Blacks get too much credit for being more musical

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Macabre, Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *DowntownStar*

*DowntownStar* ____________________

I saw Jimi Hendrix as number one on the best guitar player on a few lists.
    all of those lists you speak of are made by and for WHITES.

You don't listen to rock so let me explain this a little: He WAS really good, but he only gets that number one spot because he was black.
    funny thing is, black people never cared for hendrix. it's white players who respect him that much.

He also gets the credit for molding blues with rock before anyone, because blacks are thought of as the only people in the world able to play the blues by most people, but that isn't true.
    nobody said it was.

there are so many guitarists that are superior to hendrix. it's incredible.
    ...yet none of them have invented a god damn thing.

vai, clapton, johnson, page, halen, dexter p fingers, rhodes, etc.
    every one of them has admitted to being a hendrix fan. what is your point?

shit, even in the last 20 years or so rock has produced guitar players
    no shit, sherlock.

that hendrix couldn't light a candle too.
    either?

slash, morello (though I find him slightly overrated as well)
    slash is half black. so he's half overrated according to your logic.

even kirk hammet would shit on hendrix. and all that gay peruvian or whatever does is kick his wah pedal a million times and play as fast as humanly possible.[/b]
    so does zakk wylde. again i fail to see your point.

hendrix has created so much forgettable material...
    yeah. forget are you experienced, forget axis, forget woodstock, forget electric ladyland and forget band of gypsys.

even with the death factor still intact, if he were white, people wouldn't give half of a shit about him.
    you almost have a point there...jeff beck did everything hendrix did. except for one thing. hendrix could write songs and beck couldn't.

dancing is gay and pointless. i can't honestly think of a more worthless, faggoty, overhyped activity in american society.
    i can. voting republican.

dancing is fucking gay. hip hop is fucking gay.
    and you are fucking gay. how do i know this? read on...

the next girl who asks me to dance or critiques my dancing skills is getting punched in the fucking face.
    i rest my case.

For the most part, rap is just digital sounds put together by someone with no real musical talent with somebody talking in a rhyme fashion over them. If you want to call that music, be my guest.
    fpr the most part, you just described all rock as well.
    digital sounds = all CDs
    put together by someone with no real musical talent = mixing engineer
    somebody talking in a rhyme fashion = every singer in every style. especially bob dylan lol

even if you had a point, it would be worthless.

Blues wasn't created by anyone, it's a natural thing.
    yeah. obviously those blues guitars just jumped up in midair and played themselves.

Blacks that were trying to take their minds off of suffering made gospel and folk songs that inspired music we hear today, they deserve credit for that.
    uh hold up there genius. if i read the original title of this thread, you said 'blacks get too much credit for being more musical.' so which one is it?

Music happened before that and it would've happened if the plantations were never slaved upon. End of story.
    it sure would have. but whites would still be playing opera and there wouldn't be any metal so sit down and shut up.
    test
  2. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

test
  3. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

i would reply back, but I honestly don't care nor have the energy at the moment to deal with this retard.

and black soultan, i assume you got me banned again.

my god you are one sensitive fucking geek.
    test
  4. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

dios is my hero.
    test
  5. Dex P. LaMorte

nothing really was said. it was just lengthy.

but I'll hand it to him...

he was the only black or whatever the hell he is to make a half way decent reply so far.
    test
  6. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

if i ever have a daughter i will name her layla rhiannon...soooo irrelevant i know [funny]
    test
  7. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Dios honestly didn't have shit to say, he just had a long post to make it seem like he did. I only skimmed it, and he said retarded shit like jimmy page couldn't solo and this:

-The blues is great, and I loved people like BB King and Huddie Ledbetter who really made it great, but bands like Lynard Skynard took it to new levels.
    yeah. new levels of bullshit.

Smartass has the word smart in it for a reason.

Just another idiot that tries to defend himself while being too stupid to do so.
    test
  8. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

Wow Ur A Fucking Idiot.. Jesus Christ.
    test
  9. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Ill Rich, you've posted a few times in the thread with long replies. Too late for the whole "I don't care" act.

Rap really isn't music, your good pal index said it as well, but you haven't called him ignorant. Stop acting like you aren't just holding a grudge because I've called you an idiot.
    test
  10. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Coming from you, of all people...
    test
  11. Cella Dwella

Cella Dwella I Love It

dancing is gay and pointless. i can't honestly think of a more worthless, faggoty, overhyped activity in american society.
    lmfao... omg..... bwahahaha... only ppl that cant dance say that! And your real mature saying your going to punch a female in the face!
    test
  12. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

but i dont really care as to ur opinion on music i like

index is wrong too

only difference is he isnt bitching about blacks getting too much credit, i mean, dont stress over it

are u jealous or something?
    test
  13. Cella Dwella

Cella Dwella I Love It

he sounds like a fucking closet racist too me... He thinks because he can get into ppl like BB King it justifies his responses. Fuck that.
    test
  14. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Macabre is just a idiot ignore him people.
    test
  15. Dex P. LaMorte

exactly.

and idiots like hardkore mc get their dick swollen up and agree with it because...

a. they don't know any better
    b. it's an rm pastime to agree with anyone as long as they are taking grandmother jabs at the bully.

i'm starting to see like cane.

when you're on rm long enough, you know the various layers of retardation on this site like the back of your hand.
    test
  16. Alexanderdahate

Alexanderdahate New Member

please go look up the history of music learn about it take a class then shut the fuck up with the racism bull shit against black people no more to say im not gonna teach you what you should already know stop being a caveman of musical history
    test
  17. Dex P. LaMorte

fuck being mature.

i'm too cool for that shit.

i already know i have above average intelligence over most of you. i don't need to prove it by acting like a tight ass and creating my own web forum because i'm a fat, society leeching fucking pussy who can't take any form of a joke.

and although i'm not crazy of this homosexual activity known as dancing, i'm pretty sure I would dance circles around your lumbering, semi functional fat ass.

even if you had the advantage of an actual beat, i could dance to toilet sounds and still make you look like a vietnam amputee on the dance floor.

don't ever stop out of line and say shit in my direction again you fat fuck.
    test
  18. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

What a cake...
    test
  19. hand jive

hand jive New Member

who gives a shit about race debate its worthless, i don't credit a whole race when it comes 2 music, i credit the forefathers and the artists who i love regardless of race, blacks arn't better at one thing and neither are whites, your fuckin stupid mate
    test
  20. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i apologize if i agree with him.

but...i agree with you more. *extends hand out for handshake from dex lewis*

friends? [teet]

the only thing that boggles my mind though is how this whole entire discussion is opinion-based, and people are getting angry and since they don't agree with each other, they just put each other down and call people retarded. =/ i thought we already got through middle school, my intelligent website amigos.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.