Black People Were the First Rulers of China

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by B. Fury, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

The skeletal remains from southern China are predominately negroid. (Chang 1964, p.70) The people practiced single burials.

The Africans or blacks that founded civilization in China were often called li min "black headed people" by the Zhou dynasts. This term has affinity to the Sumero-Akkadian term sag- gig-ga "black headed people". These li min are associated with the Chinese cultural hero Yao.

In northern China the blacks founded many civilizations. The three major empires of China were the Xia Dynasty (c.2205-1766 B.C), Shang/ Yin Dynasty (c.1700-1050 B.C) and the Zhou Dynasty.The Zhou dynasty was the first dynasty founded by the Mongoloid people in China called Hua (Who-aa).

The founders of Xia and Shang came from the Fertile African Crescent by way of Iran. According to Chinese legends the first man Pan Gu, used a hammer 18,000 years ago to make man.

Check out the link below, there are many more references, although there is alot of secrecy around the subject of 'the first rulers of china'.

Black Chinese

Mani Tribe in Thailand

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In fact, appearances may be deceiving. Today’s Chinese may actually be a people composed of three Black/Negroid races, one Mongoloid race and one Caucasian race. When one looks at the Uiger, one sees some Caucasian features. When one looks at Southern and Central/Eastern Chinese, one sees lots of Negroid/Kong-San features. When one looks at Northern Chinese one sees some Caucasian/Negroid/Mongoloid features. When one looks at South-Eastern Chinese, one sees Negro-Australoid and Mongoloid features.

[​IMG]

Chinese very African looking, with the squashed flabby noses and flabby lips and dark sallow skin.

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Eko Ren

Eko Ren New Member

Whaaaaaat?

"African people may have created on of the largest, most prominent (even to this day) civilizations and Empires, but they still ugly."

[​IMG]

Gotta love you perfect little white people.
    test
  3. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

test
  4. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

I don't understand why all you black militants are so keen to prove the glories of black civilisation 1000's of years past. If it is of any relevance at all it is only to make the present state of the black peoples of all world look even more pitiful.
    test
  5. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

u honkeys mad?
    test
  6. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

u niggas broke and clinging to history as a refuge from collective self-loathing?

[funny]

But, really.

Congrats on having your shit together millennia ago!
    test
  7. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

test
  8. Eko Ren

Eko Ren New Member

What is the "current state of black peoples"? And, who is a black militant?

You're just kinda talkin outcher ass, aren'tcha?
    test
  9. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

I won't say the world because in many parts of the world black people have a reason for being in their current situations with few ways out. But in America....we have no excuse.

Ohh the Egyptians were black....
    Black people ruled China
    Africa had amazing civilizations before the slave trade...

Im all for celebrating the accomplishments of our ancestors but seriously....Our generation of black people is almost a failed one. Read a book and look at statistics....hell look around you. What other American demographic is in same current situation as the Afro-Americans? Immigrants come with nothing and prosper as a whole, we've been here for centuries and as a whole we are behind nearly every other ethnicity in America.
    I'm still in awe at the amount of black people who openly criticize Barack Obama before he has even had the chance to do anything as a president.

There aren't too many invisible hands and glass ceilings holding us back anymore but for some strange reason we feel so comfortable in that oppression zone that we are creating our own obstacles and talking shit to anyone who says otherwise.

He's right, our ancestors were amazing and accomplished some unimaginable things that shows us that there is no limit to what we can accomplish as a whole...our grandparents fought and bled and died for us to be able to prosper again....our people throughout history have been amazing so I ask the question that everyone hates hearing.....what the fuck happened to us?
    test
  10. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Dope post.
    test
  11. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Finally.

Maturity.

Take notes barnizzle, namor, all you retards.
    test
  12. Eko Ren

Eko Ren New Member

How the hell do you figure that Black America is in such turmoil? Because we receive such negative press, such a moronic representation by the media, because opinions are based on a concentration on lower class and poor Black Americans? And dickfaces like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson?!?!

That pisses me the fuck off. The CEO of Coca-Cola is black. The president of Hasbro Interactive was black. The richest and most powerful woman in the country is black. Those considered "black people" or "african-americans" are the number-one threat to the current classist system--we are the number-one demographic behind "white people". Claim Asians all you want, or any other demographic, but they have their own countries and started out as immigrants. The only culture we have we invented amidst disenfranchisement because we have no home country or general acceptance within the society that bred us. We started out as slaves. Think about it. We didn't violently revolt. We didn't emigrate and colonize. We disseminated into a society that tried to reject us. There has been no other cultural or ethnic demographic that has ever accomplished that. Ever. Even the Jews are still trying, and still are only accepted within the western world because they're light-skinned and white looking with a lot of European lineage.

