Blacks get too much credit for being more musical

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Macabre, Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

Yes.

Now see how times I used it right.
    test
  2. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Nobody's shot down any of the truth i've posted, no matter how much they've rambled trying to do so.

That includes the typical "well, why don't you try to rap" post that you just made. Like there's a such thing as a good rap album now. I'd much rather talk using rhyming words over computer instruments than actually learn how to play the real thing.
    test
  3. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Icono to thread.
    test
  4. Macabre

Macabre Guest

What a long pointless response, "homeboy".
    test
  5. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

I almost laughed. Nice try though, you should have wrote "Homie."

and you put the "period" inside the parenthesis.
    test
  6. GeffIsAClit

GeffIsAClit New Member

You've all failed to see the point here.

People seem to have looked past the fact that Jeff is a clitoris, and requires dick to be stimulated.
    test
  7. A TheoryE

A TheoryE Soon to be a Mastermind

i think your mad because your friends at the office didnt like your freestyle raps but loved reggie's
    test
  8. A TheoryE

A TheoryE Soon to be a Mastermind

why do you have 11 thousand post on RAPmusic.com? loser...hahaha
    test
  9. Mtoda16

Mtoda16 New Member

Is it me or did that seem racist as hell. Comparing black people to ******s at the zoo and saying white people do a better job at music than black people. I think you need to listen to some old Tupac and tell me that rap is not real music. Today you see white people take from R&B and create pop music that sounds like R&B. Not to mention Elvis also took away from black people to create his act.
    test
  10. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

a lot of people do not realize that the underlying music in rap is not often sampled, someone actually composed that. They also don't realize what a rap artist has to do to make his MUSIC sound good. It's really not just rapping over a beat, even if it sounds like that's all it is.
    test
  11. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

a mediocre rock song is much harder to make than a stellar rap song.
    test
  12. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

^^^^^^^^Okay, the point is? We should like Rock because it's harder to create Rock music? The only difference is Rap artist and etc. don't do 100 percent of the work, that is it. Producers don't just put samples and some other fragment and create music digitally.

It's not even simple to create music digitally either. Not professionally, oh hell no.
    test
  13. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

lol

why would we have to defend ourselves? like ur opinion u posted on the net in west bumblefuck, michigan effects me in any way

im just saying u sound ignorant saying a) rap isnt music, b) rap takes no talent, c) blacks get too much credit (why would u be sweating that in the first place anyway?), and d) hendrix wasnt a legend

and soultan

u need to stop talking that bullshit and get the fuck off my dick (no homo)
    test
  14. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Why? Knowing three chords on a crappy guitar is hard to co-ordinate? It takes a lot more to make the innovative music of most stellar rap songs.
    test
  15. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

lol.... dudes on RAPMUSIC.COM talkin about Rap sux and it isnt real music.

I wanna say this isnt racist, but its a blatant attack on black people. Flagrant foul kid.
    test
  16. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

Thats like a man who likes classical music trying to criticize rock... He doesnt understand it, and he cant make it, so he has no right to criticize it in the first place.

You say it like most producers dont know how to play REAL musical instruments. Have you ever seen a neptunes beat session? They are (Chad and Pharrell) some of the most musically inclined hip-hop producers today. They can read music, they can play piano (and other instruments), and they have a band... You say it like hip-hop producers dont know SHIT about music... You need to check yourself.

"Like theres such thing as a good rap album now..."

You dont like "RAP" in the first place, so OF COURSE a "RAP" album wouldnt fit your taste.... Stop thinking your opinions are facts son, cuse most of em dont hold any weight.
    test
  17. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

so...

...we're not friends? :frown:
    test
  18. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

you've never picked up a guitar in your life so you wouldn't know.

people who don't play seem to think it's like tying shoes or some shit.

when i say mediocre rock song, that doesn't encompass avril lavinge power chord heavy type crap..

i consider a mediocre rock song having a few intricate chords, a respectable solo, etc.

go listen to steve vai or eric clapton. pick up a guitar, and try to play their shit.

rap will seem so amazingly simple.
    test
  19. *DowntownStar*

*DowntownStar* ____________________

seriously. This will probably be considered rascist since you're all very light-skinned black people, but it isn't meant to be. Nor is it meant to be an Indexish shock value thread, just truth.
    ...like some cheese with the whine?

-hendrix had nothing on jimmy page and a lot of people I can list off the top, although I liked some of his work a lot.
    jimmy page couldn't solo for shit.

-breakdancing is fucking stupid. I hate how people always use the "white people can't dance as good" shit. When a black guy "busts a move" (twitches a lot to the bass) in a club people say "dope" and other ignorant words you assholes use. When a m.onkey at the zoo does it, people just say "cute" and continue eating their coney dogs and abusing their kids.
    punks 'dance' by jumping up and down on the spot like retards (aka pogoing). metalheads 'dance' by nodding their heads as fast as they can (aka headbanging). alternative fans 'dance' by jumping off stage onto each other (aka moshing). and you're criticizing rap dancers? get real.

-rap isn't music, it's what the people who have no chance of being a real musician do.
    you mean nu metal, right?

don't tell me it takes 'talent' to buy a 7 string ibanez and go 'chukka chukka chuk' on the low b string while barking like a dog on the choruses of your songs. i don't see how that level of 'talent' improves on anything rappers do.

-The blues is great, and I loved people like BB King and Huddie Ledbetter who really made it great, but bands like Lynard Skynard took it to new levels.
    yeah. new levels of bullshit.

-R&B is as bad as rap. Just put some guy behind a mic and have him go through 20 notes for the word "the" and you have a hit single.
    so you're going to tell me happy punk garbage like simple plan and those artfags in blink 182 are any better? maybe i should appreciate the 'talent' and 'vision' of mallternative posers like creed? or corporate sellouts like mudvayne? get the fuck out of here.

a mediocre rock song is much harder to make than a stellar rap song.
    because you keep stopping to barf during recording sessions.
    test
  20. Starving Artist

Starving Artist New Member

lol u sound bitter.

i don't know where u got the idea that blacks get more credit for being more musical....where did u get that idea?????

anyways, we get more credit for being more original & creative. not more musical...and you can't deny that. proof? see jazz rock and rap.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.