Black People, I Got A Question...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by -Caliban-, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

Well, then you can't really complain about Bush. Kerry was the lesser of two evils.
    test
  2. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

not really they both suck. I can complain all I want to because I voted for who I wanted in office.
    test
  3. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

True, and its actually green party votes take away from republican votes, not democratic j nipple
    test
  4. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

That's one of the stupidest comments I've ever read regarding politics.

Cause we all know Republicans and Green Party have the same ideals.

Hahahahha, oh man, fuckin idiot.
    test
  5. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

EXactly J Nipple and that's why they take away from both parties but mostly Republicans you moron...Look it up idiot..
    test
  6. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

test
  7. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Ummm...if you read the article Mr. Nipple you will realize it doesn't say anywhere that the Green Party will take away votes from Democrats and give them to Republicans. It will say though, that the votes he recieves work against Democrats to secure close electoral races in certain states. It also states Republicans are rumored to support Nader.

Let me break it down for you like this idiot. If there was No George Nader, then the Democrats are automatically the lesser of two evils against the Republicans giving Republicans and easier road to securing close races in some states. George Nader's candidacy and votes for him take away possible votes from both parties that can help them secure a state. That kills Democrats because their candidates are weak asses and can barely secure states over Bush's campaigns. Again you have proved yourself wrong you fucking moron. Read the article before you post it Mr. Nipple.

Pz
    test
  8. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

And no offense to the British folk here, but I don't really follow a British newspaper explaining American politics. Thank you very much.
    test
  9. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

Yes, it makes perfect sense that Republican supporters would give money to someone's campaign who would take away votes from their Republican candidate. PERFECT sense.
    test
  10. KING_DRUMS

KING_DRUMS New Member

I won´t waste my time just because of some corny ass racist idiot. Posing in front of the graffiti n shit. Man, n fuck your bitches, that was a LOSER argument. Everybody has got bitches. When you in Europe again, holla at me so we can talk from face to face u racist faggot.
    test
  11. phrakshun

phrakshun New Member

so explain why that fatman scoop or whatever can say shit about a "chicken head" and a "cracker" but a white person cant say nigga, or even ••••••, its not like chicken head or cracker isnt racial.

the end of the day its a stupid word, which white people called black people in the days of slavery, by black people saying that word, its not cool, it just prooves that white power still has an effect over them because they've gotten use to the slave term "••••••" so they call each other it...

if black people never wanted to be associated with the word then why call each other it, and dont gimme that its brotherhood bullshit, because that is straight up bullshit..personally, i dont understand, how a black person can call a white person chicken head but when the shoe is on the other foot, a black man cant take being called nigga....

hmmmmm dont even get me started on this shit.
    test
  12. The Militant

The Militant New Member

yeh jabba but why ask what someones blood is, my bloods human white black asian whatever.

i always notice people who are really interested in your race when they meet you are just going to judge you by your answer. man i got this shit in college, work, street, on the net and its well fucked up

i got like 43958 other reasons to hate me besides my race
    test
  13. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

If you can read you illiterate bitch, it clearly states in the article that you live by that in some states, Nader's candidacy was illegalized, thus the Republicans will "pay" (no concrete evidence might I add) in order to help give them a better chance of winning because the votes that go to Nader will certainly no go to them because they are way too conservative compared to the Democrats. So since those Nader supporters would never vote for Bush and feel that Kerry is just as bad they think that Nader is the solution when in fact he's denying the Democrats votes that would secure a particular state.

Please don't fuck with me when it comes to politics Mr. Nipple.

Pz
    test
  14. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Only reason I ask cats is because usually I can find a common ground with them based on where they originate from. I'm well informed and or educated about different cultures cuz I read a lot about it and I usually hit that spot to conversate you know. Also at the same time I believe North America is a stolen land. And a passport shouldn't conceal ur true origins, no matter who you are.

Pz
    test
  15. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

shut the fuck up......
    test
  16. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

the fuck you gonna do? beat me up?
    test
  17. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

That's what I've been saying since the beginning and you have the nerve to call me illiterate.

That's what the article says and what I've been saying yet you're trying to argue with me.

How stupid can you be?
    test
  18. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

No you were sying they take away from Democrats and give to Republicans. I'm saying they take away from both, the only reason Republicans fund Nader because he's viewed as better than Democrats by some, and it will give Republicans a chance to win a state race. But as for your literal definition you idiot, you said they take away from Democrats and give to Republicans, when in fact they were manipulated many times by Democrats to win close presidential races. Learn your history, and just don't fuck with politics whitey.

Pz
    test
  19. KING_DRUMS

KING_DRUMS New Member

no,,, I´ll buy you an ice cream.
    test
  20. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.