Blackout Live Updates

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Gramz420, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minkaveli

Minkaveli VoKab

damn. Not a lot of results went in the favor I had hoped for today.
    test
  2. JustJ123

JustJ123 Well-Known Member

Is anyone really surprised by this?

This is the same dude who bit the Pumpfake line for his battle with PH, denied biting, and then was seen writing in his little fucking note book in the battle where Thesaurus used the line against PH.

Of course he condones buying lyrics, he fucking steals them.
    test
  3. Minkaveli

Minkaveli VoKab

lol @ anyone having money being loaned to them by Absyrd. That is in no way believable.
    test
  4. Minkaveli

Minkaveli VoKab

Repped and Thesaurus wins again with his spot on responses.
    test
  5. nnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnn DOUG MUNNiE ~EZMunnieCLIQ

thesaurus has a lot of history w/ arcane thats why hes being a cry baby on twitter..............

its hard to explain but basically arcane weasled his way into the battle scene thru saurus.... like saurus was obv famous in the battle world by around 09 and arcane became friends w/ him.. then arcane used his position as his friend to gain contacts and got into kotd etc..... then arcane won the competitions etc and had a meteoric rise and abandoned saurus........ now pete is basically left in the past wondering what happened to himself... and hes taking out his frustrations on some nonsense.....
    test
  6. ville2ville

ville2ville Friendship SmileNet [=

just skimmed this entire thread

tldr; Caustic still winning.

@Caustic

Hey man I dont know if you remember playing a little bit of sf4 on xbox back in the day but I just got a HORI PS3 Real Arcade Pro V3 SA KAI recently. You play any on PS3? I have ssf4 AE , UMVC3 and SF vs Tekken although I havent got to play the last two yet. I dont know anyone irl who plays these so let me know if you do.

Also anyone else on here who has a PS3 and plays the aforementioned games let me know.
    test
  7. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

yeah i remember you. you were good. must have dropped a grip on that stick.

the only games i have for ps3 is nba2k13 and ICO collection. all my fighting biz on 360. see me in some umvc3 tho.
    test
  8. nnnnnnnnn

caustic and dizaster was given SEVERAL ps3s from thesaurus,....... a yr or 2 ago

thesaurus spent about 1600$ on "gifts" for the fresh coast but for some reason he expected the favor to be returned..... caustic obv cant buy anything and dizaster actually gave his ps3 to someone else...

lush idk what he did with his tripple i think he still has it

saurus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    test
  9. RonSimmons

RonSimmons my name, is Battle Rap

Why does Diz exposing that Arcane "cheated" in his Chedda battle earn him a win against Arcane? I just don't get that logic... so because Arcane "cheated" in his previous battle, Diz doesn't even have to try, he just has to show up and say "Arcane cheated last battle" and that means that Diz beats Arcane? Instead of actually battling him?

If anything this means Chedda beat Arcane but it's past the point that a reversal would do anything...

I also think it's unfair to chastise Arcane for buying bars but not Caustic for selling them.
    test
  10. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

WHat's the difference with Thesaurus getting bars from Illmaculate and supposedly his team getting bars from Kid Twist for Waps and Juice battle.

And if Diz didn't deserve the win based on the battle Why give him the win based on the information he exposed.
    test
  11. ville2ville

I was just about to say that nah the stick was only $130 but given the context of the thread that is an entire CHRISTMAS to some people. :smackusure:

The stick is bad ass though. Definitely worth it considering when I played on XBOX I used a mad catz TE stick that didn't have the sanwa buttons and actually cost MORE. They were both great sticks (no homo) but this one is great.

I would say you can grab that ssf4ae for super cheap but you probably don't have a stick for ps3. NBA2k13 is the game I have been playing the most since I got back into console gaming. They did everything right with that game, if you see it or can do it on the court, you can pretty much figure out how to do it in the game. I haven't played much online but I am down to play some if you do that. I have been mostly playing Association but would be interested in some kind of online association too.

PM your name on ps3. I think mine is ville2ville but im never quite sure with PSN.
    test
  12. QuadDamageNZ

QuadDamageNZ 1O SB NZ

IMO they both lost by the sound of it. Arcane didn't deserve the battle, and they both didn't do too well IN the battle.

Get Chedda a fucking decent title shot.
    test
  13. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

psn: AtWhatCaust

i aint scared of these jerks
    test
  14. ville2ville

For awhile there it seemed like EG was tossing bars to pretty much everyone in the fresh coast. I believe he acted as a sort of advisor to them, like they would spit to him and he would make little adjustments here or there and maybe give them some fresh angle. I would guess there isn't a BOTB without an EG bar in it, but I am just guessing.

Now say you paid EG for this advisement, would that not be very similar? How is that different?

Not to mention Arcanee says in the facebook chat that he basically won on his own merits so it sounds like he didn't use much of Caustic's material. It's not like Caustic wrote them FOR ARCANE. He did have a 'how its supposed to be done' and more shit that it's obvious caustic didn't write. Not to mention Caustic is not exactly jumping on the 'LYNCH HIM' bandwagon himself, but then again he won (still) in this entire scenario. He basically got all the buzz/hype he would have gotten for actually having a good battle out in Canada without risking his rep to do it.

Im just playing devil's advocate here but im interested in what yall think.
    test
  15. SuperNegger

SuperNegger Toe Tagger Type Negger

I think this account got hacked. Lol, wtf are you on right now?
    test
  16. IronsWrittens

IronsWrittens Well-Known Member

top 10 battles of last year, maybe 1 of em was from kotd hahaah

kotd is in a position where they cant disappoint, will check out math vs pat when it drops tomrrw though
    test
  17. nnnnnnnnn

thesaurus is a very spiteful human being and he gets really worked up w/ emotions^

we used to be cool before he got "famous" but its nbd........ im just a fan of this shit

im a fan of the SPORT not of specific rappers... i want the whole community to grow
    test
  18. QuadDamageNZ

QuadDamageNZ 1O SB NZ

:smackusure:

Fucking kids.
    test
  19. rmveteran

rmveteran New Member

Battle rap gossip is so fetch lol
    test
  20. nnnnnnnnn