Black people make me laugh

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Yahunyahti, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

They actually think that they invented Hip Hop.

Next idiot to use the word wigger when talking about white people emulating black people is going to get beat to death with a poster of Al Pacino in Scarface.
    test
  2. Cedric

Cedric or otherwise Ced

I dislike how you say “invented” because that’s too broad, but I’d like to hear what you have to say, so give me a history lesson (no RM-insinuations, please). Two questions:

1)If black people didn’t invent the hip-hop culture, then who did? Not saying you’re right or you’re wrong (because you may surprise me with a viable answer, and if you do, ‘grats), but just asking this question because there’s more than one way it can be flipped and reached. You can possibly say, “The Civil states did, because they shipped Africans to America and w/o the 1800s South, blacks wouldn’t be able to construct their culture to the states”, or “Without the creation of the human species, such and such wouldn’t exist”, and since you keep throwing the term Jew out, you can say, “Jews did, because w/o Jews, yadda yadda fill in the blank yadda”, etc. I can accredit known factors to influence this culture, but all-in-all, they boil down to being “factors”, just as Amerigo Vespucci and Christopher Columbus were factors to our country’s foundation. Like I said, I think that the term “invention” is broad. Whatever the case, I have a timeline in mind w/ people and dates, and I’ll compare your answer(s) to mine.

2)What term can substitute wigger? The term is blunt, and is used to describe a white person who is inauthentic in emulation of an urban African American of hip-hop culture. Depending on whom you claim the “inventor” is for question #1 will determine your answer for this question, I’m sure. By throwing out Al Pacino’s “Scarface”, you must be suggesting that because some gangsters take after mobsters, that it’s incorrect for a black person to say wigger? (I personally don’t use the term, or “cracker” or anything else slanderous to a white person, by the way, so no insinuations). The key word to keep in mind for this one is “authenticity”.
    test
  3. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Invented would be the wrong word.
    "Officialized" is more appropriate.
    Everybody on this site knows that Herc and Bambaata were the originators of the style of music. Jews just made it a culture, watered it, nurtured it and gave it room to grow.

There were actually many people involved in the culture forming, but if anybody is to be recognized for establishing it, it's the Jews. Before the Jews got involved it was nothing more than a bunch of city kids (of all races) who were making up horrible rhymes to other people's music.

You're right, "invent" was the wrong word.

We do not disagree here. Apparently are differences on this subject are merely semantics. This may be the definition of a wigger to you and to me and to others, but it is not the manner in which all use it. When my name is thrown into a list with Rich and Britboi as a Wigger, I'm going to ask why and I'm not going to ask politely. There is nothing inauthentically "African American" about me. I'm not African American.

I'm not suggesting anything. I'm saying that if white people cannot emulate black people then black people have to give back everything they took from everybody else. What will black people be left with? Dashikis and memoirs of power prior to Egypt's 18th Dynasty? The world is not going to be divided by these ridiculous concepts much longer. If Black Americans (I'm not calling you African because most of you aren't) can't move forward and embrace this, they will be left behind.
    test
  4. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Don't expect Yahu to give you a viable answer on ANYTHING. He's a racist, he's a moron, and even white folks would agree with that statement.

I've always been a fan of the term "Wack" because it's mix of white and black: a white person wanting to be black. What does "wigger" therefore mean?

And if Yahu wants to whoop someone's ass, tell him to fly back out to L.A. to the wrong fucking address again with his scrawny bitch to "fight me again". He's only mad because he fits the description more than anyone else on this board.

Again, a claim damn near everyone would agree to on rm.com...

As for who founded "hip hop", that would be the white media who decided to call "black culture" by the name "hip hop" in the eighties.

I guess they got tired of saying "jungle-music" or "n*gger sh*t".

But the elements of what we now embrace as "hip hop culture" have been around for ages before someone decided to give it a name. The Lindy Hop was B-Boying, DJing as we know it today has roots in Jamaica. The Cutting and Scratching came from grandwizard theodore and Grandmaster Flash respectively BEFORE the name "hip hop". Rapping is nothing more than the dozens which go back over a hundred years in the black community, mixed with scatting which is from jazz. (No one refutes that the roots of american hip hop is from jazz and reggae/ska). Graph Writing? lol. That goes back to Africa and even Latin America after the coming of West Africans to the new world before it was "new".

