Blashphemy: Deth to gsus, the rematch

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Apr 25, 2013.

1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Been a long time coming bruh. Here's ur chance for vengeance. Gluck. Be back in a minnit to post up the RWZ Guidelines.

2 rounds 48 bars RWZ rules. Flips allowed. checky check. Since I'm a gentleman, I'll let the lady--that's you Ms. Bloodgang--choose the order. 1-2-2-1 or 1-2, 1-2. Good luck.

Here's the RWZ Guideline:

The standout feature of the RWZ Guideline is THE CHALLENGE FEATURE. There are two forms of Vote Challenges. No challenge can be longer than 12 written lines in paragraph form. All categories are judged by the definition of the category. So if someone thought your flow was equal to someone else's flow...but the other guy had say a 2 syllable rhyme scheme and you had a 4 syllable rhyme scheme or compound rhyme scheme greater than 2...your flow is BETTER [ as long as it's still smooth and rhythmic ] because it's harder to keep a smooth flow with a greater syllable count, and it takes more skill to do so with power, proper vocab, creativity, etc. One of the harder things to judge is say...Punchlines. There are clear definitions for what constitutes a punchline, but everybody has their own subjective flava on that. So nobody can IGNORE something that's a punchline according to the rule definition, nobody can call it filler...but everyone has their preferences so a particular style of punch will be voted by one person as ill and another person will think it's trash, and that's just how it is. Gun bars are punchlines. Swag n flow bars are punchlines. Personals are punchlines. Everyone has their preferences, and ALL preferences are equally valuable. The REAL QUALITY LYRICIST can put almost every style of punch in a single verse. A verse with a variety of punches in it should be given the punchline category over a verse with only a single kind or a limited variety of punches in it.

You can do a CATEGORY CHALLENGE...as in, you disagree with the votes or vote cast in a specific category. Say...you didn't think you lost the Punchline category. We look at the definition of punchlines, cite the bars you thought won you the category, your opponent is allowed ONE RESPONSE to your challenge if your opponent opposes your position. The voters may choose to justify their votes with ONLY ONE RESPONSE NO LONGER THAN 12 LINES. Then the mod is called in to arbitrate.

If 3 or more categories are successfully challenged? A VOTE CHALLENGE can be issued...and that could change the vote against you to either a null vote or a vote for you. Moderator's discretion.

The moderators have to be fair and unbiased. The RWZ Mods are Jason Anthony and Lyrical Priest

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DethStryque
    B) 23 categories to judge battles.

- Opener: The power of the first two bars in ya verse

- Flow: how smooth and unbroken the rhythm and rhymes are

- Word play: The witty exploitation of the meanings and ambiguities of words, esp. in puns. It must make sense when written AND spoken. No textcee wordplay.

- Name play: witty exploitation of the meanings and ambiguities in names. It must make sense when it's written AND when it's spoken, no "textcee" nameplay

- Rhyme Scheme: The ordered pattern of rhymes. The more sophisticated the rhyme scheme, the more creatively placed areas in a rap that bars rhyme? Th The more advanced the rhyme scheme. Rhyme scheme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

- Multis: rhymes that contain two or more syllables,Multisyllabic rhyme is used extensively in hip-hop, is considered a hallmark of complex and advanced rapping

Inners: rhymes that happen near or at the center of a bar

- Punches: Definitions for punch′ line`(n )the climactic phrase or sentence in a joke speech humorous story or rap that produces the desired effect. That means that BOAST punchlines, KNOWLEDGE punchlines, FIGHTING WORDS/THREATS, descriptive violence, etc etc are also punchlines and must be credited as such. Anything that attacks the opponent, and/or gives props to the rapper that's rapping, is a punchline and must be considered as such.

- Personals: Diss punchlines that can be directed only at a specific person, and oftentimes include disses aimed at something that the person has done, something they wear, their voice, mannerisms, etc.

- Humor: Bars that have the quality of being amusing or comic, esp. as expressed in literature or speech.

