Black People, I Got A Question...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by -Caliban-, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

I said they take away from Democrats, I didn't say they give to Republicans. How is that possible? It's not. Idiot.
    test
  2. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

You idiot, they take away from both parties. They usually take away votes that would help secure a close presidential race in a particular state. For Example, lets say the Republicans have 45% of the vote, Democrats have 47%, and the Green Party has 3% (+- some percentage for error). The green party denies whoever has the upper hand whether it be Republican (as it has been mainly in the past) or Democrat from securing that state comfortably. Idiot. Please stop talkin politics son, and if you try to debate try to elaborate. But I can see you can't do that so therefore stay out of intellectual conversations Mr. Nipnip.

Pz
    test
  3. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

test
  4. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...-2004Jul18.html
    That's what I've been saying you idiot. Except back in the day when Republicans were favored by the people the Green Party was endorsed by the Democrats to help keep competition in close races in some states.

Go play with fruity loops and make those whack beats, cuz that's the only thing you're good at...making whack beats. Fuck out of here kid
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.