Blackout Live Updates

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Gramz420, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jest Chillin

Jest Chillin New Member

People giving other people bars to use or not use is entirely different than going to a man that was supposed to battle the same dude you were, couldn't because of paranoid ass border patrol, then approaching the dude to BUY his material to use in your battle.

And Illmac and Thesaurus never got bars for Waps and Juice from Twist.

But that's where people are seeing hypocrisy. The claim that Illmac and Thesaurus got bars from Twist was supposedly the key angle that "beat" Thesaurus for the title previously.. but it was made up. Meanwhile Diz bars about Arcane BUYING bars from Caustic are true.. but suddenly it doesn't matter.

I mean.. we see shit like this all the time because the fans get too emotional for their favorites. It is what it is.
    test
  2. ChickenAdobo

ChickenAdobo Call me Bryan

damn, you watching youtube videos in 240p with that pic quality? :hairganik:

(nah, pretty sure it was just resized or some shit)
    test
  3. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Do we know how many of caustics bars did arcane actually use

So the difference is if your go en bars for free its ok but if you buy bars it's sellout move that's the cut off for you and I don't know if we ever got an official response from kid twist to say if its true or not so I do t know what you base your it was false idea from

I think it's wack what Diz had done but to present like he should lose automatically because of it means we need to do the same for anyone who spit lines not there
    test
  4. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

The only people having a right to be pissed is chedda cheese
    test
  5. Orange407County

Orange407County Well-Known Member

puts a new spin on cane using caustics no bush line from the jefferson price jawn

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2
    test
  6. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

I am laughing so hard at this post hahahahaha

Props bro
    test
  7. Jest Chillin

Jest Chillin New Member

We don't know how many bars were used or reworked for Cane and we won't ever know because Caustic isn't going to speak on it and Cane sure as hell won't.

Both being given bars and angles are looked down upon by the community but it's common amongst rappers. The big difference here really comes down to a situation where one is two friends who are chopping it up and coming up with angles and another is seeking out someone who was unable to use their verses and buying it off them. It's the equivalent of going to an 5 star restaurant and finding out that the chef is using recipes from the 3 star spot down the street and passing it off as his own.

As far as Illmac and Thesaurus getting bars from Twist.. not only have Illmac and Thesaurus denied it (despite not denying the fact that they've helped each other with lines and angles here and there) but you also have to look at the reality of the event at the time. Illmac and Thesaurus had already beat Twist and PoRich as well as Marv and Qwest. Nobody though Wapps and Juice would even make the finals let alone beat them. Why would the defending champs.. who had the best non-prewrit qualifying performances (which were all done in one day) suddenly feel so threatened as to approach Twist (whose ONLY battle experience was THAT comp) for his lines. It makes no sense.

Also, I'm not one of the people that have said it should be an automatic L. I just think that Cane having the KOTD title after being exposed like this is a bad look. If anything, I'd be pretty annoyed (at least) or pissed (at most) for Cane doing that in order to secure the title shot AND being stupid enough to do that shit over FB where the convo gets logged.

I mean.. Caustic and Diz are both Fresh Coast. Even though Caustic DIDN'T feed the info to Diz (and I believe he didn't because why would he fuck with his own money like that?) it was still always a possibility. It's sloppy.
    test
  8. haze skunk

haze skunk Member

--------------- nvm
    test
  9. azhotazice

azhotazice Active Member

Can I purchase and watch thru my iPhone????
    test
  10. haze skunk

haze skunk Member

nvm mind turned out to be the trailer lol
    I thought it was 1 pm ET
    but it's gonna be 4 pm

I used my android once for PPV and it was near perfect
    don't know about iphone though...no reason not to try
    My guess, is yes you can
    test
  11. azhotazice

azhotazice Active Member