Black people make me laugh

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Yahunyahti, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

test
  2. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Who is Arkon?
    test
  3. Glasscut360

Glasscut360 Member

Damn your so ignorant, if your jewish and pale skinned ahahaaha I laugh at you..
    can you pronounce this name "uchechukwudinma okechukwu" and you probably can't speak read or write hebrew... go kill yourself.. you thieves stealing palestinian land..
    test
  4. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

[funny]

Im hatipshut hayta etz, ata hayita chorshat kakal!

1. Tell me about the Palestinians 2,000 years ago. Inform me of the great Palestinian nation which ruled over the land prior to the Roman conquest of the land in 70AD.

2. Who built the temple in Jerusalem? Was it Solomon, the Hebrew King, or was it a Palestinian King?

3. Who are Palestinians descendants of?

4. What percentage of Palestinians are Muslims and what race were the Muslim prophets?

5. Who did Mosis (Musa) lead out of Egypt? Was it the Palestinians or was it Israel?

Have a nice day.
    The land is ours.
    We're just taking it back.
    test
  5. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

No, he's Black Cherokee. Didn't you know?

Yahu has many aliases, all of which he claims to be and all of which are different ethnicities.

He's literally delusional.
    test
  6. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

No, both of you missed what's real. The guy who made that famous ride is named "Isreal", not Paul Revere. Look it up.

It's more likely Jesus was NOT white but either black or middle eastern; likely black considering his geneology and the timeframe.

Republicans belong to the party that WON THE WAR. The slaves being freed was an unwanted side-effect according to LINCOLN.

And Columbus never hit north america. He hit San Salvador, which is actually an island in the Bahamas...
    test
  7. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I thought you were the Black Cherokee on RM?

Nis, you know very little about me. Everything that you think you know about me I told you. If I'm delusional and everything I said was a lie then everything you think you know about me is wrong and your perception of me is itself a delusion.

A Black Cherokee, African, Bohemian, Adventist Christian. That's hilarious. I've never met anybody so out of touch with their real culture than you are. One day you're a Christian. The next day you're an African. The next day you're Cherokee. The next day you're Bohemian. The next day you're a Lawyer and the day after that you're a Rapper.

[funny]
    test
  8. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I have a question: do "Black people make you laugh" even when you're black that day?
    test
  9. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Tell me how you have come to conclude that Yeshua (not Jesus) was Black.
    What evidence do you have to support this view?
    test
  10. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Why not. Jews make me laugh and I'm Jewish all year around. White people make me laugh and I have white skin all year around (well, maybe not so much in the summer time . . . my mother's side kicks in). Native Americans make me laugh and I'm Native American all year around. Why not Blacks? Are they supposed to be dull or sumfin?
    test
  11. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I wouldn't call myself "Bohemian" (probably because I mastered the third grade 25 years ago...)

But I am a Bahamian American, I am a licensed attorney (which you can look up yourself at www.calbar.ca.gov) and I do like to rap (though I wouldn't call myself a "rapper" in mixed company. I didn't go to school for 24 years for that.)

I am also probably more Cherokee than you are in your make believe stories.

I also know from NOT having trisomy that someone can be Afrocentric, Cherokee and believe in Jesus Christ.

I don't see your point except for the pervasive one that you in fact never have one...
    test
  12. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Just out of curiosity, how does one decide what race they will live as when they come from 2 (or more) ethnicities?
    test
  13. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I haven't a clue what you mean.

If you mean ME, I come from American and Bahamian, but both are of the same race: Black. So I'm black.

If every black person in America or the Bahamas started deciphering what they were based on race mixing, we'd all be some sort of so-called "indian" and black and possibly european. The vast majority of us have that.

As for you, you're just a lying ASS, so it doesn't matter. [dummy]

If you for real for real were part cherokee, you'd say "I'm part cherokee". But you wouldn't (or shouldn't) flinch if everyone were to presume the obvious: that you are white. I can be black and still know I have a grip of native american blood in me on both sides, you can be white and the same.

You're just not...
    test
  14. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Nis, don't get emotional on me. Most people only care about the Bahamas when they are looking to go on vacation and Jamaica usually wins out. Either that or Hawaii.

Of course you are.

Yes, but they are considered confused. Only Cherokeet are Christians.
    And Yeshua (not Jesus) was a Hebrew Jew, not African. What's wrong, don't have any African heroes to look up to? Come now, surely you've run across the Lizard gods in your vast African studies?

I'm not surprised.
    test
  15. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Nis, if you were Cherokee (and not Cherokeet) then you would know that there is no such thing as "part Cherokee". You either know the culture or you don't. You either live it, or you don't. You are either Cherokee or you're not.
    test
  16. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

lol...true. Or they are trying to say "Bermuda" and get confused.
    such consessions are healthy. See how much better that feels?
    I've run across a lot of them, but if Jesus were a Hebrew Jew like all the texts say that He is, then that's one of the Black Gods I could look up to, if I were ever in the business of looking for a God of a particular race...

I was 18 and devout before it ever occured to me that he wouldn't be the white guy in all the paintings. His ethnicity (like your own) can remain a mystery and it would not matter.

None of us ever are.

We just waiting for you to leave forever (again) and say such dulcet things about everyone as if you were DYING.
    test
  17. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Possible. If it wasn't for Queen, I wouldn't even know what Bohemian is.

Perhaps you can provide your evidence which gives you a logical and sound reason to believe that Yeshua (not Jesus) was a Black Man? I asked earlier and I guess you missed it.

That's because you got your beliefs from Europeans.

Unfortunately they have convinced you that his ethnicity doesn't matter, but apparently he did not agree. After all, he did supposedly say:

"I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel" (Matthew 15:24)

AND

"Do not go among the Gentiles, or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel" (Matthew 10:5-6)
    test
  18. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Apparently you STILL don't. Bohemians are not people from the Bahamas. They are earthy beatnik mufuckas from anywhere.

You're trying to say BAHAMIAN.
    No.
    Yep.
    You're confusing "ethnicity" with the contemporary westernized american understanding of "race"; i.e. if he was an israelite versus if he was white or not. They aren't mutually exclusive. YOU'RE white. YOU claim to be a jew. [dunno]
    test
  19. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

wtf..

who is this fuckin moron?
    test
  20. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Bohemian/Bahamian
    Tomayto/Tomahto
    Who cares?

You can't seem to say Yeshua, so we're even.

Is that what's happening here?

"The term ethnic means of or pertaining to a group of people recognized as a class on the basis of certain distinctive characteristics such as religion, language, ancestry, culture or national origin."

Israelites are an Ethnicity, Race (Hebrews), Culture and spoke/speak their own language (Hebrew).

That, however, wasn't the point. The point was that Christians have their heads so far up their Roman asses that they can't even remember what their own altered book says. Maybe they need to alter it again. The Gideons sure the fuck are trying. Had two of them shove their New Testaments in my face on campus today, 3 hours apart. Little green book with the New Testament (and for some reason Psalms and Proverbs). Not sure why they cut the rest of the Tanakh and Torah out.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.