So that's DJing, emceeing, graph writing, and B-Boying (I'm serious, watch old footage. That shit is straight B-Boying). And oldschool funk style dancing (the type I do) is essentially unchanged since the mid seventies.

Now, I've heard people try to say "well, it's in english, so the english founded it" or "whites invented melody. All africans had were drums!" (that one was ghet) until someone posted the precursor to the guitar and sitar as having roots in Africa.

People try so hard to try to make logical leaps to prove it as something else. Even this moron thinks that "hip hop" is "gang culture", so he wants to throw in Al Pacino. That shows his ignorance, because as I say in the WIGGER thread, they and black posers presume the worst. The media shows black culture to be snoop dog and 50 Cent. They don't show the black liberation front, and if they do, they portray them as "street punks". The talk about S. Central, but never Leimert Park's burgeoning black culture (which is in S. Central). They talk about Crenshaw, but not Baldwin Hills (a community of NOTHING BUT black millionaires not a stones throw Crenshaw).

So wack cats like Yahu and posers like the one I went to school with only see the media and think "being a gangster" is one of the elements of hip hop, or "being a pimp" is one of the elements of hip hop, when both of those professions are Biblically old.

If they want to go that far to stretch the foundations of hip hop to "whomever invented english" or "whomever invented a turntable (which I believe was a black man, I cannot be sure), then let's take it all the way back:

Hip Hop was created by Man. Man was created by God.

So God created "hip hop".

Now let them bicker about what color He was...[funny]
    test
  5. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

If we want to get right down to it, Bob Dylan had more to do with it than anybody realizes . . .

[youtube]doNU1EndU8I[/youtube]

Listen to the rhyme form in the song above. Then take a listen to what it was before the Jews taught Black Artists how to write better lyrics:

[youtube]5tXJLyaE3G8[/youtube]
    test
  6. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

After your "Wigger" thread you're not in any position to call anybody a moron or a racist.
    test
  7. Cedric

Cedric or otherwise Ced

@Yahunyahti –

True, many people were involved in it's forming, and they were "involved"... not the ones that helped "nurture" it. If this was your aim, your first post should have started out as, "Black people make me laugh. They think that they built this culture by themselves, but the Jews nurtured their survival to carry out the art", and to me that's reaching. If you feel that Jews need proper accredidation for carrying out the hip-hop culture, then make such an announcement to RM instead. As far your calling the rhymes of old "horrible", that is an opinion.

Everyone started out w/o clothing before the alpha male took over in the books, and having to date back that far is a reach to me, so I'll leave this one alone. For now, at least. This appears to be more for NisLaniF, so I'll see how he handles this.
    test
  8. Cedric

Cedric or otherwise Ced

Bob Dylan? Agree to disagree. Vehemently, actually.

Your suggestion is just the MC element... what about the others? Here is my break-down for the elements, and the firsts for everything having to do with hip-hop:

1925 - Louis Armstrong records "Heebie Jeebies" and forgets the words, using some rhythmic nonsense syllables in place of the lyrics. The result was called "scatting" and is the ancestor of human beatboxing.

1929 - Blues pianist/singer Speckled Red (aka Rufus Perryman) records the first version of the ritualized rhyming insult game called "The Dozens".

Comedian Pigmeat Markham first performs his classic routine "Here Comes The Judge" which would later be recorded in several versions set to music and become an influence on many rappers.

1930s - Jive-talking singers such as Harry "The Hipster" Gibson, Slim Gaillard and female impersonator Frankie "Half Pint" Jaxon start recording. Their rhythmic cadences, often punctuated with nonsense words, were half-way between talking and rapping.

1935 - Blues singer Lucille Bogan records "Shave 'Em Dry", the filthiest, most explicit song recorded until 2 Live Crew came along.

1950s - Jamaican soundsystem DJ Count Machuki imitated hepcat American radio DJs such as Jocko Henderson and started talking rhythmically over records at yard parties.

1953 - Willie Dixon records a version of old street-corner rhyming toast "Signifying ••••••".

1958 - Bo Diddly records "Say Man", a profoundly goofy testifying match between Diddley and his maracas player Jerome Green.

