Blame QP

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by MrFujiwara, May 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

And the reason people are mad at QP about flagging the cops is he talks(not raps, TALKS) all this hood shit (all the SONS do) and here he is flagging down a goddamn cop because his chick got beatdown by his baby momma....
    test
  2. yeee408

yeee408 Punching bag

"honest this is sad" hahaah shit floored me.
    Oakland cops is hood as shit.
    test
  3. IrishRebel

IrishRebel Member

Only time you should talk to police is when you can get some money out of your injuries, I dunno how it works there in America though, but the thing is, you tell them you don't know who did it. Thats my 2 cents.
    test
  4. Drones

Drones Active Member

What are you trying to say?
    If you don't fuck with the police, period, point blank, you're an idiot.
    But yeah, so is QP.
    test
  5. seansss

seansss Bath Salt Heaven

yeah it def ain't what he raps about

it's when he tries to act hard

peep this niggas tweets:

Yo tweeps when I see @dEeHallwayProdz its curtains for this faggott ... I shall punch the frames of his nerdy head

Nd whoever gets in my way on my path to find him can get it too ... @dEeHallwayProdz is a bitchnigga that's lying to the world cuz he scared

@dEeHallwayProdz ill see ur faggott ass out soon and imma knock ur block off square and leave u in bad shape

When I see this faggott @dEehallwayprodz its lights out... lol wht a bitch

I would have touched him up today at @psyph video shoot today but I didn't wnna ruin for my dude but imma punch @dEeHallwayProdz lights out.

If @_soulkhan mentions portland oregon,young nate, or any of that nonsense that went down... the jungle. Is turning MOB into GTNW

@TallTrappin88 he ain't answering the phone we will see wht happens in person when I see him at mob... I bet he be on that friendly shit...

@TallTrappin88 u a bitch nigga... ill see u at mob.. this incest nigga tryna fuck @beautifultrice and its his cousin and she keep turning hi

@talltrappin88 claim he bringing da heat to my front door I gotta c dis he too scared to knuckle up with that bird chest talkin guns #faggot

@talltrappin88 just showed up to my chix crib while I wasn't home. but I bet this faggott don't upload it especially if he want make#MOB

(well he uploaded it and made it to mob...hmmmm)

@BROkeTheEmcee talkin bout he finna slap my chick showin up on my doorstep,but I bet dis idiot won't upload it he know wht time it is #trust

@BeautifulTrice1 be easy... I don't need the boys in blue for tyrone... but maybe he should try to punk me not my caucasian dime piece lmao

(^ this tweet was before mob so i guess she knew he was the type to call cops)

If @BeautifulTrice1 keep talkin she gone. Have to get her hnds up alon wit tall faggott keep mentioning my nme ill hav my bm touch down on u

I'm no longer responding to people I'm Beefin wit under 300 followers... #realshit

Yo tweeps im no longer beefin wit jungle members cuz my boss @jfox209sons told me to be easy. so if sum1 mntions my nme I prolly wont respon

@Roos3velt don't speak on my baby mama or my bitch that fought unless you really want 2 get approached like fox approached @soul_khan #trust

@ntsaunders10 I can't violate tall tee he ain't got a house, no bitch, no whip,and plus at MOB. He ain't say shit to me, and he was askin

this nigga can't be serious

plus he mentions turning mob into gtnw.....ahahahahaha like basically saying we'll beat your ass like young nate and em beat ours....i thought they made a video claiming nothin really major happened in portland

goofy ass nigga
    test
  6. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

how did "fox approach soul kahn?"
    test
  7. talal12345

talal12345 Member

lmao and you can clearly see Soul Khan was shook by these goons approching them.
    [youtube]wYoueymnfUQ&[/youtube]
    test
  8. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

funny tweets! This twitter thing is gonna be the death of some rappers, they air out their bussiness where everybody can read it, they're bickering like little bitches etc etc etc....well if it wasnt offical before it should be now, QP is a little girl! and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW at him talking like he's gonna beat people wttfffffffffffff? In all honesty I guess no one would ever admit it, but would anyone feel threatened if QP confronted you for whatever reason? you could probably chill, smoke a cigarette, drink your beer and let him punch you a little bit until you feel something remotely close to pain and anger then BOOM a fierce craymaker and its over!!!!
    test
  9. Jimi Hillside

Jimi Hillside ._._._._._._._._._._._._.

His latest tweets are hilarious. He's gonna call the cops on, I mean shoot, Roosevelt.
    test
  10. Parole Officer

Parole Officer New Member

Flagging down a cop car when your girl's head is busted open and she's bleeding all over the sidewalk is a little different then running to the police over a girl fight... just sayin.

That being said, If this is the proof that you guys needed to figure out that the gangster shit QP, Fox, and the rest of S.O.N.S constantly ramble on about is mostly fabricated, then you're all on the same delusional level as them.
    test
  11. sporatic

sporatic New Member

Dead, lol whole thread is crazy.
    test
  12. ji2theg

ji2theg New Member

i think its hillarious how fox and them tryna act all hard at MOB and with Soul Khan... When they was at the URL event. They was straight clownin him and the jungle, and fox baught them a round of drinks cuz Heartless lost. But if Soul Khan mentions something in a battle. He tries to act all hard bodied. hmmm... he only act up around GrindTime Events lol URL WEST is more like FOX IS URLS BITCH.
    test
  13. reznick

reznick New Member

fuck a qp

cats from australia came to mob for a stockton resident to shut it down over some horribly mishandled shit?

aint right

edit: theres no seperate thread for the tall t video? lmfao that shit was hilarious, im surprised your not all talking about it more
    test
  14. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

Nobody surprised by that shit.
    test
  15. Stonyshakers

Stonyshakers New Member

that's what I was sayin
    test
  16. reznick

reznick New Member

yea but everyone talk a lot of shit in this battle culture

but tall t went to dudes fuckin crib all relaxed n shit lmao He knows QP wasnt gonna do shit and pulled his card in a major way hahahahhha
    test
  17. OVOXO

OVOXO Well-Known Member

if ur girls head gets cracked u would try to get help for her?

lol @ all thsee dorks on this site actn all big n shit but in real life prolly socially awkward as shit
    test
  18. Rjunior

Rjunior New Member

.. if my babymoms was gettin her ass beat to a point it was life threatening i would step the fuck in and do what needs to be done either break it up or hit a bitch, i wouldnt go out my way run to a squad car and start screaming for help. a cop aint gon do shit but make matters worse, they aint no ambulance they cant save a life, when u flag a cop car down they r just goin 2 radio in a ambulance.. it would be the same if u just dialed for 1 urself 2 go to the spital.. if QPs girl was really gettin fuked up like that he should have stepped up and broke the shit up or if the girl wasnt stoppin he shuda just put her out instead of runnin to jonny law RUININ a battle everyone wanted to see... G pass = revoked.
    test
  19. IrishRebel

IrishRebel Member

Nah, I'd break it up, call an ambulance or take her to hospital myself. Not because I'm ''hard'' or ''gangster'' I just don't believe in cops. Where I'm from aside, and music aside...alot of men don't.
    test
  20. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

some of these tags are fucking hilarious.

the ph poppin champagne, lamigra 4 medina, snitchin on nigga squad
    damn she leakin, fox halts ball itch
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.