-Knowledge: This is probably the most powerful and most overlooked area in rap battles. The greater your knowledge base and the more effectively you apply it, the better your rap is and the harder it is to craft a rap like that. Raps showing a thorough grasp of common and uncommon subjects deserve to receive higher marks than those that don't, and this Guide knows and respects that fact.

-Themes: You know how rappers could select a sport or whatever and draw punchlines visuals wordplays metas etc built around those? In the URL this idea is mistakenly called "schemes". A more accurate word is "themes".

- Vocabulary: The use of words that clearly get your meaning across; however the more unusual the words used that STILL get the meaning across clearly? The better the vocabulary. Vocab isn't an excuse to use big words to confuse the crap outta anybody; vocab should make your meaning more clear. Your intentions more precise.

- Flips (in 2 round battles): The skill and art of turning a punchline, word or phrase that your opponent used on you back on your opponent

- Attitude: the swag, ferocity, threats, intensity and energy of a rap. Street rappers and ganxta rappers often excel in this area.

- Realness: When a rapper speaks about real life events and circumstances then brings them home in the rap being spit by applying those events to the opponent. URL rappers do this alot when they speak about the character of the person they're facing.

- Metaphors: A figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable. [ ex: my faith is a rock ]
    A thing regarded as representative or symbolic of something else, esp. something abstract.
    test
  2. Gsus

Gsus aka Wordz bka G. Legit

aight im bout to kik u
    test
  3. DethStryque

Lol kik away, bruh...

Simile: A figure of speech involving the comparison of one thing with another thing of a different kind, using the words 'like' or 'as' (e.g., as brave as a lion).

- Sound Manipulation: the deliberate combination of rhyme scheme and vocabulary to produce, repeat, and/or emphasize specific sounds. this includes alliteration.

- Creativity: The use of the imagination or original ideas, esp. in the production of an artistic work. Creativity is oftentimes nonexistent or very narrow in raps. Break the barriers and use all the creativity you want; just be sure that you use high levels of creativity in the application of all of the categories in this Guideline.

-Focus: Have you ever seen a rap that was dope but never seemed to be going anywhere? Seemed like it was directionless? There should be progression in the rap. Readers should be able to grasp a "theme" in the rap.

- Originality: How ORIGINAL is the material? Have we seen the material in this rap used many times or rarely used? When comparing the raps, who used the "fresher", less commonly used but still applicable direct and understandable material?
    - Enjoyability: Pure enjoyment. Totally subjective

- Structure (legibility): self explanatory

- Closer: Your last bars should be either the most powerful bars in the rap or tied with the opener. Finish with absolute madness, every time.

Flips allowed. All votes must follow the standard definition for each category and are subject to Category Challenges if the votes don't conform with the definitions of the categories.
    To vote? All you gotta do is copy and paste the list below, list the name of the lyricist that won each category next to the name of each category, and follow your category breakdown with a 4 line minimum quick expo.

Opener--
    Flow--
    Word play--
    Name play--
    Rhyme scheme--
    Punches--
    Personals--
    Humor--
    Knowledge--
    Themes--
    Vocabulary--
    Flips (in 2 round battles)--
    Creativity--
    Structure (legibility)--
    Attitude--[ ferocity, focus, swag ]--
    Realness--
    Metaphors--
    Simile--
    Sound Manipulation--
    Originality--
    Enjoyability--
    Structure--
    Closer--

4 bars must be cited from the winning verse that won it and 4 bars from the losing verse that lost it in your eyes as a voter.

Deth overmastered his opponents in every way with his superior lyricism, flow, vocab, punches...dude was just too much in every way. Those other guys did their best? But they just couldn't face their Deth. [ Cite 4 bars from the winning verse that sealed the win for the voter, cite 4 bars that lost it for the loser. Cite what you liked that the loser did. You must ALWAYS find SOMETHING that the loser did that you liked...even if you say: "well, I liked that he TRIED to do such and such..."]

Another way to vote is to say:

Deth won most of the categories except [ list categories ]. Here's why he won those categories [ list categories ] and here's why he lost these categories [ list reasons ].

top to bottom voting takes like 5-6 minutes and is still thorough
    test
  4. DethStryque

What order you want...me-u-u-me or vice versa?