1960s - The Crips and Bloods form in Los Angeles. Gangs such as Savage Skulls, Black Spades and Savage Nomads form in the Bronx.

1964 - Before his fight with Sonny Liston, boxer Cassius Clay boasts in rhyme to a befuddled largely white press, "Sonny Liston is great, but he'll fall in the eight".

1965 - Jamaican ska singer Prince Buster records "Al Capone", updating the old outlaw tales of the Wild West and laying the foundations for gangster rap.

1969 - Dancer Donald Campbell invents the Campbellock move in Los Angeles.

1969 - James Brown records "Funky Drummer" with Clyde Stubblefield on skins. The record will become the most sampled record in hip-hop.

1970 - James Brown records "Brother Rapp".

1970 - Radio DJ Gary Byrd records "Are You Ready for Black Power?" in which Byrd castigates fake revolutionaries over a militant funk groove.

1971 - The New York Times publishes the first article about graffiti, focusing on the tags of Taki 183.

1972 - Joe Tex records From the Roots Came the Rapper, an album that combines plain speech derived from both stand-up comedians and preachers and downhome soul singing.

1972 - James Brown records "King Heroin", a haroowing record in which Brown adopts the persona of heroin and brags in the style of the street corner toasts.

1973 - Lightnin' Rod, aka Last Poet Jalal Nuriddin, records an album of streetcorner toasts and tall tales called "Hustlers Convention" which is the grandaddy of all gangster rap.

1973 - The entertainment director for President Nixon's reinauguration party Michael Viner assembles a group of studio musicians as The Incredible Bongo Band and records a version of "Apache" that will become perhaps the most famous beat in hip-hop.

1973 - Kool DJ Herc throws his first party at the community center in his building at 1520 Sedgwick Avenue in The Bronx.

1973 - On November 12, Afrika Bambaataa forms The Organization, renamed the Universal Zulu Nation the following year.

1974 - Coke LaRock starts to get on the mic and rhyme along with records spun by Kool Herc.

1975 - Millie Jackson records "The Rap/If Loving You Is Wrong I Don't want to Be Right".

1975 - Grand Wizard Theodore invents the scratch.

1976 - The first DJ battle--between Afrika Bambaataa and Disco King Mario--is held at Junior School 123 in The Bronx.

1977 - Jimmy Dee and Jojo form the Rock Steady Crew.

1979 - Fatback's "King Tim III (Personality Jock)" and Sugarhill Gang's "Rapper's Delight" are the first rap records.

1979 - Kurtis Blow's "Christmas Rappin" is the first rap record released on a major label.

1979 - Mr. Magic's "Rap Attack" on WHBI is the first hip-hop radio show.

1980 - The New York Post publishes first story on breakdancing after members of the High Times Crew are arrested in Washington Heights.

1980 - Kurtis Blow is the first rapper to appear on national television when he performs "The Breaks" on Soul Train. "The Breaks" becomes the first gold hip-hop record.

1981 - The first DJ record, "The Adventures of Grandmaster Flash On the Wheels of Steel", is released.

1981 - Disco Daddy and Captain Rapp make the first West Coast hip-hop record, "Gigolo Rap".

1981 - ABC's news program 20/20 features a segment called "The Rap Phenomenon".

1982 - With help from Arthur Baker and John Robie, Afrika Bambaataa records "Planet Rock", the first electro record.

1982 - The first hip-hop movie, Wild Style, is released.

1983 - The graffiti documentary Style Wars, is released.

1983 - Afrika Bambaataa and the Soulsonic Force's "Looking for the Perfect Beat" is the first hip-hop record to use the Emulator sampling keyboard.

1983 - The Rock Steady Crew appear in Flashdance.

1983 - Run DMC release their first single, "It's Like That/Sucker MCs", and the old school immediately becomes old hat.

1984 - The Fresh Fest concert tour with Run DMC, Whodini, Kurtis Blow and the Fat Boys take hip-hop across the US.

1984 - Los Angeles radio station KDAY becomes the first hip-hop-only format station in the world.

1986 - Run DMC's "Raising Hell" is the first platinum-selling rap album. Their collaboration with Aerosmith, "Walk This Way", breaks hip-hop into the pop charts.

