Black People Were the First Rulers of China

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by B. Fury, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eko Ren

Eko Ren New Member

Alright. I think it's very tragic that you feel this way. You have to understand: just because your range of experience hasn't extrapolated on the reasons behind why certain people live in certain ways doesn't necessarily mean that those reasons don't exist.

First of all, I have been arrested, and for no reason. There were white kids that I didn't know standing by me (none of us had don't anything), and the cops let them go and arrested my Puerto Rican friend and I in a shopping center in front of the supermarket in which I worked because some girl said "someone's selling drugs on the corner."

The poorest sections of every city aren't "filled with black people", that's impossible. Supposedly, black Americans, and mind you, the Constitution considers you black if you can be proven to be only 10%, are only 15% of American society. They cannot possibly be so ubiquitous as to exist in every poor section of every poor city within over 4 million square miles of land (excluding Alaska). In fact, not only are the majority of the impoverished of America "white people", but 60-70% of welfare is administered to "white people".

40% of the prison system is black because the majority of neighborhoods with a high percentage of "minorities" have garbage schools. I'm a teacher, and have taught in schools ranging from California to Florida to New York City. I have lived in over nine states. It's always the same. The general educational standard ranges from state to state, but districts with a minority presence gets the worst. The same goes for access to food and commodities. The quality is the worst, and often, you will find that some children that grew up in poor homes have the same mental capacity as some down syndrome cases. Often, they grow up in a volatile environment wherein everyone is perpetually malnourished, hungry, aggravated, stressed out, and surrounded with intoxicants. Liquor stores on every corner. Lackadaisical precincts. Pawn shops everywhere, with easy access to guns.

The situation is a little different, I'd say. And those neighborhoods with poor white people aren't exactly wonderful, dude.

This is across the board. The divorce rate of American society is around 40%. Sounds like everyone to me.

Lies. Not only do they (we) not have the worst scores, you also have to take into account that this is weighed against the rich, who are mostly white, and who have such higher standards of living and greater access to education that they are bound to score higher.

Lies. Just as there are a lot of other demographics with single-parent households, there are a good deal of black American households with two parents.

I take offense because it's misguided and nonsensical. I teach kids, its how I make money. The majority of the kids I teach are minorities, and every single kid I've taught has been smart as hell. I rap too, but I don't rap stupid shit like "go to college"... I rap real shit like "it takes work no matter what you want to do, hustle your fucking ass off, and if the system won't let you, rise above the system."

Because believe it or not, my privileged friend, some people cannot afford college and didn't have access to resources to prepare them for it. And this goes for everybody.
    test
  2. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

dead @ lil burna sonning the fuck out of you perpetual victim mentality having, weak ass bitches.

[funny]
    test
  3. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

I have faith in this terrible piece of shit forum again.

[funny]
    test
  4. Eko Ren

Eko Ren New Member

You are here every single day.

No one sonned anyone. Just because there's someone who identifies himself as black and agrees with the moronic whining of people who identify themselves as white doesn't mean he's "sonned" anyone, it means he's a weakling that grew up in upper-middle class society around white people and feels "enlightened" because he can't relate to the lower class and proletariat.

All you stupid ass piece of shit children are privileged, included in LilBurna, unless I'm mistaken. Our current economy ascertains that a good deal of us are broke most of the time, and wouldn't be able to afford the internet, or computers for that matter, unless someone bought them for us.

I use my neighbor's connection, and my computer is a few years old.

But I'm only approaching this for the sake of those that read this thread. Dex can go fill his mouth with Double's cock again, no one wants to read your idiotic one and a half cents.
    test
  5. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Damn, Eko Ren mad as fuck. [wow]
    test
  6. x - calli

x - calli Guest

it seems unlikely to me that africans were the source of the han chinese and the originators of chinese civilization.

they were certainly influenced by mongoloid central asians and possibly caucasoids from further west. but they did not have an african origin, other than the fact that all people began in africa.

i would guess that darker chinese people were racially influenced by dravidians, who were very dark people from the indian subcontinent - much closer to china.

id need more evidence to believe that africans were the source of china - id need more ethnic evidence, sociobiological evidence, liguistic evidence, and so on. for example, if you could show me that chinese have certain genes and conditions directly from africa, and if you could show that the chinese language(s) originated in africa, id be very impressed.

until then, ill have to assume that this is historical revisionism.
    test
  7. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Lolol, you mad?

Tell us why, dawg.
    test
  8. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

your life is a failure
    test
  9. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

i'd put fear in ya heart if i walked past u
    test
  10. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

[wow] @ barnizzle being too much of a pussy to look me in my eyes.

No homo.
    test
  11. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

naw you a fag
    test
  12. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

aint nothing worse than a faggot wop

i bet your soprano uncles smack u around and call you lucy
    test
  13. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

[wow] @ barnizzle/wigger walter crossing the street when he sees me.
    test
  14. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

for real cuz

whats good with this wigger walter shit?
    test
  15. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

and im 6'6 245

for the record....u fuckin dago
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.