Black people need to acknowledge how awesome we are.
    test
  13. Eko Ren

Eko Ren New Member

...and yes, people openly criticize Barak Obama.

"Trust no black leaders..." - Nas

Insofar, we've had nothing but disappointment since MLK. Think logically, people. Each situation is different, abides by its own set of rules.
    test
  14. Eko Ren

Eko Ren New Member

[​IMG]
    test
  15. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

It doesnt take negative press to show facts. Why are the poorest sections of nearly every city in the US filled with black people. Why do we have the highest poverty rate in the country at 24.5% Why is over 40% of the prison population black? And save me the system is prejudice shit. Here's an easy solution to the prejudice system..dont break the law. I've been alive for quite awhile and never managed to get arrested and become a victim of an unfair sentence by a racist judicial system, it's really not that hard. Oh and Ive spent a chunk of my life in the crime cesspool inner city of Baltimore and I now live in the deep south where in both places the police would love to single out and lock up my black successful ass. But I still managed to stay out of trouble...trust me, its not that hard.

Why are between 70 and 80 percent of our children born out of wedlock?
    That alone is single handedly destroying our community from within. No oppression or racism or classism can come close to justifying why 3 out of 4 of our children don't have a married mother and father. And I understand that being born out of wedlock doesn't necessarily mean they don't have two parental figures, accurately calculating that would be difficult, but I can almost guarantee that the number of children with only 1 parent isn't too far off from the number born out of wedlock. A sad but true reality.

Year after year our children continue to score lowest or second to lowest in nearly every single educational category from elementary school through high school. Inner city schools aren't the best I know, I went to one for many years in Baltimore Maryland, you don't get much worse than that. But it's not all the schools, half of it is the children. Kids are bad and have no respect for education or adults and faculty because they grow up in broken homes and have no discipline and nobody to teach them to behave and care about the future. And it boils right back down to the fact that our children don't have parental guidance because they don't have fathers. Statistics and common sense both prove that children growing up in a structured family home with 2 parental figures tend to turn out better than those who do not. Am I saying all single parents are bad and their children will fail? No. I grew up in a single parent home and Im just fine. And trust me I know there comes a time when divorce is necessary where things wont work out. Stop having children at such a young age where you aren't even financially ready to support yourself let alone a child ...accidents happen I know but take better care of yourselves.
    Black men we need to stop running away from the children, if SHE has a child then YOU have a child as well. It is BOTH of your obligations and responsibility to make sure that child is taken care of to the very extent of your ability. Don't hide your responsibility behind a monthly child support check. There is no amount of money that can replace the presence of a father in a childs life. Your being there for them is priceless.

You and so many others tend to take offense to when I say such things and I understand why but I wish you wouldn't. I'm not here to talk shit about my own people. I say things because I care. I set up black college enthusiasts with financial aid centers and black aid scholarships because I want them to succeed. I write rap songs that play locally around here encouraging children to goto college and never give up; I make the message into rap music because I know thats what children will listen to rather than me giving a speech and boring a bunch of middle school children to death.
    If I didn't care I wouldn't say a word. I'd be like hell I got mine...damn yall if you want to be poor then be poor I don't care you don't hurt me and my degree any.

You gave examples of the amazing accomplishments black people have achieved and have the ability to achieve. So perhaps you should have changed your end statement to read:

"Black people need to acknowledge how awesome we can be"
    test
  16. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to XxLiLBuRnAxX again."
    test
  17. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

um, my nigga...

that was a great post, prolly the best i've read on RM.

and dex lewis

you spaghetti and meatball sandwich eatin greaseball wop...

you always got something to say about blacks being beasts, monkeys and all types of racist shit...

but as soon as an overly educated nigga(brotha burna)steps in the thread and shits on all u racist honkeys dreams..

its "Dope post"

BWAAHAHAHA
    test
  18. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

fuck it i dont feel like typin all that shit
    test
  19. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

lil burna

YOU ARE PROVIDING THEM STATISTICS TO SUPPORT THEIR ALREADY RACIST VIEWS

i see the numbers and statistics, but all of that fault shouldnt fall upon us as a people....not all of it. and aint nothing worse than u standing around a group of honkeys and ONE house nigga gotta come in and drop the "im so ashamed of my people" shit...and whitey applauds that...good job thomas
    test
  20. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

fixed
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.