1988 - DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince win first rap Grammy.

1989 - Tone Loc's "Wild Thing" is hip-hop's first certified platinum single.

Goodnight.
    test
  9. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Cedric: I tried to tell you he was an idiot. He's pulled this Bob Dylan bullshit before. You're wasting your time because he already knows what you said. I've said it TO him. He's just trying to construct revisionist history. If enough white boys say "blacks didn't invent hip hop", then 100 years from now, the legend will become fact and the legend will be printed in the history books. Few other "legends" that made it into history books:

1. The world was proven round 2000 years before Columbus sailed the ocean blue.
    2. Columbus never made it to america.
    3. Paul Revere didn't make the ride people say he did.
    4. Republicans do not belong to the party that "freed the slaves".
    5. Jesus was likely not white.

and in 2050, another will be added:
    6. Vanilla Ice and Jimmy Iovine invented hip hop culture together in a meeting with 10 other masons and the Knights Templar.
    test
  10. I knew it!
    test
  11. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I worded it the way that I worded it.
    And Bambaata's rhymes were horrible when compared to Rock Lyrics of that era.
    Hell, Michael Jackson had better lyrics than Bambaata when he wrote "Rock With Me"

He shouldn't be able to. I'm on his ignore list.
    Or at least that is what he wants us to believe.
    test
  12. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Shhh! Don't tell anyone! It's a secret! That's only for you and EVERY FUCKING CONSPIRACY THEORIST TARD to know!
    test
  13. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I read this and stopped.
    If we're going to use Louis Armstrong then we may as well ask who formed the English language. Let me guess, there was a black man in Europe who accidentally said "Alo" instead of "Adeo" and then white people emulated him, only they had accents and it came out as "Hallo" and thus began the English language?

Who coined the term "Hip Hop"?
    Let's start there.
    test
  14. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Well, that and the Knights Templar thing.

Got another one for ya: if you click the "view post" thingy on ignored people, it cannot POSSIBLY get you to see the ignored person's post. It instead gives you a secret code written by 33rd degree grand potentate scottish rite masons that infiltrated from the illuminati!

*shhhhh*
    test
  15. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BWAHAHAHAHA!

TOLD you he would go to the "english language" shit! Discussing the west african language geneologies having much more of an effect on ebonics and black english syntax than actual english is gonna be completely lost on this Wack dude.

Apparently, we all "rap" in the queen's english, and Hip Hop wouldn't have existed had someone not named it "hippity hoppity hop hop..."

I guess Columbus DID discover America. The people that already were there made no difference. Just like the blacks already participating in black culture didn't matter until whites started marketing it as hippity hoppity hoo hoo and "Breakdancing".
    test
  16. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Ad Hominem

1. I think the Ancient Egyptian calendar and the alignment of the Pyramids make that clear. You can't have a 364 day calendar consisting of 13 months of 28 days unless you know that the earth is round.

2. Obviously

3. Don't know (don't care) about Paul Revere. Sounds like Country singer's name.

4. Everybody knows that Lincoln was the first Republican President. Nobody has ever said otherwise, that I'm aware of. Though that does sound like something you would have said to Ghet in the past, before he corrected you.

5. Jesus never existed. Yeshua did. And no, he wasn't white. That doesn't mean he was black. There are a few shades in between, you know? Guess that's just the racist mentality coming out, though. If you're not white then you must be black, right? Buddha wasn't white either. Neither was Lao Tzu or Zoroaster, Mani the Manichean or Mohammed. I don't think anybody is stupid enough to claim they were black though.

This is the "O'Reilly" approach right here.
    Congrats, you're officially a douche.
    test
  17. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

1. no way
    2. yeah he did, not the united states but the continent america
    3. yeah he did
    4. of course they are, abe lincoln was a republican
    5. jesus's race is not in any history book... and its open 2 interpretation
    test
  18. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I think you missed his sarcasm.
    test
  19. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

jungle music ironically, is a genre dominated by whites.
    test
  20. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I watched this cartoon the other day (reflecting on my childhood) and I laughed and laughed at the underlining meaning . . .

[youtube]Otn7Jz2lPqs[/youtube]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.