Hold up...just saw that you want and prefer what I greatly prefer: 3 round battles. Me-u would be the third round. you said you wanted to keystyle the first round? Fine with me.
    test
  5. Gsus

that order is fine...lets get it
    test
  6. DethStryque

answering a capoeira challenge face to face. i am undefeated in 93 straight martial challenge matches, and i dont understand why these sucktacular kids keep challenging me swearing they'll defeat me but then refuse to record it for youtube. i usually dont even bother with these foolish mortals but this kid and his crew interrupted my training this morning. posting tomorrow. thx for your patience.
    test
  7. Gsus

aight cool...
    test
  8. DethStryque

We still doing 3 rounds, right? 48 bars per...or my favorite...UNLIMITED bars? You wanted to keystyle the first round? We gotta agree to a time to meet on this thread and write, then limit the time of the other guy [ that's you ] to respond. You on the East or West Coast?

I'm throwin up that W.
    test
  9. Gsus

As long as u drop within 12hrs of each other idc, unless of course it's the middle of the night....just hmu on kik un1qu3w0rdz cuz yours not workin or u not answering it
    test
  10. DethStryque

Idk what "kik un1qu3w0rdz" is unless it's your new screen alias or whatever. I was planning on PM'ing you hear on RM or whatever. I have NO IDEA what you mean other than that, lololol. I remember that you mentioned something about "kik" on my Call Out thread...I must've misunderstood you. My bad.

Okay, it's 10:44 am here in Killa Cali. I'm finishing up my morning routine. Be done around 1pm. gotta handle some business stuff, then I'm clear. Drop on you around 3-4pm.
    test
  11. Gsus

kik the phone app lol....but ok, im just seeing this....drop whenever...
    test
  12. DethStryque

Yo. I didn't even see that response of yours, man. RM does not send email alerts to letcha know if someone's responded to a thread you're subscribed to, which is pretty wakk.

Check your PMs. I sent you my cellie, so you can text me. This way our battle won't take forever and allat.

Since you asked me to keystyle the first round? I'm going to do that. Knock down the rest of my morning workout in 30 minz and I'll be back right here. Keystyling. Outro.
    test
  13. DethStryque

sorry for the delay. I was knocked off my internet for a minute. some fool crashed into our grid thing and jacked us around for awhile. Lemme drop this keystyle right quick before another stupid thing delays me. Be posting real soon. Prolly not a full 48 right now, but the next two rounds in our three rounder will be 48+
    test
  14. DethStryque

You'll git snored by this keystyle off top! I'm bored, cuz your freestyle's off! Stop! Or these nines uh snipe n air ya thoughts like ya mind's a kite!!
    My rhymes the type tuh splitcha dome marrow like you tongue kissed my chrome barrel as I clapped a shot
    N cracked ya knot! Get slapped n dropped in fisticuffs I'll kick ya guts, click n bust
    On everything from ya wig tuh nuts. Fire ashes yo ass...cigs tuh butts...when I pistol yo ass. SIGS TUH BUTT!!
    Whip my stuff? Like healthy dudes the doctor refused to excuse from work...YOU AIN'T SICC ENUFF
    Step to me? My lines' the type tuh detonate like mines ignite, bustin ya pumpkin like it's kinda ripe
    Rhymes primed with hype pumpin this dumpling with dumped dumpin til he's dumped in a dumpster
    I'm slumpin you, youngster! Deth fades this man with frees like racist jamborees! Cuz when I throw nouns
    Deth's flex red necks//rednecks in yo band yo//banjo, take heatahs tuh Gsus...n boot stomp all night when this hoe down!!
    That's how it goes down!! We're opposites...you're the Prince of Peace! I don't leave prints on a piece!
    You're a wimp with your speech! I spit so much flame my dentals are black like there's tints on my teeth
    When it ain't football Sunday, bruthas call you once a week! Deth stays on the lips of the streets
    But this simp is a creep, plus everything that Gsus stands for is the opposite of a pimp and a Beast!!
    I'm way too violent like Tarantino movies! I tote ten Teks, n raise em
    Follow you home n blaze em! I'm buggin in ya rooms like roach infestations
    In this battle you catch a whoopin, jerk n straight up get ate up like puddin, jerk!
    Choked til ya face is blue...you're lookin Smurfed...then ya face gets blew when I place the tool next to ya hood n burst!!
    Tell ya momz how Gsus got snook n merked, throw her on ya coffin, ram my boulder sized wood in her
    Slime the slut while she scream n shouts with the kinda giant nut squirrels dream about...
    ....Then piss on the spot you got booked in earth!!
    Come with that woof talk dude n I'll roof drop you like contract killers on Crooklyn's turf!!
    Plus my raps are known tuh smash ya holmes n cast ya bones in catacombs across every nook in Earth!
    Look you twerp, I'll let heatuhs burst in Gsus in church til he's slept on the floor, plus Revelations proved you won't settle a score
    Cuz when Dragons attacked Heaven you didn't fight yo...Michael and The Angel of Deth led Heaven in War!!
    Gsus ain't spreadin the lead n lettin sevens roar! You'll tremble n scram when Deth's pen goes ham
    You're like pagan legends and Corporate America...I'll break it down and make it simple, man
    Cuz Ulysses//you least see Gsus where you put in work like office religious symbol bans!!

