuck off i expected 5 n dis nigga talkin some low ass number i be like fuck it throw down 10 n take a face banga
    test
  11. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

i only blaze sweets and white owls...sometimes a philly. but im grabin a sweet before i grab a pipe or papers

i hate niggas only comin around when you got bud

i hate smokin bowls outside cuz ill get pissed off when i cant light it cuz of the wind

i hate blowin with someone who thinks they know absolutely everthing about bud

i only blow sweets or white owls..never smoked a dutch in my life

and word to the fuckin phone calls its like FUCK nigga i diddnt answer the first 10 times...and niggas will call literally 10-20 time within an hour...WHAT THA FUCK?! that bothers the fuck outta me. i hate lookin at my phone and ill have 22 missed calls after i get off work...shit is not necessary

i hate it when people be talkin about bud and you know they have no idea what they are talkin about but even if you try to learn em on the subject youll confuse the shit out of em

i hate people (specially little kids) who act higher that what they really are. and to add to that i hate when people be like "are my eyes red?" knowin damn well they just got blowed and they just tryin to bring it to everybodys attention that they smoke...so they are cool.

theres plenty more but..ill add this one. i hate it when you sell bud to someone like at a party or just out somewhere and you aint got a scale...so ill sell em a couple grams and just eyeball it and they be like "aw can you throw a little more up in there...that looks kinda skimpy.."

i hate joints...waste of weed
    test
  12. -Paper Chase-

woorrd joints are garbagge..but you should try dutches..you'd prob love em
    test
  13. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

its just one of those things...i was raised on sweets
    test
  14. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

^truth.. whatever u was weened on is the cigar you're gonna stick with probably for life. for myself it's dutches.

anyway, i haven't smoked alone in months but if i do it's late at night and i just think about the events that have been going on in my life .. kinda like a reflection period

i honestly hate it when someone calls ur phone for weed and instead of saying hi, as soon as u answer the phone they be like "can u go half on a bag"... jesus christ bitch, chill for a minute

people who call u to go half and when u get all dressed n shit and go see em they ask u if u know where to get some weed

DUDES WHO ALWAYS WANNA FREESTYLE WHEN THEY SMOKE... JESUS CHRIST....

dudes who always get confrontational when they get a lil high like they can't get knocked the fuck out while under the influence

dudes who just started smoking but try to school u on some shit when u been smokin for over 6 years

i'll think of more..
    test
  15. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

i also hate cheap muthafuckas

niggas come to the crib and they have weed

and refuse to roll up

because i sell they know i got alot of shit

and be thinkin they can just smoke mine

freeloaders get the curb
    test
  16. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i hate fuckin if ur pushin, every body and there mother thinks cause your cool peoples with em your suppose to give them deals and shit.. like what the fuck i gotta make my fuckin money nah mean.. "Come on mannn i only got ten bills, ive known u since jump rope and hopscotch mann come on, how you gonna do me like that"

when your ata party, and you and whoever else had bud or blunt or some part of the mix-- and yous all start walkin to the door and that one kid who brings nothin to the table just follows you outside.. and fuckin sits there while you spark it and shit.. just waitin for u to ask him if he wants a hit.. i hate that shit

Word to people who never fuckin bring weed to the table ever.. and all they do is fuckin smoke for free

fuckin bitches.. i mean i dont mind smokin a cutey out.. but the fuckin hoes that try n smoke for free every time ur sparkin cause they have a cunt they think its gods given right to free weed

when your force to blaze with the corny and or annoying kid.. you know that boy, hes fuckin gay as shit but usually has cron n if noones around the way or he hits u up to see if u wanna blaze for free lol

people that sit there and let the fuckin blunt boat.. and dont even do or say shit and by the time it gets to me to fix it i gotta patch up a fuckin canoe

iono ill think of more later.. lol good topic, im all pissed off n shit now just thinkin bout this shit tho
    test
  17. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^Word, fuckin' scavengers... I see y'all call 'em moochers... same difference.

I hate bitches who don't know how to inhale, so they puff a lil bit and hand it back to you after 5 seconds... but I love dem hoes who know how to roll those perfect blunts.

I hate first-timers who get all geeked after their first hit and start buggin' on some over-the-top shit, like "wow man, I'm high as fuck!"

I hate those non-smoking bitches who act uppity and judgemental when the blunt gets lit... they be like, "Ewww, I can't believe you guys are smoking marijuana." I'm like, "bitch, you just sucked my man dick... fuck is you talkin' 'bout?"

I hate cats who try to stick you for your lighter, tryin' to sneak it in their pocket on the sly.
    test
  18. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ Fuckin Good One I Fuckin Hate The Lighter Theifs.. Lmao I Forgot About That One

N Lol At Just Suckin My Mans Dick
    test
  19. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^Yo son, where you live in Jersey?
    test
  20. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

south jerz, pennsuaken-- where u at
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.