You shoulda learned last time you looked to challenged me: when Deth Stryques you're shook tragically
    N cooked savagely cuz Deth speaks flames to Jes-sie James you trycks
    tryin tuh be Butch...Cassidy
    Rabidly Deth kaputz ya average free with ballad heat smackin bats tuh teeth n Gatlins cheeks!
    This ain't chess...but you "n00bs couldn't take my crown's place" if you "rooks castled" me
    I laugh at G! Ya baddest free's sweet like babbling brooks,actually!
    Match with me? My wakkest free flows like the Aspen Sea attackin G chokin til his gaspin cease!
    Plus my shellackin speech's burnin like acid seas turnin ya body cavities tuh ash n flings it on a ashen breeze!!
    Raps whacks ya hat til it cracks n bleeds! My name "RINGS ALARMS"... "KLAXON SCREAMS"...cuz I'm known for slappin G's [ Gsus ]!
    Punches drop you like collapsin knees n Smithsonian Tupac you...they're "waxen//waxin G's"!
    Deth's Stryques gotcha stretched like ya catchin Z's n bashed with ease for versin me
    Servin sermons earnin ya a hearsin for matching in a match of words with me
    Herb! The nerve uh G! I'll wash ya like detergent when I burst the E [ Eagle ] n dissect ya crap like turd surgery!!
    Explode n fade you like casks of burgundy attached to a batch of burberry a match n a flask of mercury!!
    Boy ya ass is scurred uh me!! Losses? You " pussy ", " I don't it give up", like "Connie Sparkle" [ famous virgin ]
    Deth's donned heat lark blows give Gsus that mark ho a billion bucks like Harpo
    I spark fo's n shark skulls! I'm punchin hard with slugs n bars for dope heads like narcos!
    Spit with verve frees just tuh curb Gsus like valet driver park pro's
    I'm a bad loser, so If Gsus beat me?...
    I'll rumble Tek blast his lid go back in time and Jumbo Jet crash his crib...DONNIE DARKKO
    So lookie don't hassle me, or you'll get Wookie smacked asleep n permeated with
    Punches that drop you faster than herniated discs in ya spine. I'll grip the nine
    Til ya perm uh baked with clips tryck these verbs uh slang like fists til you Herbs uh maim n diss
    With scripts of words tuh serve ya murdah like a burnuh Stainless Smith
    N Wesson I spit aggression quick tuh curb ya brains n split
    Ya chest sections in seven segments plus I'll flame ya frame with wit
    Cuz ya game is lame so quit or Deth's inflections gitcha rectum wrecked for testin slanguage sicc
    Ya wrecked intestines I'll stretch em around ya neck n hang ya klikk! You'll get ate like steamed deer meat!
    When I swing? Fear me! My schemes clearly rearrange ya atoms like String Theory!!
    Plus when my chrome's blown it leave holmes prone like spinning elbows from Bones Jones
    The speech I devise beatcha with scythes, fries each of ya guys n eatcha alive...I got uh bones jones
    Cuz when I rhyme with peers I bring that violence here! I punch chins, crunch grins n Trident beards!!
    Get hyped in here, I'll dice ya queer n wetcha grill like Poseidon's tears
    God, I'll take ya Son power//sun power...Dyson Spheres...n punch holes in his chest like Titan Spears!!
    test
  15. DethStryque

I PM'd you, Yahoo'd you, and followed your contact info under your name, man. So you know that I dropped already. Please PM me when you drop, check ya inbox for my other info.
    test
  16. Gsus

nice verse....

droppin tomorrow, just got off work
    test
  17. DethStryque

Smoove bruh good luck
    test
  18. Gsus

*keystyled*

Listen....

I aint usin sign language when i put my hands up to greet deaf (deth)...
    one punch fold u, Im OCD wit my neat self...
    "one day" u might beat me,
    like how many days in this week left...
    this shits nothin like Final Destination,
    for testin me, Im whoopin yo ass, I aint gotta cheat Deth/

Barrel to ya mug the only way you'll be lickin shots...
    spit and watch, when Im grippin glocks you'll go flyin, flippin ock...
    and homicide would swear my gun was trained by bruce lee,
    wit the type of kick it got/
    I dont mean I like ya schemes when I say Im diggin plots...
    pistols pop, missles drop, shit gets hot...
    Santa couldnt bring this type of presence, even on Christmas ock/
    Cuz each punch'll cause intensive shock...
    leave u behind bars like when a witness talk...
    flow sick as snot...
    u spazzing, but the way ya ol flame "actin on my dick",
    u was just "playin a role"-ex like an expensive watch/

Look, I aint here to play wit u, strays graze tissue, strip and rip flesh from bone til ya face displays grissel...
    U Sho Is Ugly (whoopi voice)...
    chicks'll abort every kid made wit chu...
    fuck bitches...
    after that even a bag of Sour Cream & Onion wouldnt "Lay" wit u/

I'll stick my hand in wet cement...
    ball it up, let it dry then fist fuck ya 1 week old daughter frequent/
    til she has fuckin seizures..
    tie u down, rev up my chainsaw and try to give u a fuckin Caesar...
    Hold a gun to ya parents head and tell u ima fill em wit lead if u dont batter up like jetter...
    Swing for the fences, use granny's head or they all dead if u don't beat er....
    Then after ya done, I empty the clip in both they noggin, i dont care if u sobbin, I'll swear I dont believe ya/

Who cares if u got flow, I'm Comin at u in 5 different ways...
    So now ya multis gotta multi task...
    Run,jump, duck, dodge, hide and pray when this word choppa sprays/
    Ya fam'll be puttin u in a fit u won't find on Dr. Jays...
    mutilation, they won't know where to begin when they operate/

U such a lil rascal, so I'ma do Ras cold when he stand in front of the Cal...
    Im Loaded, I'll shoot everything, so I ain't tryin to find a spot when my Clips "park-in thee Cal"...
    U all bark and a growl...
    but Son u a success, the way u market, be proud...
    But who u think gonna cheer for u when I target the crowd/

U a pussy, no wonder u get along wit dickriders...
    u so pussy I'd let my bitch fight ya....
    ima flamethrower u a Bic lighter...
    and this shit bout to be a blowout like I ain't tryin to fix tires/

All that smashing skulls and cracking bones, who u? the rappin Steven Segal...
    multiple usage of syllables don't make u decent at all...
    punches ain't realistic, unbelievably flawed...
    I'm too seasoned for y'all...
    ya blood pressure'll be rising from this bakin, like I killed every pig after u got the precinct involved/

*something slight*
    test
  19. DethStryque

Nice drop, son. The order is me-u-u-me, Round 3 is u-me or me-u, your choice.

So either way you gotta drop again. Lemme know how you wanna do Round 3.
    test
  20. Gsus

aight cool...are they gonna vote after each round or what....and that order is fine for RD 3
    test